Post Your Drift Videos

Hey guys whats up .. I'll tell you now im a bit of a newbie to these forums but not to drift in general. I just made a little video and would like some feedback on the quality of the video if you guys don't mind .. link for the video on youtube is below

YOUTUBE:

I just added some random ppl in the video since I don't really know anyone here but i figured its drift and anyone will work so if you ever wanna get on on my next one just let me know ..

New to this whole drifting thing just starting out let me know what you think and any improvements that could be made!

Not bad for a beginner. Try steering smoother by using your thumb to make corrections, instead of thumb slapping the stick to counter. You want your thumb to control the stick throughout steering range 100% of the time. Don't let the stick center itself. I limiter bash myself, but on that final turn I shift up and you would have found it more rewarding had you done the same. Keep at it!

The gears would have been fine, the engine would have a different fate though.

yea i tried coming around that first tight turn in 2nd but car kept spinning out but gonna keep working at it hopefully will have more soon though thanks fellas for the criticism...

Making this was kind of entertaining. Might pickup up a pvr afterall if the price is right.

This will probably only make sense to americans, but the car to song choice is on point. Car needs 24"s to be complete.

Last edited:
Making this was kind of entertaining. Might pickup up a pvr afterall if the price is right.

This will probably only make sense to americans, but the car to song choice is on point. Car needs 24"s to be complete.

What tires are you using?

Damn, 'twas dope. For a second I was waiting for the reverse lights to come on, lol. Had you waited a little longer before getting on the gas, you would have pulled it off without bobbling.

Damn, 'twas dope. For a second I was waiting for the reverse lights to come on, lol. Had you waited a little longer before getting on the gas, you would have pulled it off without bobbling.

Yeah, i felt the car starting to actually reverse lol. Kicked the clutch and held the nitrous to barely pull it through. :bowdown:

Back