Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hello, yes of course, i´ll do a 600pp sport soft tune.
Excellent! Do you think you could make a 650pp variant on the same tires? I'd love to try it in the S-class races, but I'm not good enough at tuning to pull it off. The only thing I can do is transmission tuning and torque splits.

Mr., have something for Aston Martin V12 VANTAGE or VANQUISH??

Thanks!
I have the Vanquish in process, not so good as in GT5 but nice drive.
The V12 Vantage ’10 have an excelent stock suspension, i love it like this , just need to set TOE and camber to 0.0 both. Perhaps it´s posible to let it a bit faster but it´ll be very hard to find a better driving feeling. So i don´t think i´ll tune it.

I have the Vanquish in process, not so good as in GT5 but nice drive.
The V12 Vantage ’10 have an excelent stock suspension, i love it like this , just need to set TOE and camber to 0.0 both. Perhaps it´s posible to let it a bit faster but it´ll be very hard to find a better driving feeling. So i don´t think i´ll tune it.
OK thanks, I will adjust toe and camber and ready

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) `12 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

audi_r8_lms_ultra_12_01.jpg

View attachment 174035

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Holy smokes I have no idea how you tamed the beast but its actually a nice drive now.
You are the man

Mr. P. Will the MAZDA 787B Stealth Model tune work on the MAZDA 787B.
I think yes but i´ve never tested it. A couple of weeks that i don´t race LM. TRy it and tell me. I´ll check it perhaps tomorow.
><(((((°>°°°°°

I know that you work hard on a lot of kickass tunes,
but i just wanted to know if the Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 was on your "to do" list ?
i'm sure that the Nomad can be a killer car, don't you think ? :D

xTz
I know that you work hard on a lot of kickass tunes,
but i just wanted to know if the Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 was on your "to do" list ?
i'm sure that the Nomad can be a killer car, don't you think ? :D
Strangely , this car just work well with sport soft tires. Racing tires on it react the same way as on road cars. Sudden lost of grip in low speed corners and strange feeling in any condition. PD did a very bad build this time, it was a good car i GT5.

This thing was all over the place for me. The back really liked to step out under any serious braking. Its a fun drive but it feels like it could get a lot faster... I thought it was supposed to be very consistent with the whole 'ring rat' dubbing, but i got the opposite impression. I put sports hard on it and it was a bit better but still gave the same oversteery feeling.

Still this feels nothing like most of your other tunes. Maybe thats just the lancia though. I'll play around with it when i get another chance but it seemed so untamed. I definitely wouldnt use it on the ring in any serious race, I'd be off in every corner. Maybe im just not the best of drivers but this seems like a far cry from most of your other great and consistent tunes ive driven.

Dont mean to get down on you, just thought I'd give some honest feedback and see what you thought about it. Maybe it is supposed to be that way...

This thing was all over the place for me. The back really liked to step out under any serious braking. Its a fun drive but it feels like it could get a lot faster... I thought it was supposed to be very consistent with the whole 'ring rat' dubbing, but i got the opposite impression. I put sports hard on it and it was a bit better but still gave the same oversteery feeling.

Still this feels nothing like most of your other tunes. Maybe thats just the lancia though. I'll play around with it when i get another chance but it seemed so untamed. I definitely wouldnt use it on the ring in any serious race, I'd be off in every corner. Maybe im just not the best of drivers but this seems like a far cry from most of your other great and consistent tunes ive driven.

Dont mean to get down on you, just thought I'd give some honest feedback and see what you thought about it. Maybe it is supposed to be that way...
I understand this is still a difficult car to drive.. But check the stock one and you´ll understand. There is a huge difference of handling and this one is a lot safer staying a fast car. I´ve won a lot of races online with it, it´s a very performant car. Of course it´s not planted as a 4WD but training a few , you´ll understand the way an MR car react. They are from far the funniest car t drive in GT6.
Good luck.

Excellent! Do you think you could make a 650pp variant on the same tires? I'd love to try it in the S-class races, but I'm not good enough at tuning to pull it off. The only thing I can do is transmission tuning and torque splits.
I have tested and tuned the GTR Nismo `14 , the car is excelent , have a good grip, very responsive to the inputs.... The only problem is that the car is not performant for PP racing. To compare with a GTR `09 at 600PP, it have a lot less power and torque and just a bit more downforce. The result is a few more grip but the accel and top speed performance is a lot lower.

