Post your Drawings. Not about cars.

Originally posted by ultrabeat
Washing dishes can be seen as an art?
Loose, but still a link!

Don't you know that art is in the eye both of the creator and the beholder?

Art can be anything.

Life is art.

Art is a man without a life jacket.

Drowning drowning drowning.

How's that for moody poetry:D

here is some various artwork over the years from about 1999 to 2002
(in 1999 i would be probably about 12 years old)

here is a painting:

positive14.jpg

The faceless woman one of course!

Attachments

• positive14b.jpg
    positive14b.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 121
How old are you now?

I'm in the running for youngest member...

Hey I just realised it says not about cars lol, your problem.

I draw planes too, know what the F14 looks like without having to see a picture.

The eurofighter was supposed to come into service soon but because of delays and things it may never be in service I think.

Its way too late in my opinion to scrap it. Billions have been spent on it, and to stop it now woudl mean having to get a low budget replacement, F-18(okay not low budget) or mirages. They'll keep it going, and it will enter service, eventually. Lets hope the JSF runs smoothly.

whoa GTjudgend!!! you'd better cut the acids man. awesome. I like the last one. veeeery weird.
I also draw a lot of characters, aside cars. in fact, I started my "modern" drawings drawing characters, not cars, then moved on. well, not really moved on, just embraced cars. let me see if I have any pic less than 100kb to attach...
I draw mainly in anime style (used to draw comic style, but now I draw girls anime style and dudes as anime/comic combined. Im weird.
well, anyway, my art site is coming soon, and you can see my artwork, automotive and not, in there, just wait, I'll tell ya. in the meanwhile:

Attachments

• crying.jpg
    crying.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 57
Back