Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
Pinched the GT-R record at Eiger rev from GEORGE and the Dodge Viper '02 (eiger rev) back off Tona, also Subaru 05 Eiger rev and Subaru 07 Eiger forward

Well done friend 👍! Keep up the good work:)!

Nice position you got ;)

Thanks YB, you have good laps too.

Thinking about kicking the Online TT,750pp at London, just saw some replays and these guys are crazy. kartno38 and Ded3sp0 (great replay :crazy:) are in 47.3 when r35sp-shima has 48.1!!! :drool:.

The battle is just beginning.

Edit: 3rd so far.

Last edited:
#20 London Reverse Mines BNR34 with SIXAXIS

An honour to produce a time within 1.1 seconds of meagainstyou.

Just a quick open question - How much time does the clutch save? Is there ANY way to use the clutch with a controller?

P.S. time to upgrade, Iam going to buy a DS3.

Last edited:
#20 London Reverse Mines BNR34 with SIXAXIS

An honour to produce a time within 1.1 seconds of meagainstyou.

Just a quick open question - How much time does the clutch save? Is there ANY way to use the clutch with a controller?

P.S. time to upgrade, Iam going to buy a DS3.

DS3 its pretty much the same thing! I dont see any diference to the normal sixaxis (besides the vibration)! And its impossible to use clutch with pad:idea:!

P1 at Daytona Road Course in the Tuned Cappuccino.

USA P1 and P2, Flyin that flag!

Edit-
P1 at HSR in the tuned Cappuccino (ahead of FAK! whooo hooo)

Edit II (almost a month later!)- 3rd at Daytona Road in the 111R. I will get 2nd easily, but MAY is P1, need I say more? The craziest thing is that I had MAY beat by 0.2 seconds by T1! My current best lap is ahead of him by 0.2 after turn 1! then I blew turn 2, and hit the rumble strips coming onto the high banks. I guess my point is that MAY can go at least 0.2 faster than his personal best. :lol:

Last edited:
13th in HSR 750pp TT with GTLM (got position 1 in the 2nd day, but... you know :lol:) and

19th in the WRX N1 TT 👍:)! Im getting there guys:D!

Last edited:
#1--Honda NSX/Suzuka East

#1--Honda NSX/Suzuka*Clutch (Really sloppy lap, maybe a tenth or two left)

98th Mazda RX7 Spirit R / Suzuka East.

Do you guys heel and toe when time attacking for those who have G25's and G27's? I am quite curious because it's easier to h&t in my car rather then using a G27 so I keep going back and forth right debating which method to use.

I finished the Online Eiger 05 WRX on N1s TT in 30th place.

For me, it's good progress.

This month I think I'll work on the F2007 Fuji F TT.

That one's going to be tough. I've only taken out the F2007 a couple of times and it was very difficult to drive. But I guess tough is good because there's more room for improvement.

I finished the Online Eiger 05 WRX on N1s TT in 30th place.

For me, it's good progress.

This month I think I'll work on the F2007 Fuji F TT.

That one's going to be tough. I've only taken out the F2007 a couple of times and it was very difficult to drive. But I guess tough is good because there's more room for improvement.

👍👍👍....:)

spy.

WOot! Making some waves on Pro Physics time trials with a DFGT

I just bought that Subaru STi hatchback and took it to Fuji F, and after a few laps placed in the top 250 - wow that's unheard of for me to place that high, as the highest for me has been 400+ in the Corvette Z06 on the same track and 600+ in the GTR

Made me think I might have a chance, so after a few more laps, I managed to chip away on it and place myself at 81 on the Subaru STI leaderboard and my name can now be seen by all!! :drool:
I apologise to the no. 100 person :P

I can even stay within a few car lengths of the No.1 guy until the final turn where he just pulls away, so once I get that last turn sorted, I might be able to move up 👍
But the guy goes way off track, which I'm not willing to do on purpose....and seems to be using a clutch and shifter since he drops from 6th to 2nd in one big drop....

