Post your screenshots!

4sgt.png

Getting some early testing done at Spa.

How do you get screenshots out of iRacing?
You can either use fraps or you can hit the printscreen button on your keyboard and hit ctrl+v on ms paint, I think the second one only works when not in fullscreen.

You can either use fraps or you can hit the printscreen button on your keyboard and hit ctrl+v on ms paint, I think the second one only works when not in fullscreen.

I use the game recording software from MSI Afterburner. Awesome program once you get it working. And free

^I like the 3rd, 4th, and 5th shots
I use the game recording software from MSI Afterburner. Awesome program once you get it working. And free
I tried MSI for a week or so but I had a weird issue of the footage going in double speed while sound went normal speed

^^ :lol:

That is a sweet Duck Dynasty car.
Thanks AnALOG, I really like it alot, I didn't paint it.....I got it though trading paints from a guy who painted it and was kind enough to give me a copy. I really like that show and, Ol' Uncle SI is my hero ya know!:)

Not screenshots, but how I managed to avoid the wreck completely baffled me, managed 50 laps at Bristol with no strikes in bottom split K&N National, not bad considering in the first 5 laps i had to avoid a full roll over and a clown who exited the pits and immediately spun, couldn't work out how I missed the rollover until I reviewed the replay,

Attachments

• WP_20150411_001.jpg
    WP_20150411_001.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 21
  • WP_20150411_002.jpg
    WP_20150411_002.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 21
Back