Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Next update almost ready, this is the list till now. Will have some more 2 or 3 till friday.

GT500 Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 06
Road Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) 00
Road Ford RS 200 84
Road Lancia Stratos 73
Road Ferrari 430 Scuderia 07
Le Mans Audi R8 Race Car 01
Road Mazda Roadster RS (NC) 07
Race Mazda Roadster Touring Car GT
Road Shelby Cobra 427 66
Road Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta passo corto 61
Race Formula Gran turismo GT
Race BMW M3 GTR Race Car 01
Road Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A) 67[/quote

]
Hello Mr.Praiano63...
l use my PS3 to do the Internet...where are these Tune Charts...?

Thanks for doing the Grand Turismo Formula. Also, do you know if you can you use a racing wheel with Asseto Corsa?
Of course, together with a lot of others wheels.
B1AA68C8394BAA5B5F2425E694199B5CD3E235F0

F011F11AE2BC6AEB74AE1D96B37D27C0F8039D49

^ Nice, seems like you have AC now!

Forgot to say, thanks for the two Ferrari tunes too. 👍 👍 👍
The '61 is awesome, so much fun to drive with TH8RS! :)
Your tune made the Scuderia a race car in disguise. :sly:

Last edited:

Hi Bigsword1955.... if you are android or apple user, you can find/buy these tunes in your app device store. Try to search "gran praiano". Or you just can wait here in this thread, Mr Praiano will publish these tunes.
I just can't wait....:bowdown:

Hello Mr Praiano
I saw your post about the problem with the online, and come to find in this homepage GTP, just in case you do not would not see, but you're passionate as I do not think :P;)
https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-online-services-maintenance-coming-march-10th/
Yes , i know about this, but i´ll wait and see. PD need to let us very happy. Too much frustrations with this game till now in my opinion.
Downloading Asseto corsa right now, 3.9 giga , 9 hours with my connection. It seems there are also some bugs in this game too, but the way they resolve this with all the users comunity is fantastic. A real association between players and the game developers.
PD never gives players request any attention. More than this, they destroy systematically all they have made good in their precedents games to begin from zero every new game!!! Why this ??. What can i think about someone that throw his experience away like this, to sell us an unfinished game, and that you´ll need to spend a long time to fix in part all those bugs and errors.
I´ll still play GT6 , but i will also looking for a better game. I play for fun and if another concept make me smile more than the other, this is the game i´ll play.
PD have gold in his hands with this huge fanatic community of GTPlayers. They just can´t let all this fall down . Up to you mr Kaz.

Yes , i know about this, but i´ll wait and see. PD need to let us very happy. Too much frustrations with this game till now in my opinion.
Downloading Asseto corsa right now, 3.9 giga , 9 hours with my connection. It seems there are also some bugs in this game too, but the way they resolve this with all the users comunity is fantastic. A real association between players and the game developers.
PD never gives players request any attention. More than this, they destroy systematically all they have made good in their precedents games to begin from zero every new game!!! Why this ??. What can i think about someone that throw his experience away like this, to sell us an unfinished game, and that you´ll need to spend a long time to fix in part all those bugs and errors.
I´ll still play GT6 , but i will also looking for a better game. I play for fun and if another concept make me smile more than the other, this is the game i´ll play.
PD have gold in his hands with this huge fanatic community of GTPlayers. They just can´t let all this fall down . Up to you mr Kaz.

thank you for this comment Praiano
Yes PD has gold hands but problems to settle are not perhaps as easy as that :rolleyes: but GT6 is all the same a very good game !!!
if you find a game simullation race worthy of the name, thank you for letting me know :bowdown: :sly:
Have you ever try the Forza series ??
has soon :cheers:

I also try A.C. and must say it's look great..yes there are some bugs but they update every week and fix things.I'm a big fan of GT serial and must say that im very sad to see that GT6 is make so poorly.Yes they give as 1200 cars but all cars are half done.This game is only playable becuase the wizard like Praiano,Hami,Pennso and other good tuners.It looks like PD get his mind on ps4 (GT7) and publish 6 just to get some money from gamers who love this serial..I hope that they will change they approach to fans and make this game great as it deserves.

SHELBY COBRA DAYTONA COUPE '64 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Love all your tunes but I'd just like to re state as you misunderstood when I brought it up last time. The compression and extension on your lay out sheet differs from that on the game. And I'm just wondering if its a typo and the way its lay out, or if you have just switched it round for some reason?? It does seem to be the way its lay out and not as you have printed it. Tanks again for all your time.

