Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
T3 is where I come unstuck. I can match the top guys, timo, holl01, etc to the T2 split. But soon as I enter T3 I come across problems.

I know! I can stick right with holl01 up until T2, but then he just bails on me and flies through T3 it's incredible! :crazy:

RX8
hi guys.
here is some times i made.you are all great drivers.well done
high speed reverse
1) BMWtii 07 1'18.977 (pro 31th)
2)GTR-07 1'12.783 (pro 64th)
eiger nordwand reverse
1)LANCER EVO IX GSR 05 1'15.067 (pro 28th)
2)LANCER EVO X GSR 07 1'13.833 (pro 36th)

Oh, good lap times! And you are also a very good driver ;)
Cheers!

Got up to 5th with the Delta Integrale today, just a few 100ths behind you YellowBird. I'm getting a G25 tomorrow, so once I get good with that, I'll see if I can get that 3rd from you :P

had half of this until today.. and i decided to get the other half.. so the records arent amazing but still... try it :D

Skyline.JPG

Thats easy Bro! Ill beat you by tomorrow... or not :lol:! Well done:)! But you can try Daytona 750pp online TT:D!

Got up to 5th with the Delta Integrale today, just a few 100ths behind you YellowBird. I'm getting a G25 tomorrow, so once I get good with that, I'll see if I can get that 3rd from you :P

Good luck mate... :cheers:

>MAY
Wow!!! Excellent my friend!! Maybe I suppose you are as fast as holl01 :D

had half of this until today.. and i decided to get the other half.. so the records arent amazing but still... try it :D

Thats pretty impressive, to put it mildly. You dont have Daytona Speedway though, must try harder :sly:

I remember doing that about a year ago ago, with the same car too! I had all but the daytona speedway and the two high speed rings. saying that though, when I did it some of the tracks only had about ten people who had even bothered to set a time...

Good luck mate... :cheers:

>MAY
Wow!!! Excellent my friend!! Maybe I suppose you are as fast as holl01 :D

or is it the other way around!? :lol: JK... but yes hes a good reference 👍

Thats pretty impressive, to put it mildly. You dont have Daytona Speedway though, must try harder :sly:

I remember doing that about a year ago ago, with the same car too! I had all but the daytona speedway and the two high speed rings. saying that though, when I did it some of the tracks only had about ten people who had even bothered to set a time...

i dont want to do 500laps like the other funny guy pushing the wheel only to the left side.. ill leave it for those who like it :lol:

For fast laps, do u guys play with regular joystick or an specific steering wheel? What are the advantages of a wheel?

1-with the pad you can do very good laps (not as good as with the wheel though).. when i used the pad it was regular to use the joystick 👍

2-there's a lot man... almost in every aspect of racing.... actually i dont know any advantage of a pad compared to a good wheel

1-with the pad you can do very good laps (not as good as with the wheel though).. when i used the pad it was regular to use the joystick 👍

2-there's a lot man... almost in every aspect of racing.... actually i dont know any advantage of a pad compared to a good wheel
You can change steering direction faster I think.... but that'd be it. Damn I wish I had a wheel:grumpy:
I got 25th this morning with the tuned Clio on Daytona Superspeedway... I just don't have the patience right now with all the laps I just did on N3's for this week's WRS.
Speaking of the WRS, I noticed many GTP tags posted times with the RX-7 at Fuji...:dunce: Looking at 'em I can't believe I even got D2 at all:scared:

Ferrari F2007 at Daytona Road 4th place.

okay okay... its not the worldrecord, but on a perfect lap i could do it :).

btw, i am already satisfied with that lap, because i have no experience with the f2007.

btw, i am already satisfied with that lap, because i have no experience with the f2007.

Yeah... But P4 is a very good position. ;)

And nice to see you on here mate 👍

Fantastic placing mate. On a perfect lap for me as well P1 would be possible but it'd be so hard to do. Don't really want to sit there for hours trying. Congrats on P4.👍

Here's a bit of a joke for you all:
F2007 @ Fuji Speedway, just barely made top 400.:lol: I felt like Hammond in that Top Gear episode, he's a great road car driver, but couldn't drive the F1 car for peanuts.:D

Back