Nissan GTR Nismo `14 // 600PP
609 HP at 6700 rpm
510 ft/lb at 3500 rpm
downforce fr 120 rear 200
weight 1378kg (with all weight reductions)

NissanGR Spec V `09 // 600pp
665 HP at 6400 rpm
586 ft/lb at 5600 rpm
downforce fr 20 rear 20
weight 1365kg (with all weight reductions)

The tune work also at 650pp .... but with the same problem against other top or even medium performance road cars.

Maybe for fixed weight and power online racing like some rooms i can see sometime.....

I have tested and tuned the GTR Nismo `14 , the car is excelent , have a good grip, very responsive to the inputs.... The only problem is that the car is not performant for PP racing. To compare with a GTR `09 at 600PP, it have a lot less power and torque and just a bit more downforce. The result is a few more grip but the accel and top speed performance is a lot lower.

Nissan GTR Nismo `14 // 600PP
609 HP at 6700 rpm
510 ft/lb at 3500 rpm
downforce fr 120 rear 200
weight 1378kg (with all weight reductions)

NissanGR Spec V `09 // 600pp
665 HP at 6400 rpm
586 ft/lb at 5600 rpm
downforce fr 20 rear 20
weight 1365kg (with all weight reductions)

The tune work also at 650pp .... but with the same problem against other top or even medium performance road cars.

Maybe for fixed weight and power online racing like some rooms i can see sometime.....
Such a shame... The extra downforce (lots of it) must be hurting the acceleration and top speed too much. Another example of the broken PP system.

On a nice, short, twisty track though, I'm sure it'd beat the other GT-Rs.

Such a shame... The extra downforce (lots of it) must be hurting the acceleration and top speed too much. Another example of the broken PP system.

On a nice, short, twisty track though, I'm sure it'd beat the other GT-Rs.
You´re right, i´ve tested it against my GTR `09 ghost on suzuka. From the starting line to the first fast right braking zone, the `09 takes 2 cars ahead.
After this the Nismo stick again in the S curves till dunlop fast left out , then the `09 go away very easily and take around 4 seconds on the line. It´s a very bad time for a 600PP. Slower than the medium performance cars at this level.
It must be very hard as a road car to beat with a limit of weight like 1400 kg and any power from 500 to 1100HP. It stay very eficient even with a maxed power.

Hey @praiano63, I would like to request a tune from you. I would like a tune in the GT-R GT3 Base Model at 531hp, Stock weight, RH tires, and design the tune at Spa. Take your time with, and make a great tune. Thanks. :cheers::D

Hey @praiano63, I would like to request a tune from you. I would like a tune in the GT-R GT3 Base Model at 531hp, Stock weight, RH tires, and design the tune at Spa. Take your time with, and make a great tune. Thanks. :cheers::D
Did you test this one ?? NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 15thANNIV '13 // 600PP // RACING TIRES it´s very close to your 531 HP. Must work also on SPA with the base model.
For the moment i only spend my playing driving tuning time on the great track of La Sierra.

Did you test this one ?? NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 15thANNIV '13 // 600PP // RACING TIRES it´s very close to your 531 HP. Must work also on SPA with the base model.
For the moment i only spend my playing driving tuning time on the great track of La Sierra.
Yes and thats why I am asking for a request. The old feels terrible at Spa and its slow as well. If can't make a tune its ok, I was just wondering.

View attachment 225329

These do actually work. How cool.
You think in a future update there'll be the possibilities of having events of engine breakdowns happening in the races?

Just saw the tune for the WSR and will give it a go in a little bit. Hopefully I'll get Gold out of this.

UPDATE:
WEST SURREY RACING AYRTON SENNA `83//559PP // RACING HARD TIRES

MADRID CIRCUIT SEASONAL SPECIAL TUNE.
1:23.774. I´m done with it now.Satisfied.

senna-wsr-british-f3.jpg

View attachment 224929
83AV_F006.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Ayrton would be proud of you. :D As for me, I have a 1'27.200. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
So, think you'll ever make a tune for the Shelby GT350?
I did a tune for the SHELBY GT350R `65 because it´s superior in performance and also have a better driving feeling than the SHELBY GT350. So i don´t think i´ll do a special tune for it, at least for the moment ,because i just spend my free time racing online at La Sierra road.
Some news tunes of my best cars i´m racing there will be published next week perhaps.

Back