Congrats Cool.

thanks. Made a few new jumps today!
Starting to learn Fuji, just need to try the rest of the cars in my garage on it now :)

Pro Physics

Fuji F
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type RA '05 - rank 58
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 - rank 66
GT-R - rank 337
Corvette Z06 - rank 375

Fuji GT
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type RA '05 - rank 23
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 - rank 37
GT-R - rank 255
Corvette Z06 - rank 190

Last edited:
This is the best lap I've ever produced in GT:

Arcade TT Pro Physics - Fuji Speedway F - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R - 1'54.088 (12th Place)

This is in my opinion probably one of the hardest leaderboards in all of GT5P as it is used for the GTP Registry qualifier and also for IFTC round 1 which was mega competitive. This lap would have put me in 3rd place in IFTC 1 behind DHolland and Ramon.

1st place uses the clutch cheat, 3 others use clutch and all the runoff areas sadly, and KOR Joker and Timppaq are the same person, so in reality it should be a top 10 time.

By far the best achievement for me in GT5P, would have seen me qualify D1 gold quite nicely :D
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt5p/ranking/co9ca37s1m0.html

Nevermind the fact that I have just now approached the pace that these guys had 2 YEARS ago :lol:

All the best
Maz

Arcade TT Pro Physics - Fuji Speedway F - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R - 1'54.088 (12th Place)

1st place uses the clutch cheat, 3 others use clutch and all the runoff areas sadly, and KOR Joker and Timppaq are the same person, so in reality it should be a top 10 time.

All the best
Maz

Good work Maz, I too go back to this from time to time and I must say that, if we at GTP are going to use this as a yard stick then please make sure if your going to post a top 10 spot, make sure its a clean lap.

I personally don't mind guys using the clutch, they have paid their money so why not, but there is no excuse for a dirty lap.

Phillip.

My best place time trial online.
Is Eiger Reverse Nissan gt proto.
71st

This is the best lap I've ever produced in GT:

This is in my opinion probably one of the hardest leaderboards in all of GT5P as it is used for the GTP Registry qualifier and also for IFTC round 1 which was mega competitive. This lap would have put me in 3rd place in IFTC 1 behind DHolland and Ramon.

By far the best achievement for me in GT5P, would have seen me qualify D1 gold quite nicely :D
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt5p/ranking/co9ca37s1m0.html

Nevermind the fact that I have just now approached the pace that these guys had 2 YEARS ago :lol:

All the best
Maz

That's one hell of a lap 👍 GREAT work Maz! :bowdown:

I seem to be able to get in the top 100 quite easily with a few cars and tracks using a Dualshock 3 and pro physics.

But I always seem to be 2secs down on the fastest times.

I thought getting 54th on Fuji GT with the RX7 was pretty good.

It's either I'm not that bad at GT5P or not many people use the online TT in arcade.

I'd put my money on :
not many people use the online TT in arcade

To be more specific , 12 tracks /variations x 50+ cars x 2 different physics .

I also find it easy to get in top 100 at most of the combos.
Combos not so popular/growded from top 20 to 60 is easy.
Depending of the combo I'm normally 0.5 - 2.5 seconds behind the #1 time.

Now to return to topic:

450pp London - Suzuki Cappuccino '95 R1/R1 - 1'01.547 - rank #85

The only RWD in top 100 . :lol:

MadMax

Last edited:
Started with the wheel few months ago... 👍

Daytona Road Course- Blitz Dunlop- 6th position 👍👍
I´m conviced i can do 2nd or 3rd (maybe :crazy:)

Going to start now to be more competitive in Pro Physics :dunce:

Never had PS1 or PS2 , just bought PS3 last year and g25 wheel a few months ago...
Now my efforts are going to be in the WRS qualifying... :sly:

I can only play from 2 and 2 weeks because i work outside Portugal... :ouch:

Back