Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
Elise tuned - Eiger - 3rd
Skyline Coupe Tuned - London Reverse - 4th

Officially better with my G25 than with my DS2 now, its only been a week! Thats what constant practice after taking delivery does for me :D

@horde you're crazy.. balls to do that with the pad :scared: :lol:

@pippin4652 thats a great time.. even more due that situation m8.. really nice, keep it up 👍

@pippin4652 thats a great time.. even more due that situation m8.. really nice, keep it up 👍

thanks, after reading some other threads about switching to a steering wheel I was a bit worried when i got it that it would be ages before I would be any good with it.

And anyway, you nearly always seem to be a couple of tenths up the road from me, catching you gives me motivation :D

ranked 72nd currently for one of the online events. did a 1.37 something in the gtr at fuji 750pp. which is really slow but its still early days yet. some people are in the 1.34's.

sorry my fault.. i thought you're talking arcade records..anyway post both.. :D

btw.. i got P1 GTR/SUZUKA again... and P2 M3/SUZUKA :sly:

I’m sorry MAY but you have to try harder at suzuka with the gtr.
All my previous records where done with ff@10.I changed that and
I see a big difference. I see the limit maybe under 2’9.300.

I’m sorry MAY but you have to try harder at suzuka with the gtr.
All my previous records where done with ff@10.I changed that and
I see a big difference. I see the limit maybe under 2’9.300.

good one.. i saw that you're trying that on the last weeks.. you're climbing.. and you've got it now :nervous: its a competitive combo.. there're too many around.. i'll be around that too ;)

Z06 Fugi F 1st
Z06 Fugi GT 1st
Z06 Eiger Reverse 1st
Z06 Suzi East 1st

i beated some of tonas times. ~ 2 hours needed for all 4 times.

FordGT, Fuji GT-26th 1'39.459 (STD)
FordGT, Daytona Road-8th 1'46.039 (STD)

I decided to play on Standard again ;)

I just finally got an F2007. HSR - 3003rd.:lol:
I know I'm one or two good turns away from top 500, but couldn't nail it in my 45 minutes of beginner-ness practice I got earlier.

Last time I checked, I was 22nd in the online event with the NSX-R on High Speed Ring with N3 tires and Pro physics. Feels good to just be in the top 100 lol.

Last time I checked, I was 22nd in the online event with the NSX-R on High Speed Ring with N3 tires and Pro physics. Feels good to just be in the top 100 lol.

There seems to be lots of wall touches included in TOP-10 replays. Fastest clean lap was made by cyosi (?) last time I checked. (couple days ago)

I'm #11 there.

Last edited:
Ford Mustang, London reverse-5th 0'57.920 (STD)
Clio V6, London reverse-1st 0'56.791 (STD)

I set these times on my other account, GT-club_YB23 :D

I just spent some time at Fuji F with the Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type-R (GTP Registry Qualifier combo) and was able to improve on my previous time by just over a tenth, putting me at 31st with a 1'54.451...over 3 tenths quicker then my original GTP registry qualifier time using the 6-axis :)

I haven't played GT much in the past month so I'm pretty happy to continually see improvement with my proficiency in using the wheel, even if it isn't anything drastic. In a few days I'll have another go and try and take another tenth or two off 👍

I just spent some time at Fuji F with the Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type-R (GTP Registry Qualifier combo) and was able to improve on my previous time by just over a tenth, putting me at 31st with a 1'54.451...over 3 tenths quicker then my original GTP registry qualifier time using the 6-axis :)

I haven't played GT much in the past month so I'm pretty happy to continually see improvement with my proficiency in using the wheel, even if it isn't anything drastic. In a few days I'll have another go and try and take another tenth or two off 👍

stop there! no need to improve.. really :dopey: you're getting there m8 ;) 👍 i just saw that combo table and i see only 2 seconds from the 1st to the 100th... :crazy:

@zocker you're mine again F40/eiger.. :mischievous: :dopey: :P ;)

Latest Posts

Back