• 83 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium
Toyota 86 • Subaru BRZ/Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Brands Hatch GP Circuit

BH.jpg

Period of Availability:
05/22/2014 - 06/19/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Ratings Registration: 05/22/2014 - 06/05/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
(Click here to convert to your local time).

Times:
Bronze: 1:50.000
Silver: 1:44.000
Gold: 1:41.000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.20,000
Silver: Cr.40,000
Gold Cr.75,000 + Matte Orange paint chip gift.

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.
PP: 480, Tires: SH, Nitrous cannot be installed.

Eligible Cars:
Subaru BRZ S '12
Toyota 86 GT 15th Anniv. '12
Toyota 86 GT '12

Course Conditions:
Time, 10:00.
Precipitation, 0%.
Track: Brands Hatch GP Circuit

197px-Brands_Hatch.svg.png

TUNES:

Subaru BRZ S '12 - @Otaliema - Silver Dragon Racing

Subaru BRZ S '12 - @DolHaus - Haus of flying Daggers

Subaru BRZ S '12 - @ccaranna

Toyota 86 GT '12 - @shaunm80 - Exeter Tuning

Toyota 86 GT '12 - @Johnnypenso - Penso's Garage

Toyota 86 GT '12 - @GTP_CargoRatt - Cargo's "RattsNest" Hot Lap Speed Shop

Toyota 86 GT '12 - @r1roman

Toyota 86 GT 15th Anniv. '12 - @Bowtie-muscle

Toyota 86 GT 15th Anniv. '12 - @praiano63 - Praiano GT6 Tunes

Seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS.

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna
How To Drive Brands Hatch GP (Has good info about the kerbs)

----------------------------------------------
RMA Track Days: How To Drive Brands Hatch GP Circuit (Instruction starts on L2)

Last edited:
Here is my get in get r dun tune. easy drive. easy gold.
If I get frustrated with the FITT challenge tuning i'll come back and hot lap tune later.
BRZ S '12 Super Lap 480PP SH

@shaunm80 always makes solid tunes that are fun drives to boot. nice little car ya got there.
Thanks. Much appreciated. The joy of tuning is sharing successes with those around you. Lets hope the solid tunes continue into the Evo/STi challenge :)

JUST ran 4 laps, gold on first, 1:36.943 with atleast another half second as is. Not the fastest but will get the job done.
Database tune, please leave a review if you try it, thank you.

This was done with Anniversary Edition but should translate over to the 86 or BRZ

Down to 1'36.248 in my early stages of tuning, still a lot of time being left out there.

EDIT: 1'35.536...making progress.

EDIT: 1'35.356...Turned a few screws and suddenly found another half second available to me :eek:, just gotta string it together and all will be well.

Last edited:
Down to 1'36.248 in my early stages of tuning, still a lot of time being left out there.

EDIT: 1'35.536...making progress.

EDIT: 1'35.356...Turned a few screws and suddenly found another half second available to me :eek:, just gotta string it together and all will be well.
Hi CargoRatt,
where can I find your tune for this Event (too stupid to find it, sorry)
Thanks!

Hi CargoRatt,
where can I find your tune for this Event (too stupid to find it, sorry)
Thanks!

No, you're not too stupid...stop it :). I simply haven't listed it yet as I am still making a few minor tweaks to it. I will have it listed tomorrow sometime. :cheers:

No, you're not too stupid...stop it :). I simply haven't listed it yet as I am still making a few minor tweaks to it. I will have it listed tomorrow sometime. :cheers:
Thank you very much in advance indeed!
I got a 1:38:657 so far, but your tunes usually are the best, so I guess I could find another second or 2 with it (as is always the case with your tunes).:bowdown:
Particularly interested in this Seasonal, as the Toyota GT86 is my car in real life too! :cool:

And thanks for your good work, appreciate it all the time! :bowdown:
Keep it going! 👍

I used your previous one (Trial Mt. - starting 29 Jan '14) & it was a very easy gold. 👍

Not sure of the link. The tune was on a car in my garage, so I went back in the TT's to see which one it was. The event started on 29 Jan this year.

Search this thread.

Ah, I found it. 👍 I forgot all about that one, thanks for the reminder. 👍 Interesting to go back and see how my tune works from back then to the one I have now....really interested to do a comparison between the two. Will do the comparison later today and I may just list them both if I am still happy with how that one handles. (You know how anal I am. :lol:) Thanks again, you just made my day pretty interesting. :cheers:

Ah, I found it. 👍 I forgot all about that one, thanks for the reminder. 👍 Interesting to go back and see how my tune works from back then to the one I have now....really interested to do a comparison between the two. Will do the comparison later today and I may just list them both if I am still happy with how that one handles. (You know how anal I am. :lol:) Thanks again, you just made my day pretty interesting. :cheers:
I just tried it and got a 1:36.9xx, handles pretty good, I may play with ride height and diff settings. Added aero to your old tune. Think I have another 1-1.5 in it for me.

I just tried it and got a 1:36.9xx, handles pretty good, I may play with ride height and diff settings. Added aero to your old tune. Think I have another 1-1.5 in it for me.
Lowered ride height to 120/110 and improved a whole second to 1:35.924.

Lowered ride height to 120/110 and improved a whole second to 1:35.924.

Yea, I remember I had my RH set high on that one because of the bumpy track and the fact I was running soft springs. Glad you found the old tune useful. 👍 Think I'll add it to my garage.

I used @shaunm80 tune right now and did about ten laps and currently 19th, just can't find anytime right now to put effort into my gaming lol :)

Here is my guaranteed gold tune.

Toyota GT86 '12

View attachment 159787
Amazing !!!

I had this car allready fully tuned for my Nürburg 24' races.
Took your tune to sheet C, set the limiter to 71,2 and golded on my first lap out...
Fun to drive, obviously still a lot to improve here, but hey, I wanted to share this. Does not happen often that I get gold on the first lap, especially since I don't drive Brands a lot.
Thanks mate 👍

Amazing !!!

I had this car allready fully tuned for my Nürburg 24' races.
Took your tune to sheet C, set the limiter to 71,2 and golded on my first lap out...
Fun to drive, obviously still a lot to improve here, but hey, I wanted to share this. Does not happen often that I get gold on the first lap, especially since I don't drive Brands a lot.
Thanks mate 👍
No problem at all. Glad it helped. I am going to try this seasonal again as I too have some spare in my lap. Someone else was close to 1.34.5 with this tune so there is definitely some time left on the table.

No problem at all. Glad it helped. I am going to try this seasonal again as I too have some spare in my lap. Someone else was close to 1.34.5 with this tune so there is definitely some time left on the table.
Third lap (second was red flagged) 1.39.220.
I still see improvement, but 1.34 is out of my league I think (I'm sure):D

Edit: 1.38.963

And then I noticed the PP was down to 469 ... :boggled:
Try again tomorrow...

Last edited:
Get the braking points right and this one is fairly easy gold. Car seems to take a long time to stop/slow. And that first corner is tough to get right consistently, easy to run wide.

I love Brands Hatch and since of my regular practice and tons of online races on this track, I got Gold after 3 laps with only the power tuned, everything else left stocked and now is 1':38.01x, So I am going to try out the tune in this forum and see what improvement I could make today. (I'm using BRZ)

Back