Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
P1 at eiger in SL55 AMG.:D Did it just then but definetely not perfect lap. A few missed apexs.

Besides the F2007, what is the most prestigous car to get a top TT time. I usually break top 100 after about 5 laps or so, in whatever car (except F2007 and any Eiger forward:grumpy:) then i usually move on. But I hate using cars that you fast boys dont use. Heard the Mine's R34 mentioned a couple times, is that a good measuring stick on driver ability?

F2007 is great, I love that car.

Go to combo's that IFTC and EYS has been too. That way there will be really fast times in the rankings for yout to compare yourself to.👍

OK, I will try to figure out one of those car/track combo's, lol. I did put a concerted effort with the F2007 at Daytona- the Road course, i got up to 63rd in about an hour or so, but after watching you, mad94d and holl01, go through the bus stop I quickly gave up. I bet I lose almost a second from entry of bus stop to the finish line.

OK, I will try to figure out one of those car/track combo's, lol. I did put a concerted effort with the F2007 at Daytona- the Road course, i got up to 63rd in about an hour or so, but after watching you, mad94d and holl01, go through the bus stop I quickly gave up. I bet I lose almost a second from entry of bus stop to the finish line.

I love that DR - F2007 combo. Soon as I drove it I was instantly good at it.:D

For the bus stop you need to shift down to 6th just before the tyre wall on the inside of the track. You also lift off the throttle at this point. If you do that it sets you up perfectly for the bus stop.

I've been trying to get a 1'17.9xx there for a while. Probably a week. It's possible for me but it needs to be a near faultless lap.

I think Im at 1 19.5 or so. I get maxed out pretty fast, or maybe I lose focus, or drive. I saw you were number 1 at DR with Lotus Evora, and alot of other fast guys in the top ten, so I gave it a whirl. Almost immediately, lap 3 or 4, I was top 30. Then it took me 20 laps or so to get to 11th, but I dont see me getting 1st or 2nd, 3rd is achievable but I cant focus anymore tonight. I aso tried it after doing DR in the Mine's R34, so it took me a while to get use to Lotus. I did fairly well with the Blitzer but that thing is very frustrating, and I moved on after about 10 laps, lol. I would kill for world comp with the F2007!

Heard the Mine's R34 mentioned a couple times, is that a good measuring stick on driver ability?

I aso tried it after doing DR in the Mine's R34, so it took me a while to get use to Lotus

what do you think now about the Mine's!? was it easy? whats your PSN ID so we can search for it in the top 100? (sorry for 3 questions at once :P)

It is the hardest car I have driven yet! Getting power down to the ground takes a new type of skill, lol. It's very fun, and I did think it was easy to catch over steer!(sorry for the sarcasm) My PSN is the same as my name on GTPlanet, EERS4YEARS, FYI-EERS is short for MountainEERS, That is my state, as well as my, University's Mascot. I dont do very much TT, but I do enjoy it more knowing the guys on top the leader board. After reading Synwraith's thread on switching to a wheel, Im convinced Ill never stick to a single car/track combo to be first, he talks about doing a single combo for hours on end. Must be my ADHD acting up, lol. 20laps is all Im good for before I need to move on. I also base this on GT5 having qualifying, and only getting a few laps to qualify, thats what I hope for anyways.

LOL!!! I must be new to GT! I was using the Blitz R34, lol. I got upto 32nd in about 10 laps in that car. Ill try the Mines today. sorry for the confusion. Too many skylines! Very impressive how you hold EVERY record for the Mines btw.

I did 15 laps with the correct car, Mines R34, and I got up to 72nd. Not to bad for never driving that car before, but I was a LightYear (2 or 3 seconds) away from you, MeAgainstYou. I can do alot better, but that car is very stable, and then... BOOM, it lets loose. So It will take a couple drives to get used to anticipating that breaking point. It has enough power to goto the moon. Overall a very entertaining drive though.

Last edited:
hi guys.
i'll try BNR34 MINES in high speed ring reverse.(professional)
my time was 1'10.137 (9th)
very good car.
MeAgainstYou you are super driver,i saw your replay,was awesome.
well done mate!

RX8
hi guys.
i'll try BNR34 MINES in high speed ring reverse.(professional)
my time was 1'10.137 (9th)
very good car.
MeAgainstYou you are super driver,i saw your replay,was awesome.
well done mate!

Nice run mate! You and another guy from greece almost got me there:ouch:!

I did 15 laps with the correct car, Mines R34, and I got up to 72nd. Not to bad for never driving that car before, but I was a LightYear (2 or 3 seconds) away from you, MeAgainstYou. I can do alot better, but that car is very stable, and then... BOOM, it lets loose. So It will take a couple drives to get used to anticipating that breaking point. It has enough power to goto the moon. Overall a very entertaining drive though.

DR isnt the best place to pratice because unless you have luck on the bus stop you'll never get a good lap... Suzuka east is the best track to pratice with any car (in my opinion). 👍

:lol: why is everyone trying to take me down!? im not a bad person and my PSN ID is MeAgainstYou not AllAgainstMe!? :lol: joking... :P

thanks man ;) the car has a hard handling.. thats why i pick it to do top at all circuits :P as i know about your capabilities... you should try GEORGE_GR33 records also in GTR, ive tried to beat him at suzuka east but he dont give up man... he will always replay no matter the time he spends on that.. and thats the way to be always on top.. never give up! sooner or later the record will come... now he's fighting with underground17 at Fugi F :crazy:

Very clever MeAgainstYou , you put everyone to chase me and and away from you. I have holl with the GTR and Ramon with the GTLM.
I have limited time daily and I'm very tired from all these battles.
I'm going to fight for a couple of days with Ramon and the I'll take a couple of weeks break.
And then I'll try to take what belongs to me.
When GT5 comes out , I'm looking forward for some very exciting races between us.