Last edited:
Hi @Busbyboy, I think that the Compression/Extension problem you are talking about is only present in some of his earlier tuning sheets. This was the layout used in GT5 but for some reason PD decided to switch these round in the settings page in GT6. You should find that his newer tuning sheets will have these the same way round as they appear in the game. So as long as you put the compression figures shown in the compression section in the game, all will be well and you should have some great driving cars, just as Mr Praiano had intended.

Good day Mr Praiano... just want to share my experience....
I play online last night on 450pp roadcar and drive your ferrari dino 246 gt '71 and i think its work on RS tyre. Its cut about 3-5 second per lap on special stage route 5 compare to SH tyre. Thanks for your tunes :bowdown:. Then i apply the RS tyre on your lambo diablo 550pp but unfortunately its not work. Do you think we have to test every car which fit on RS tyre or i just luck on low Hp dino? Thanks again and don't forget to publish your new tunes. :):lol:

Thanks for the new tunes! Can't wait to try 'em. The Peugeot 205 turbo16 is incredible, the acceleration is awesome. starting dead last I can rocket pass everyone and puts the Clio to shame. :D
Notice on the app. though it's under MR typo i'm guessing. Thanks for the tune. 👍

Yes they give as 1200 cars but all cars are half done.This game is only playable becuase the wizard like Praiano,Hami,Pennso and other good tuners.

Yes, this is exactly why I try to give P63 as much support as I can. :bowdown:

---------------------------------------------------------

Just updated to 1.05.
Finally, can now copy one tune sheet to another like GT5! :)
There is now a copy icon to the left of the three tune sheet tabs. 👍
Still seems to be no reset to default settings though. :odd:

UPDATE

So I just bought a cheap car, put tunes on all three sheets with the hope...
...that maybe a reset to default would become available once all sheets were modified.
No dice. :lol: Well at least they gave one back one prior function with the update. :sly:

Last edited:
Done, MCLaren F1 for me...
Good day Mr Praiano... just want to share my experience....
I play online last night on 450pp roadcar and drive your ferrari dino 246 gt '71 and i think its work on RS tyre. Its cut about 3-5 second per lap on special stage route 5 compare to SH tyre. Thanks for your tunes :bowdown:. Then i apply the RS tyre on your lambo diablo 550pp but unfortunately its not work. Do you think we have to test every car which fit on RS tyre or i just luck on low Hp dino? Thanks again and don't forget to publish your new tunes. :):lol:
Yes , i know... There is no logic for this. Some few cars are OK for racing tires, like the Stielow or the Pozzi motorsport. Really don´t know why or how.The only solution for who want to use racing tires is to test each car, Sorry.

Yes, this is exactly why I try to give P63 as much support as I can. :bowdown:

---------------------------------------------------------

Just updated to 1.05.
Finally, can now copy one tune sheet to another like GT5! :)
There is now a copy icon to the left of the three tune sheet tabs. 👍
Still seems to be no reset to default settings though. :odd:

UPDATE

So I just bought a cheap car, put tunes on all three sheets with the hope...
...that maybe a reset to default would become available once all sheets were modified.
No dice. :lol: Well at least they gave one back one prior function with the update. :sly:

Nice new. Going to update my game right now.

I´ve played Asseto Corsa yesterday but with a very low graphic resolution, my computer is just a normal cheap desktop computer. It seems that to play this game you need a computer that coast more than a PS3 or Xbox.
At least here in Brasil.

Even driving with the very low resolution and bad graphics, I´ve found the physics amazing. This is an incredible feeling to drive any car like the 458 or BMW GT3 or MClaren MP4 GT3..... Physics are really greats, PD stay far behind.

The old Classic Team Lotus Type 49 is amazing around Monza 66. I think this game will be a top game when finished.

Tuning options also are incredible....:)👍

hello praiano congratulations for your work i love your tunes but i can't buy your apps because it's no compatible with my system android or no available in my country i'm leave at new caledonia do you have a solution for me please sorry for my bad english

ps: your ctr yellow bird on blog is missing in your garage gtp :)

Last edited:
hello praiano congratulations for your work i love your tunes but i can't buy your apps because it's no compatible with my system android or no available in my country i'm leave at new caledonia do you have a solution for me please sorry for my bad english

ps: your ctr yellow bird on blog is missing in your garage gtp :)
Sorry, i don´t understand anything with this APP thing or phon, i don´t have any.
Ask in the APP thread, better place for good answer to yor question.
Gran Praiano 6 (Tuning App Discussion, Feedback and Questions)
Have a good day.

thanks mr p. i think there is no solution for me just can't wait anymore for your latest tunes if i make a donation it is possible you give me by email please

thanks mr p. i think there is no solution for me just can't wait anymore for your latest tunes if i make a donation it is possible you give me by email please
Of course, this is how i do with all donators . They alredy have the JPEG files.

Back