Post Your Drift Videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter PsuPepperoni
  • 328 comments
  • 41,751 views
Threads merged.
 
@Tacobell18, another great vid man! Your cuts keep getting better and better, love how the action flows with the music... Keep'em coming man!! Amazing drifting as always 👍

@PUSH, love the vid, thanks for getting me in there :D
 
@Tacobell18, another great vid man! Your cuts keep getting better and better, love how the action flows with the music... Keep'em coming man!! Amazing drifting as always 👍

@PUSH, love the vid, thanks for getting me in there :D
Thank you sir!
 
Thanks had to use movie maker because Sony Vegas not working on mine still....
Ain't nothing wrong with movie maker. I use it before attempting to use Vegas haha.
 
Posted my new video in our Team NEMESIS Thread I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post or how to link it in here. Lol
 
Posted my new video in our Team NEMESIS Thread I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post or how to link it in here. Lol
You put the Drift Nation vid in here didn't ya?
 
You put the Drift Nation vid in here didn't ya?

Yeah but I posted the 4door special in my teams and didn't what to double post
 
Latest Video Featuring EbisuWarrior



Nice video, thought my stereo was bugging out with the song though. Is it just my laptop, or is the video really jittery?
 
Nice video, thought my stereo was bugging out with the song though. Is it just my laptop, or is the video really jittery?
must be on your end,first time someone's mentioned it.
 
must be on your end,first time someone's mentioned it.

Ok, might have been rendering something for my video at the time. Will watch again later. (y)
 
here is Episode 2 of DRIFTNATION.

Ohhh sick video Push! Like how you involve alot of people in it 👍:p
 
Ohhh sick video Push! Like how you involve alot of people in it 👍:p
Thanks bro I like capturing the drift scene in a way that everyone has a chance to be in a video. I like the way your scene came out.
 
Back