Very clever MeAgainstYou , you put everyone to chase me and and away from you. I have holl with the GTR and Ramon with the GTLM.
I have limited time daily and I'm very tired from all these battles.
I'm going to fight for a couple of days with Ramon and the I'll take a couple of weeks break.
And then I'll try to take what belongs to me.
When GT5 comes out , I'm looking forward for some very exciting races between us.

what... thats not my intention.. and thats not true. ramon and hollo.. zocker etc already attacked me (watch the rankings carefully).. whats the problem!? im not afraid that they can take my records otherwise i would never posted it here ;) take it easy man 👍

btw what belongs to you? what does that mean?

edit: cant you beat them!? nothing is impossible... and if you have the fastest guys on your heels its good for you (i know what im talking about 👍) "If they want to beat me they need to be beyond the universe" by you. prove it ;)

Last edited:
what... thats not my intention.. and thats not true. ramon and hollo.. zocker etc already attacked me (watch the rankings carefully).. whats the problem!? im not afraid that they can take my records otherwise i would never posted it here ;) take it easy man 👍

btw what belongs to you? what does that mean?

edit: cant you beat them!? nothing is impossible... and if you have the fastest guys on your heels its good for you (i know what im talking about 👍) "If they want to beat me they need to be beyond the universe" by you. prove it ;)

Relax my friend; I just say it’s a clever move. If I was afraid I would had choose a car with a clutch, besides at the time that I did this times , I already could go faster than that. What belongs to me it’s a matter of speaking .And when I say I’m looking forward to race you and all the others I mean it in a good way.

I managed to briefly occupy the top spot with both Evo IX and X on Daytona Road. Evo IX time got knocked down to 5th I think, Evo X knocked down to 14th but I managed to squeeze it back up to 5th the other day. I reckon I can shave some more time off and maybe fight for the top again at some point.

Only seem to be good with the Evos tho'.. pretty crap to average with anything else.

Relax my friend; I just say it’s a clever move. If I was afraid I would had choose a car with a clutch, besides at the time that I did this times , I already could go faster than that. What belongs to me it’s a matter of speaking .And when I say I’m looking forward to race you and all the others I mean it in a good way.

im relaxed 👍 i just dont feel well when you say its a clever move and that ive put everyone chasing you.. because that wasnt my intention and ive never said to anyone explicitly to put you down... besides, people are free to do TTs they want! you should take that comment in a way of the respect that i have for you.

if you're not afraid stop talking, just do it ;)

and yes i also want to race you.. :) the propose of TTs is qualifying to a grid position in a race... well at least i hope so... in GT5 full version.. only a few minutes to qualify for the race :P have fun my friend :cheers:

RX8: thx for the observance 👍

Last edited:
Here are few I remember doing:

22nd--Daytona Road Course/Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05(Pro/Sixaxis)

89th--London/Lotus Evora '08 (Pro/Sixaxis)

Was in top 100 at all track using Lancia Delta

36th--High Speed Ring/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
16th--High Speed Ring Reverse/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
95th--Daytona Superspeedway/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
18th--Daytona Road Course/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
61st--Fuji Speedway F/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
39th--Fuji Speedway GT/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
[100++ Eiger Norwand Reverse/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)]
94th--Eiger Norwand Reverse/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
50th--Suzuka Circuit/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
67th--Suzuka Circuit East Course/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
93rd--London/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)
31st--London Reverse/Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91(Pro/Sixaxis)

I've improved my skills from the time I did those so might give them another go sometime.

MadMax

P1 at eiger in SL55 AMG.:D Did it just then but definetely not perfect lap. A few missed apexs.

P2 now :) Sorry couldn't resist as it sounded like a wacky combo - heavy beast and tight hairpins. Only took a tenth off but it took me over an hour! It was a little bit scrappy in places so there's still a couple of tenths in there for someone. 👍

P2 now :) Sorry couldn't resist as it sounded like a wacky combo - heavy beast and tight hairpins. Only took a tenth off but it took me over an hour! It was a little bit scrappy in places so there's still a couple of tenths in there for someone. 👍

No worries.👍 I only did it the other day cause I was bored.:D More left in my time too but I probably won't bother chasing it. Rather put my effort into EYS or WRS. But maybe one day(holidays maybe)i'll have another go.

Congrats on beating me by the way mate.👍:cheers:

:lol: Not at all. :sly:

Suz east too. ;)

Right... you still have the clutch! Well im a bit limited coz of the sixaxis but ill try lol! And i dont think i can do a better one in suzi east! Its a pretty damn good already anyway:sly:! I have a good one for you, fuji GT F40, it has days its very fresh, im 14th but try it:)!

Right... you still have the clutch! Well im a bit limited coz of the sixaxis but ill try lol! And i dont think i can do a better one in suzi east! Its a pretty damn good already anyway:sly:! I have a good one for you, fuji GT F40, it has days its very fresh, im 14th but try it:)!

Im not using the clutch myman, and I wont either. ;) Will try F40, love that car.

Looks like GTP_EBK2 joined as well:sly:! edit: you have to go again at HSR;)

Last edited:
Back