Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
HONDA HSC `03 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Top 500PP car. No oil change for this car .

honda-hsc-back.jpg

View attachment 196146

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
No oil change? Are you sure?

With these settings I'm getting only 492 pp and 317 hp.

Hey there Praiano. I've got a little question/request. Remember that AMG Nurburgring special event SLS tune you did for GT5? I was wondering if you had any plans to recreate it for GT6.
It was a very smooth car over low springs and dampers. Possible to repeat something similar yes, it was a great car to drive. I have to check it.
MR. P
Is there another tune that works for the Arta NSX, I can't find one
Sorry, only wht i have on my first page, i´m done with GT500 tunes for the moment.

Hello Mr about the Setup.
I have a problem with your app.der LMS ultra team Phönix travel, can write back in 16 nicht.du and not

TOYOTA MR2 1600G `86 //420PP // COMFORT MEDIUM TIRES

Special FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge tune. This car can be used also at 400PP comfort soft tires. For this just set the front camber to 0.0 and put a custom gearbox on it.

Good luck to the testers ... you´ll need some.

Toyota+MR2+1986+Brochure.jpg

View attachment 202629

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
I just noticed the 2" up wheels. I was looking at the MR2 earlier today thinking "that is an awful lot of sidewall and not enough rim". Have you noticed any difference in handling when going up on the rim size or is it just for looks?

Hello Mr about the Setup.
I have a problem with your app.der LMS ultra team Phönix travel, can write back in 16 nicht.du and not
Sorry i don´t understand what is your problem.
I just noticed the 2" up wheels. I was looking at the MR2 earlier today thinking "that is an awful lot of sidewall and not enough rim". Have you noticed any difference in handling when going up on the rim size or is it just for looks?
There is no difference in my opinion, just the look.

I noticed on two cars that I could not get the gearing exact until I added 2" wheels.
Diameter staying the same , there is no reason for this.... don´t know, i never saw this. Anyway, following exactly the way it´s writen on the tune sheet, it must match perfectly.;) 👍

Lovely Gold tune for the new Nurburgring 600pp Seasonal 07.08.14...Best Lap so far 6.41.727

There Should be quicker times to be had in the right hands:)

Tune settings as above...but decreased power to 55.6%....you get 600pp...459bhp...Weight 820kg and set ballast position to 0...it changes F/R Weight Distribution to 49:51. Changed Brake Sensitivity to 8 and Brakes to F7 R9

Thanks Again Praiano for another Awesome Tune:cheers:

View attachment 200844

Diameter staying the same , there is no reason for this.... don´t know, i never saw this. Anyway, following exactly the way it´s writen on the tune sheet, it must match perfectly.;) 👍
Try this:

NSX Type S '01: (1) Revert to standard sized wheels; (2) reset transmission to default; (3) apply your published gear ratios. The closest you can get is 1st: 2.896, 5th: 1.270, 6th: 1.077.

Return to 2" oversized wheels, and you can achieve your published ratios.

Therefore, I think there is a difference in diameter. I saw this with another of your recent cars, but I forgot which one.

Try this:

NSX Type S '01: (1) Revert to standard sized wheels; (2) reset transmission to default; (3) apply your published gear ratios. The closest you can get is 1st: 2.896, 5th: 1.270, 6th: 1.077.

Return to 2" oversized wheels, and you can achieve your published ratios.

Therefore, I think there is a difference in diameter. I saw this with another of your recent cars, but I forgot which one.
I´ll check this but i can already say that between 1.077 to 1.078 for the 6th gear ratio, this represent a difference of top speed 6th gear for a same given RPM of 0,3 kmh only. So you can increase or decrease all the ratio numbers proportionally without problems. 0.001 ratio will not make any difference.
Sure it´s not a 2 inches diameter difference. This would give a 20 cm less perimeter difference , what´s representing a difference of top speed in 6th gear of more than 30 kmh slower.

I´ll check this but i can already say that between 1.077 to 1.078 for the 6th gear ratio, this represent a difference of top speed 6th gear for a same given RPM of 0,3 kmh only. So you can increase or decrease all the ratio numbers proportionally without problems. 0.001 ratio will not make any difference.
Sure it´s not a 2 inches diameter difference. This would give a 20 cm less perimeter difference , what´s representing a difference of top speed in 6th gear of more than 30 kmh slower.
I know it's not much of a difference, but I thought it was interesting that there is any difference at all.

Working on seasonal with the HSV 12 for the moment. I have a good pretune at 1:16.6xx if i remember. I´ll check the SUPRA '97 later , but not at 650pp i think. Need some test first.
Did 3 laps with the Lexus,gold second lap,still lots to go. I try not to run what top dogs do. More interesting.

Did 3 laps with the Lexus,gold second lap,still lots to go. I try not to run what top dogs do. More interesting.
When top cars are top drive then it´s not bad to run afer the aliens. HSV 12 is really great, sound is nice and the car gives a lot of sensations.
Will test some others after this, i love laguna seca too..... great track.

Back