Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
Hey Holland! Tnx alot for putting me out of the top 10 at Suzuka with the MINES :lol:! I guess ill have to go again:)! Good run by the way:tup:! Its hard to beat the best Portuguese racer right? Maybe the best in Europe in my opinion;)!

there's no better! everyone's good.. Attitude is the key to many things... 👍

Brcruz
Nissan GT-R34 HSR PRO = 1st
Lancer '05 HSR PRO = 1st
I Have another times on HSR ...
I'am from Brasil , visit our site www.gtbr.com.br

My ID is GTBR_Brcruz

nice times "brother" :) really tight for the 2nd runner.. 0.001 :lol:

I lost my number 1 position at DR in F2007! NOO! :lol: Come on Dan, let's get him back.:D But he's done a 1'17.940!, which is a tenth faster than us!

Within the last week or so:

21st--Suzuka East/Ford Mustang (Pro/G25)
30th--HSR/Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R '06 (Pro/G25)
51st--Daytona Road/Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R '06 (Pro/G25)
6th--HSR/Lotus 111R/Tuned (Pro/G25) S1/S2 :yuck: I hate tyre staggering, but I am working on the S2/S2 combo as well. This is not a very competitive trial, so I think if some of the real heavy hitters tried it out, the top ten spots would change rapidly.

Ford Mustang - PRO

EDIT:

1st-HSR reverse -Now 2nd but fastest clean lap.
1st-Eiger reverse
1st-London Forward- Now 2nd
8th-London Reverse, room for improvement.
5th-Suzuka East

Last edited:
Tnx timeattack:tup:! Im always up for a good challenge in TT specially with my baby Mines! Give it a go :sly:!

Just spent about 20 minutes at Fuji GT with the Mines. Came up with a 1'39.489 (3rd place) about .070 behind you 👍 I'm going to have another quick go and try and get 2nd from you :sly: Very fun combo btw :)

Edit: I got about a half car ahead of MAY's ghost by the last turn and then completely threw it away :( Of course the last corner is probably the most difficult corner to nail :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Within the last week or so:
6th--HSR/Lotus 111R/Tuned (Pro/G25) S1/S2 :yuck: I hate tyre staggering, but I am working on the S2/S2 combo as well. This is not a very competitive trial, so I think if some of the real heavy hitters tried it out, the top ten spots would change rapidly.

Arent you the one gave m crap for tire staggering? I think dfferent tires in TT is fine. When tire wear is implicated is when different tire fr and rear will give you problems. Im 2nd at this combo BTW. HSR is the place where talent has trouble shining ,sadly, lol.

Just moved up to 2nd with the Mines R34 at Fuji GT :) The lap was sloppy as hell so there should still be a good amount of time left in the bag. Again, I was only about a car length behind MAY by the last corner, until I completely spazzed out and lost a bunch of time exiting the corner :ouch:

Edit: Took another 2 tenths off or so. Still not completely happy with my lap but at least it's within range now :) I had two unnecessary bobbles exiting T4and approaching the chicane. Doesn't take but a mm too much joystick movement and the car will step out of line through there...so you better have nerves and fingers of steel :scared: :lol:

I see MAY took a couple more tenths off his time, like it's nothing :lol: 👍

Last edited:
A work in progress.. Decided to try to get as high as possible with the f430.. inspired by MAY 👍

3 done (=top three is enough), too many to go:

hsr.jpg

^ Joker's lap is dirty, was close to getting him regardless.. :indiff:

hsr-r.jpg

eiger.jpg

These were pretty tough to get already, and I'm guessing the rest of the tracks are going to be even harder.. This might take a while still.. :)

Nice one Timo.. you're taking it forward :) F430 is a superstar car on GT5P so it will be one of the hardests job get all P1.. but i think you can do it.. you just need to really want it 👍 good luck.. i'll be watching ;) :cheers:

horde and timeattack, what a hell... you both are just insane :lol: i dont know how do you manage the Mines with the pad its just :crazy: its really hard to put the power on the ground.. i dont imagine that without pedals.. you are worst than aliens on the pad :drool: amazing ;) 👍

