Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO V GSR `98 //500PP // SPORT TIRES

My first and perhaps only lancer i´ll tune in GT6. The one i prefer in the game.

autowp.ru_mitsubishi_lancer_gsr_evolution_v_1.jpg

View attachment 250903

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi again!

I think that the windows must not be reduced in order to match the numbers of the weight and power limiter. Can you check that?

Any plans for an APP update?
I have around 230 cars tuned in the app, they are the most importants of the game and alow any player to find a car for any kind of race or event. I still produce tunes but less than the first 8 monthes of the game.
My friend Daisey273 is busy since a few weeks and we decide to let more space betwen updates. When i will have around 10 news cars , we will do a new one for sure.

This is what i´m playing with, don´t know when and in what order i´ll publish but i have fun with all of them.

Lotus esprit V8 `02 (this will be my tune for the FITT: "British Invasion" Tuning Challenge )
Mercedes CLK 55 AMG `00
Mercedes 300 SL coupe `54
Nissan skyline HT 2000 gtr `70
BMW M3 coupe ´)&
BMW M coupe 98
TVR V8 91
Aston martin v8 vantage 99
Renault sport lutecia V6 24V `01
Jaguar S TYPE R `02
Ferrari 365 GTB4 `71 (500PP)
Caterham seven (550PP sport tires)
Mitsubishi lancer evo V GSR `98
Ferrari SP1

><((((°>°°°°°°°
I make a Big Party at the day when the BMW tunes comes out and at the day when the m4 is totally open!

Laurent , many thanks for your tunes of Ferrari : 365GTB4 , 458 Italia , Enzo 02 , and 250GT ( max tuned) has been easy winners to dedicated seasonal. Millions of credits in my pocket.......

Bye mate

Massimo

Hi, praiano
Thanks for you tunes, I have a question for you, what's the best GT500(no stealth model)
I think these cars:
NSSAN XANAVI NISMO GT-R `03
Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 (no turbo)
NSSAN GTR GT500 Base Model '08 (no turbo)
What do you think?

Hi, praiano
Thanks for you tunes, I have a question for you, what's the best GT500(no stealth model)
I think these cars:
NSSAN XANAVI NISMO GT-R `03
Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 (no turbo)
NSSAN GTR GT500 Base Model '08 (no turbo)
What do you think?
Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12

You´re welcome , the car is ok for the silverstone seasonal but need to be pushed hard when the TOYOTA TS030 HYBRID `12 is in the race.

Yes , Toyota TS030 is a great car to win at Silverstone : yesterday night I won with this and arrived , in further races , 2nd with Ford GT LM race car spec II.

Other great car is Mclaren F1 GTR Kokusai :cheers: , high grip and control

At Daytona 3 wins : Ferrari 250 GT ( very fun ) , Alfa Romeo competizione 08 , and Ferrari Dino ( max tuned ) after a strong battle

At Suzuka I won with Toyota GT86 15th anniversary , Alfa MITO and Abarth 500.....👍;)

Obviously all cars tuned by Praiano and driven by DS3 and automatic gearbox , my wheel is broken.......:grumpy:

Many millions of credits won very easy

Laurent , you are mitic.....

Massimo

Yes , Toyota TS030 is a great car to win at Silverstone : yesterday night I won with this and arrived , in further races , 2nd with Ford GT LM race car spec II.

Other great car is Mclaren F1 GTR Kokusai :cheers: , high grip and control

At Daytona 3 wins : Ferrari 250 GT ( very fun ) , Alfa Romeo competizione 08 , and Ferrari Dino ( max tuned ) after a strong battle

At Suzuka I won with Toyota GT86 15th anniversary , Alfa MITO and Abarth 500.....👍;)

Obviously all cars tuned by Praiano and driven by DS3 and automatic gearbox , my wheel is broken.......:grumpy:

Many millions of credits won very easy

Laurent , you are mitic.....

Massimo
Thanks for the kind words my friend, have a good drive.

Would you put a rear wing on the Esprit for general (non FITT) 500pp or 550pp running?

Just curious. Thanks.

Also Elise was super in seasonal and the TS030 was superb. My compliments!!

Very nice FITT tune. Great fun in Daytona seasonal. Much more fun to drive than Tuscan. (Dont tell the Tuscan tuners!) :)

Good luck.

Would you put a rear wing on the Esprit for general (non FITT) 500pp or 550pp running?

Just curious. Thanks.

Also Elise was super in seasonal and the TS030 was superb. My compliments!!
Thanks, i think i´ll detune it to 500PP. After a quick test on De la Sierra this afternoon, i can say that the suspension will stay the same. Just perhaps a higher LSD accel. No rear wing, i love this balance and rotation, i want to stay with this funny driving feeling.

Thanks, i think i´ll detune it to 500PP. After a quick test on De la Sierra this afternoon, i can say that the suspension will stay the same. Just perhaps a higher LSD accel. No rear wing, i love this balance and rotation, i want to stay with this funny driving feeling.
Thanks. I just rolled back the power limiter to make 500pp and ran her. Not sophisticated but it works.

You´re welcome , the car is ok for the silverstone seasonal but need to be pushed hard when the TOYOTA TS030 HYBRID `12 is in the race.

It's doable with your HONDA RAYBRIG HSV-010 `12 //600PP // RACING HARD TIRES (Laguna seca seasonal) too.

I just needed to adapt the final gear to the track.

And fortunately for the average driver I am, the TS030 was not on the opponents' list...

It's doable with your HONDA RAYBRIG HSV-010 `12 //600PP // RACING HARD TIRES (Laguna seca seasonal) too.

I just needed to adapt the final gear to the track.

And fortunately for the average driver I am, the TS030 was not on the opponents' list...
You need to lap 1:54.xxx at least to win the race with the HSV against the Toyota TS030 Hybrid.

Back