Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
hi all,thought i,d join in and show my best times

F1 2007....H.S.R--------------48.438-------------------RANK 1.
F1 2007....H.S.R REVERSE-----48.697-------------------RANK 1.
F1 2007....SUZUKA------------1.28.426-----------------RANK 2.
F1 2007....DAYTONA ROAD ----1.17.809-----------------RANK 2.
F1 2007....LONDON------------37.528-------------------RANK 4.

AND THATS ABOUT IT FOR NOW.BEEN RACING JUST OVER A YEAR NOW AND SOME GREAT ONLINE RACERS OUT THERE,COMPETITION IS VERY FIERCE,GONNA TRY AND GO FOR MORE COURSES WHEN GT5 RELEASED FULLY.ALL THESE TIMES ARE CURRENT AND VIEWABLE IN RANKINGS.

Last edited:
As it's obvious I won't be doing any time trials anymore I though to post a few pics here..

Too bad the clutching were never separated for the leaderboards in gt5p. That did put me off a little bit from TT'ing in prologue, hopefully it'll be changed for the full game. Anyway, these probably were one of the best laps I did in this little game. Farewell gt5p :D !!

ScreenHunter_02Oct121123.jpg

ScreenHunter_01Oct121123.jpg

ScreenHunter_03Oct121124.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning laps Timo. I was always of the belief that you could be the fastest on any track/car combo in Prologue if you felt like it. Some of the most incredible natural talent and speed I've ever come across, and you've had it since day 1. A true legend 👍

All the best
Maz

Stunning laps Timo. I was always of the belief that you could be the fastest on any track/car combo in Prologue if you felt like it. Some of the most incredible natural talent and speed I've ever come across, and you've had it since day 1. A true legend 👍

All the best
Maz

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

I still say that Joker>Timppaq

Thanks Maz, but that I think that is a bit too much to say. And for sure nothing was there from the start. Looking forward for GT5 putting everybody on the same line within one leaderboard 👍 (so hopefully there will be their own for pad & clutch etc..)

And I agree DK, the black car has always been faster for me, don't ask why!! :lol:

OMGosh!!!

This is epic,

after having this game for 18 months, and doing this time trial at Fuji F ever since i got my dream car, the f2007!!!!!

I finally got a 1.15.509!!! Ranked 81st!!

My previous best was a 1.15.9, so somehow i put together all perfect sectors, except for maybe losing half a tenth in the 1st sector.

With a Dualshock 3.

Next, im trying to beat my 1.30.3xx at Suzuka and get into the 1.29's!!!

YEEEEEAH, i just did a 1.29.9xx lap at suzuka in time trial!!! I am now finished time trialling the f2007 for positions....

Last edited:
i know im not in the right thread but there isnt any other place to put this up..
ADD ME
PSN: Grabiha
thanks.. just got gt5p 2day.. couldnt wait.. hehehe

Heres the ones I set yesterday and today;
They are all on Suzuka East. Professional Physics with no assists.

I only did 4 or 5 laps with each car.

Blitz Dunlop ER34 '07 - 78th
BMW Concept 1 series tii'07 - 35th
BMW M3 Coupe '07 - 81st
Ford GT 06 - 83rd
Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe '07 - 86th
Lancia Delta Integrale '91 - 24th
Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z '07 - 41st
Lancer Evolution X GSR '07 - 81st
Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT '06 - 27th
TVR Tamora '02 - 70th
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 - 22nd
Mistsubishi Lancer Evolution IX/Tuned - 73rd
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned - 36th

i have more but I forget where they are, is there a way to search the leaderboards online??

Back