Thanks MAY :lol: Hopefully when my wheel comes (1-2 weeks) I'll be able to give you more of a challenge with the Mines :) I'm looking forward to the challenge 👍

Just went to London Reverse for a few laps in the Mines...ended up 6th. Boy, is it fun and challenging at the same time! Unfortunately I broke a bit too late at the last turn and had a wall touch :( It's extremely difficult to nail the braking for that last turn, as you're coming from such a high speed into such a tight corner. Hopefully I can move up two positions when I have a go later tonight.

Nice one Timo.. you're taking it forward :) F430 is a superstar car on GT5P so it will be one of the hardests job get all P1.. but i think you can do it.. you just need to really want it 👍 good luck.. i'll be watching ;) :cheers:

I don't want to spend too much time.. so I think a top 3 spot would be good enough... I know there's some insane times, particularly in Suzy. (god job Dan & Struppi) We'll see how it goes. :cheers: Also, I try to keep off the clutch ;)

Timppaq

What control? G 25? A lot of the time spans such a record?

Yes a G25.. and about thousand laps of HSR, less for HSR-r and one week of WRS to train for Eiger.

Since yesterday:

15th at HSR/Reverse in the Mines BNR34
14th at Daytona Road in the Lotus Evora

(As of 12:28 A.M. EST/U.S.)

Last edited:

horde and timeattack, what a hell... you both are just insane :lol: i dont know how do you manage the Mines with the pad its just :crazy: its really hard to put the power on the ground.. i dont imagine that without pedals.. you are worst than aliens on the pad :drool: amazing ;) 👍

Tnx bro:D! I knew i wouldnt get you anyway but nive lap;)! TA i just had 10 min lol before metal gear 4 mode :). Gotta say great last corner exist:tup:! Tomorrows another day:sly:! And just hate london so i refuse to go there! The worst track in GT ever in my opinion!

TA & horde

im curious to see your progress when you got the wheel (horde already have it but no place to put it) that situation remembers me +/- 1 year ago when i moved up to G25 (i thought.. now theres no excuses to face any race) but was really hard to reach some of the limit sensations that GT5P gives you with the wheel.. but once you feel it ... well... if i cant race on a real track as pilot this is where i get more close to that and what i wanna do forever! love it :D

my Fugi GT.. went there +/- 30 minutes and still 2 tenths to chunck there, T1 & T2 are good but T3 inst that good. i just wanna give you an harder chalenge cause my previous time wanst too good.

i've watched your both replays and... TA you're agressive :scared: horde you're smooth.. :) but i think with TA aproach you (horde) will be more successful (that little taps he does on the throttle are the best way in my opinion) good luck you both maniacs 👍

And just hate london so i refuse to go there! The worst track in GT ever in my opinion!

Totaly disagree with you bro, London is a great TT track, especially reverse with the fast chicane where you really need some skills and balls to go fast there:dopey:
Just my opinion:sly:

Just did 3 laps around Fuji F with the Mines this morning and came up with a 3rd place 👍 I'm going to try a few more tracks with the Mines today :)

Im at work now................. so maybe tomorrow ill give it a go;)! Nice run 3rd place is good!

Well 2nd again at fujiGT with the MINES :sly:! That last corner wasnt really an easy thing lol! Was there for 1 hour... was a bit slow when i woke up :lol:!

I'm really getting the hang of London Reverse:dopey:, had a go with EVO 9 Tuned this time, again managed to get 1st place away from Ken773(JP):dunce:

I achieved a 6th at HSR Reverse without riding or hitting the wall in turn 1!! w/111r tuned. I did bump the wall later after the S's but that slowed me down, not the other way around. 8 laps total.

Back