Post your Drawings. Not about cars.

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
I decided to make a thread for everybody to post their drawings. Not about cars, because many users have made lots of them, and especially there is one (which is pretty big) on this same page, I think.

I know that Cano draws pretty good, so I wouldn't be surprised If I see one of his drawings here. :D

Ok, here it is mine.

Attachments

• td_drawing.jpg
    td_drawing.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 299
Thats a awesome drawing man. Ive done a few non-car drawings myself. And that includes Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the hedgehog, Gundam, and a few others.

Drawings hmmm... I paint occasionaly, mostly with oil, sometimes acrylic colors. These three are the only ones I got now, most of what I have made is stored 600 kms from where I live now :( due to compact living. Anyway these are quite representative for my style.

Interesting. I've never seen that painting before, checked it out on google and yes, to some extent the color schemes are similar...

Thanks.

I really liked your last painting. It reminds me of "the scream". It almost has the pattern as yours with a screaming figure in the front.

Thanks tercel.

Interesting you say that. At the time I painted it I was extremely frustrated, loaded with energy but nowhere to put it. :)

GTJ, the first has the best use of color but worst brushwork whereas the last one if very clean and flowing. The second is too clean and too much empty space with the red.

Those are pretty good GTJ 👍 I especially like the first one. For some reason it really appeals to me..

So - How big is it and how much do you want for it ?....

First, thanks for the comments!

Originally posted by Flerbizky
Those are pretty good GTJ 👍 I especially like the first one. For some reason it really appeals to me..

So - How big is it and how much do you want for it ?....

It's about 38*45. Actually I could sell it to you for.. say 300 sek, I'm not that attached to this particular painting.

But the picture doesn't resemble the colors of the original properly. The original is a bit darker, and the pink and lightblue tones aren't there. It's more like a red-brown-orange tone. The bottom part has the most distortrd colors. It is probably a matter of the camera-flash and that the painting is covered with clear-coat.

I will try to get pictures that are more true to the original if you are still interested.

I call this one, "The Stalking".
It represents what I do most of the week.

Attachments

• stalking.jpg
    stalking.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 142
lol, you're only happy because you can't see me.

You can laugh now, but wait till the glossy magazines get pics of what you do on a saturday!

Originally posted by ultrabeat
lol, you're only happy because you can't see me.

You can laugh now, but wait till the glossy magazines get pics of what you do on a saturday!

Hmmm.. I don't know what you mean but I usually get drunk on sundays or thursdays. On saturdays I wash dishes and other boring stuff.

I might hire a P.I. to watch my back. :D

lol, I'll spread the word! You wash dishes on saturday!

Hold the front page!

Latest Posts

Back