Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
GILLET VERTIGO RACE CAR `04 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

gillet_vertigo-gt2_r50.jpg

View attachment 160213

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
This is why I have the Praiano app. Nice pix nice tune

OP updated with updated 86 15th Anniv. tune.

P, did you do anything to the Alfa Romeo for FF Seasonal @ Eiger?
Or did you just use the 400PP Tune you made for it?
Hello my friend, for the alfa i did a special tune. Just need rotation. For the DC5 too, i was around 17 or 19 yesterday.
But i´ll not publish them, they are just good at ths and easy to set.
Max front RH
Mini rear RH
mini front springs
maxi rear springs
compression 2/8
ext 8/2
bar 2/6
TOE -0,6 / -0,40

And a good gearbox.
That´s it more or less.

Classic extreme setting for FF

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano! Amazing tunes coming from you! Greatly appreciated! I wanted to ask you; do you plan on toying around with the RUF BTR? It's a horror to drive it stock with the PD settings :(

This is the first seasonal Tunen, which I've seen you make. Do you keep the seasonal tune' secret, or do you not race seasonal events?

Thanks for many great tune's:bowdown:
It´s not the only one , also the KTM X-BOW STREET `12 for Eiger, the RENAULT SPORT MEGANE RS TROPHY `11 for Motegi.... There is no secrets cars at all. I just make the seasonals to make money to buy the parts i need to tune so much cars.
When the car is very fun , when i love the circuit and if the settings are working on any other track, then yes , i´ll publish it.
I love Brands Hatch, it´s very technical and the GT86 is a fantastic machine.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

It´s not the only one , also the KTM X-BOW STREET `12 for Eiger, the RENAULT SPORT MEGANE RS TROPHY `11 for Motegi.... There is no secrets cars at all. I just make the seasonals to make money to buy the parts i need to tune so much cars.
When the car is very fun , when i love the circuit and if the settings are working on any other track, then yes , i´ll publish it.
I love Brands Hatch, it´s very technical and the GT86 is a fantastic machine.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you sir for the tunes you do,i loved the 86 anni tune it was great plus i used your other 2 as well....And i have your App this helps me out greatly and also gives me ideas for my own.I am only ds3 and auto user but these work great for me...Still have lots of cars to buy and tune up..Well once again thank you for the time and effort you share with all......:bowdown: and :cheers:

SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN WRX-STI VERSION V `98 // 482PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

You can play with the weight transfer to have a very fun drive, power sliding any turn, very precise direction, or you can stay on the fast line playing softly with wheel / brakes / accel to perform a very fast lap anywhere.
. I would love to make a transmission for each but.....
Good luck to the testers , have fun.
Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°

G.V Spedway = SPORT HARD TIRES

Tsukuba = COMFORT SOFT TIRES

SUBARUImprezaWRXSTi-medium-3688_1.jpg

Subaru impreza sedan wrx sti V 98 shootout.jpg

Last edited:

You can play with the weight transfer to have a very fun drive, power sliding any turn, very precise direction, or you can stay on the fast line playing softly with wheel / brakes / accel to perform a very fast lap anywhere.
Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°

1998-wrx-sti-type-r-v5-lg1.jpg

View attachment 162194

Laurent , with sport soft on G.V.S my time lowered 6 sec under that with sport hard......;)👍

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°

1998-wrx-sti-type-r-v5-lg1.jpg

View attachment 162194

Hey Lau, I've got 490PP-331BHP. :odd:

Back