*Post your Pics* Official Thread

• Thread starter Nachous
  • 537 comments
R0M
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I posted in the photo thread... Hardware issue !
But here I come again !
And with requested photos.
'hope you'll enjoy them đź‘Ť

I'll try to post others in few days...

Nice pictures of the Z06/Tuned Corvette đź‘Ť. I might use one for The Lion's Den.:)

Edit: Is there any chance I could get the 3rd pic down on the right hand side in a size slightly smaller so it fits nicely in one of these posts? About the same width as a standard GTP post would be great.:dopey:

could you please take a few pics of the inside (cockpit view) of the GT-R production model? one from the driver's point of view where one can see the steering wheel and most of the dashboard and one from the onboard computer?

I would really appreciate it man, I would love to see them :)

Thanks in advance!

GT
could you please take a few pics of the inside (cockpit view) of the GT-R production model? one from the driver's point of view where one can see the steering wheel and most of the dashboard and one from the onboard computer?

I would really appreciate it man, I would love to see them :)

Thanks in advance!

Something like that :)

Last edited:
May I request some NSXR pictures (2002) in white, I'm not sure which white it is but i want the white that doesn't set the rims in an identical white. It may be championship white which matches the wheels in championship white as well, that is the one i DONT want.

In no rush I've just fell in love with the NSX recently. This is also targetted at anyone who wants to take the pictures, I don't expect a reply I would just appreciate them personally :)

'Hope you'll like them Dragonistic.
No need to mention that the first one is Photoshoped ;)

Last edited:
I didn't even know GT5p showed the grooves in the tyres! Amazing quality pictures :)

Yup they sure do, not only that different cars have different tire tread. the tire tread on the NSX-R looks like Bridgestone RE55s, however i know the stock NSX-R tires are RE070

Mine's Please? Guys don't need to, but I love the car so much, it would be nice to have some Hi Res pictures of it.

Thank god, great pictures and finally a good resolution. :lol:
If i am allowed to, can i request some Mustang shots (preferred in white)? ;)

I didn't even know GT5p showed the grooves in the tyres! Amazing quality pictures :)

GT4 they had the 2d groves, here they look 3d.. or bump mapping,, whatever it is..

I know in full GT4 game you change tires, groves changed..

Does it with prologue?
Like R tire are slicks and N have lots of groves?

GT4 they had the 2d groves, here they look 3d.. or bump mapping,, whatever it is..

I know in full GT4 game you change tires, groves changed..

Does it with prologue?
Like R tire are slicks and N have lots of groves?

Nah i dont think so maybe in GT5 though

R0M
No problem Paulie.
I'll PM you the resampled picture.

Once again, thanks for the awesome photo.:) I hope that I can do these kinds of photos in GT5 without needing a capture card (i.e. photo mode and transferring photos on a USB memory stick).

There is no reason why they wouldn't, they will also look even better. :D

Here is a big series :D
Some requests and personal favorites.
All shots have been captured at 1080i and resampled at 720p so you can assume they've been photoshoped...
I did this to remove as much aliasing as possible.
Let me know if you prefer this way or bigger picture like last I've posted.

Last edited:
R0M
All shots have been captured at 1080i and resampled at 720p so you can assume they've been photoshoped...

I kinda wanted the Mine's in white, but very sexy pics nonetheless.

Thanks! đź‘Ťđź‘Ť:drool:

That batch of photos looks a little more pixellated than your last R0M.

R0M

AMAZING shots there R0M! Much appreciated! đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
And the ER34 Drift Car looks like a real car indeed! :drool:

Personally I love this shot, with the 599 overtaking the 512BB, nice capture mate! ;)

Brilliant shots TVR & RON! đź‘Ť

the 599 overtaking the 512BB, nice capture mate! ;)

That is a great shot... it looks like the 599 is overtaking the 512BB by late breaking... judging by the angle of the 512BB's chasis (lowered front end, raised rear).

Rom. Can you make a White Mine's with the background of either the night Kyoto or night Tokyo? Thanks. And the Black Mine's is my Background wallpaper for my PC now. And loving it. :cheers:

Back