*Post your Pics* Official Thread

• Thread starter Nachous
  • 537 comments
You seriously FREAKING RULE!!!!!!!!! That's a bunch. That should keep my wallpaper folder filled with awesome new material. HAHA.
The Blitz looks less pixllated with the Kyoto Night background than any other pic. I love the Kyoto Night BG. Best BG in the game me thinks.
They look beautiful.

Last edited:
R0M
Mine's and Blitz requests :)

Enjoy đź‘Ť

Nice! Thats my Fav pic.

Hey since you can take 1080p pictures.. Could you do us a little favor with an experiment?

Could you please take a game play picture of the same car and same exact location in both 1080p and 720p?

I would like to see the difference in pixels and other graphical differences thanks. Take few pictures while in game with few different cars. Thanks!

Rom. Can you make a White Mine's with the background of either the night Kyoto or night Tokyo? Thanks. And the Black Mine's is my Background wallpaper for my PC now. And loving it. :cheers:
I don't know why I remembered someone wanted the Blitz in Kyoto đź’ˇ
As an excuse, it was late when I captured footage yesterday :D
I'll try to do the Mine's...

Nice! Thats my Fav pic.

Hey since you can take 1080p pictures.. Could you do us a little favor with an experiment?

Could you please take a game play picture of the same car and same exact location in both 1080p and 720p?

I would like to see the difference in pixels and other graphical differences thanks. Take few pictures while in game with few different cars. Thanks!
I'll try, give me time.
I'll create a new topic on that one...

Last edited:
R0M
I don't know why I remembered someone wanted the Blitz in Kyoto đź’ˇ
As an excuse, it was late when I captured footage yesterday :D
I'll try to do the Mine's...

Thanks. The blitz looked really good. The first blitz picture is my wallpaper now. Well..until you release the Mne's/Kyoto.

:lol: :cheers:

R0M
I'll try, give me time.
I'll create a new topic on that one...

Thanks, yeah no hurry.
I just would like to see the difference. When I swich my PS3 to 1080p and 720p settings I really don't see any difference, and because it takes few minutes its hard to see the difference.
So pictures would make it easier to see.

R0M, could you please, please add the cockpit view of the nissan GT-R in both 720p and 1080p so I can compare it and see the differences? just the standard view, looking straight ahead, that's all!

Thanks in advance!

Some great photos in this thread everyone.

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to take and post up these great shots for us all to enjoy :)

If anyone gets the time I'd love to see some interior shots of the GTR.

How's about throwing in some 599 shots for me. At suzuka, i'd love one showing off its body rolling.

:eek: WOW.. Imagine the ability to take a picture with all your friends online like that, that would be Sweet!! Nice picture

Nice work with copy and paste ;)

I really like it! I hope in GT5 photomode you can do the same

I wonder what you guys would do if GT5 comes with video mode!

Don't even make me think if GT5 comes with a video editor kind of thing. Ohh great images come to my head!! hahaha :dopey::dopey:

I wonder what you guys would do if GT5 comes with video mode!

That would be brilliant!! If it was included, hopefully they could be saved as an mp4 file on the PS3 harddrive - then those who own a PSP can copy the videos to there and show people...

I know it is possible for it to happen, but it's just a case of if PD want to include the feature. Maybe in an update...

I'd be happy if we could save our race replays onto the harddrive as an mp4 - I'd love to be able to watch the races on the PSP or even the PS3 without having to power up the PS3 and load up the game.

If need be, it could be included into an update for GT5p just to test it out and to see how well it'd work...

Simply amazing. Really, it is. You do great work. Besides all the Gran Turismo 5 logos on the side, you would think it's a real picture with all of them together.

What do you take your pictures with?

That would be brilliant!! If it was included, hopefully they could be saved as an mp4 file on the PS3 harddrive - then those who own a PSP can copy the videos to there and show people...

I know it is possible for it to happen, but it's just a case of if PD want to include the feature. Maybe in an update...

I'd be happy if we could save our race replays onto the harddrive as an mp4 - I'd love to be able to watch the races on the PSP or even the PS3 without having to power up the PS3 and load up the game.

If need be, it could be included into an update for GT5p just to test it out and to see how well it'd work...

If you can save it on MP4.. it can be saved to PC.. From PC.. more editing.. and over to youtube.

This game looks so real.
imag0096wo5.jpg

OMG.. Is this real car pic?

Does anyone want to try and imitate mdr61's picture for real online?

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9126/11661711.jpg

Alot of us get into a race at the same time with our favorite cars, we all park and pose at the start finish line and someone with a high quality camera takes a picture

Maybe the PS3 will crash with 10+ cars all crammed together...who knows...lets find out I say :)

I was thinking that.. But since the PS3 will only output to one source at once, I don't see how.

The only way I could connect to my DVD-Recorder would be via RGB/SCART, but I would have to go into the XMB menus to change the output to RGB and then I wouldn't be able to play in HD...

The only way this will work would be .

1. Play the game (in HD)
2. Save Replays
3. Exit to XMB
4. Change output to RGB
5. Watch PS3 through DVD-Recorder
6. Replay from step 2.
7. Capture.

Its a lot of effort.. If only the PS3 would output to 2 sources at once, then you could record whilst playing!!!

I really hope there is an update in the future to add some kind of 'Photo Mode' and better still a way of 'exporting' videos! That technology must at PD and/or Sony, as they are sending out many Photos/Videos which don't look like they have been 'captured', but "generated" instead!

Jon

get this

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CN9GEA/?tag=gtplanet-20

i just ordered one, it records in full hd and you can play while recording. here is a quality test for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOP5PWHw81w

Latest Posts

Back