Post your supra quarter mile times here!

High 2 for 0-60 and high 10 for 1/4, with max wing. I definitely don't have much experience drag racing or tuning though, so I'm sure much better times can be had.

eightlives
This thread and any like it are pointless without pictures and organization.

Sooo you're like a Troll and a spammer, since you're pointing at another web and you're trolling every thread about times?

Sooo you're like a Troll and a spammer, since you're pointing at another web and you're trolling every thread about times?

Just point out the obvious that this thread just like the rest are pointless. And I'm not posting about any other web site, that would be against the AUP and I won't do that. :)

eightlives
Just point out the obvious that this thread just like the rest are pointless. And I'm not posting about any other web site, that would be against the AUP and I won't do that. :)

Eightlives isn't trolling or spamming.. He is one of the most respected (IMO) people on the GTP drag scene.. Why would he lower himself to that level.. Why would you even post that he is trolling when it had nothing to do with the OP...

@OP I will as soon as I get home

Give the guy a break lol.

Been experimenting with my stripped Supra. First time did mid 10's with the stock drivetrain & stock suspension (nice to see a Supra squat :sly:) After I adjusted the LSD, went down to a nice 10.29, my last time.

Give the guy a break lol.

Been experimenting with my stripped Supra. First time did mid 10's with the stock drivetrain & stock suspension (nice to see a Supra squat :sly:) After I adjusted the LSD, went down to a nice 10.29, my last time.
Pic? :indiff:

19012012033.jpg

Broke in to the 9's today. ;) No aids used! Never mind the awful 1 mile time :lol: I just cruised to finish line.

I have a 10.0xx i can get a pic of, nice job getting into the 9's man, i'm starting another supra that i just purchased to be setup for 1/4 mile, i hope a new update will allow 1/4 mile staging while online that way we can have legit drag runs, maybe even a tree also

6737046191_44d2542173_b.jpg

Last edited:
Just broke into the 9's with my supra :D, im sure it can go alot faster tho, I got this time with it bouncing off the rev limiter in 1st gear.

4gjiaa.jpg

Just broke into the 9's with my supra :D, im sure it can go alot faster tho, I got this time with it bouncing off the rev limiter in 1st gear.

4gjiaa.jpg

HMMMM the 0-60 and 0-100 do believe especially bouncing the rev limiter with a 1.09 g force

but hey what i to judge i dont drag

Did you use the magic cheat force? (srf) :D

I dont use SFR. my max G woul be alot higher if I did. I just found the car seemed to launch faster in 1st, hit the revlimiter a few times and then shift into 2nd with it being a very close gear ratio to 1st.

Im going to retune this car later and see if I can get more out of it, as when I was launching in 2nd I would drop down the revs very far and get alot of build up wheelspin leading to a best time of high 10.01x's to low 10.02x's

EDIT:

Heres a new time I just got in my supra, all aids off, manual transmision, launched in 2nd gear
157emib.jpg

Last edited:
I dont use SFR. my max G woul be alot higher if I did. I just found the car seemed to launch faster in 1st, hit the revlimiter a few times and then shift into 2nd with it being a very close gear ratio to 1st.

Im going to retune this car later and see if I can get more out of it, as when I was launching in 2nd I would drop down the revs very far and get alot of build up wheelspin leading to a best time of high 10.01x's to low 10.02x's

EDIT:

Heres a new time I just got in my supra, all aids off, manual transmision, launched in 2nd gear.

Ok, good. Great job with the tune! :) I'm 0.016 behind you at the moment. Gotta go tune! :lol:

i got a 10.036 i know it's not the fastest but i only have 714hp not 725hp

sorry dont have pic

Last edited:
i'm sorry for the bad grammar i am not originally english

Me neither. :) I didn't actually mean grammar but I didn't know the right word. :lol: I was talking about capital letters and stuff. But don't worry about it, I just thought that english was your first language, so that's why I might've been a bit rude.

Me neither. :) I didn't actually mean grammar but I didn't know the right word. :lol: I was talking about capital letters and stuff. But don't worry about it, I just thought that english was your first language, so that's why I might've been a bit rude.

it's ok

^ thanks. You must of posted that picture only to show what sfr pulls in g-force when on :)

Back