Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
NISSAN R92CP '92 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
I don't know if you have tried it, but I think this tune works pretty well with the R89C '89 Race Car as well. I'm sure you can make it even better, but I have both cars running this tune and both have very similar lap times. 👍

Guys and Gals,

The Apple iOS app is now available. Access the app for iPhone or iPad via your device app store, iTunes or view the app right here.

Also, both Android and Apple apps will be updated very soon. I have only just arrived back in Australia so I'm catching up on life, work and the apps :) Thanks for your patience :cheers:.

EDIT: and as usual, any app related questions should be directed to the app thread in my signature below :) Any tuning questions for Mr. P should be posted in this thread.

I think there might be a little bit of a rush for the app, great work Daisey for this and helping out Mr P

Next update almost ready, this is the list till now. Will have some more 2 or 3 till friday.

GT500 Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 06
Road Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) 00
Road Ford RS 200 84
Road Lancia Stratos 73
Road Ferrari 430 Scuderia 07
Le Mans Audi R8 Race Car 01
Road Mazda Roadster RS (NC) 07
Race Mazda Roadster Touring Car GT
Road Shelby Cobra 427 66
Road Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta passo corto 61
Race Formula Gran turismo GT
Race BMW M3 GTR Race Car 01
Road Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A) 67

Yes sir! Definitely a bit warmer than -20degC (its a cool 24degC today :) ) I still don't have a TV or PS3/PS4 yet but will eventually get one.
What no TV PS3? Sorry to hear that loose it in the move? Yeah my heart bleeds for you.Plus 24. - 15 C today actually warm. LOL. Coming back to the Great White North for a holiday again. Give me a shout we'll hook up.

What no TV PS3? Sorry to hear that loose it in the move? Yeah my heart bleeds for you.Plus 24. - 15 C today actually warm. LOL. Coming back to the Great White North for a holiday again. Give me a shout we'll hook up.
Yep no worries. Will do.

It's best if I don't have a ps3 and tv for abit... It'll give you a chance to develop some skill ;-) It will take another month or two to ship via sea.

Yep no worries. Will do.

It's best if I don't have a ps3 and tv for abit... It'll give you a chance to develop some skill ;-) It will take another month or two to ship via sea.
Ha ha funny guy. Hope your boat sinks with your TV and PS3 .

More 2 cars on the APP list.
The update will be sent to Daisey right now. He will publish it soon ,depending of the hour there in Australia.

Something very strange things happening that i will not even ask myself why, those 2 cars are working perfectly with racing tires. Like in GT5. No more crazy moves, just a lot more grip. ??????!!!!!! :confused::confused:👍

Road Pozzi Motorsports Camaro RS GT
Road Stielow Engineering Red Devil GT

Ha ha funny guy. Hope your boat sinks with your TV and PS3 .
Now, now you boys! If you both want a driving lesson just head on down to East Balmain and get in touch. What, with my 400 degree DF wireless and lousy driving I have clawed my way to mediocrity! :)

Guys and Gals,

The Apple iOS app is now available. Access the app for iPhone or iPad via your device app store, iTunes or view the app right here.

Also, both Android and Apple apps will be updated very soon. I have only just arrived back in Australia so I'm catching up on life, work and the apps :) Thanks for your patience :cheers:.

EDIT: and as usual, any app related questions should be directed to the app thread in my signature below :) Any tuning questions for Mr. P should be posted in this thread.
GREAT work Daisey!! Just purchased it - fantastic. CONGRATULATIONS on a great job! :cheers:

Mr p you have listed the mazda roadster rs nc 07 just checking, have you listed it by mistake or is this a 2nd tune for the car or a re tune?

Laurent , have you in program the tuning of Ford GT 05 or 06 ? In GT5 was a great car , fast and with good handling
Bye

Massimo

Mr p you have listed the mazda roadster rs nc 07 just checking, have you listed it by mistake or is this a 2nd tune for the car or a re tune?
It´s the same car, it just was not published on APP & IOS. Also SuerGT Lexus and Lancia stratos.
Laurent , have you in program the tuning of Ford GT 05 or 06 ? In GT5 was a great car , fast and with good handling
Bye

Massimo
Hello friend, i´ve tested them but i´m afraid they are not so good in GT6 .

I had a lot of problems in an online room today with my friends. Very bad network.... lot of problems... impossible to have fun like this.

PD need to fix a lot of things urgently before people become very tired of those kind of things , together with the little things that are not working well in the game....
They just give the sensation that they don´t care about all this. This is a very bad sensation. When Fans turn their back it´s only one time.:irked:

Going to buy Asseto corsa just to check.. 35 euros. It seems very good. PD need to react. URGENTLY !!!!

Next update almost ready, this is the list till now. Will have some more 2 or 3 till friday.

Very nice collection of tunes just arrived, thanks P63! 👍
Three of my favorites' tuned, (FGT, R8 LMP '01, BMW M3 GTR)!!!
Stielow and Pozzi nice surprises too! :bowdown:
Lancia tune is great, very controllable on Bathurst downhill even with 0 ABS/SH. :)

Last tuning session stunts..

Improved physics. ;)

I had a lot of problems in an online room today with my friends. Very bad network.... lot of problems... impossible to have fun like this.

PD need to fix a lot of things urgently before people become very tired of those kind of things , together with the little things that are not working well in the game....
They just give the sensation that they don´t care about all this. This is a very bad sensation. When Fans turn their back it´s only one time.:irked:

Going to buy Asseto corsa just to check.. 35 euros. It seems very good. PD need to react. URGENTLY !!!!
Yes, I agree, they seem to have lost 🤬 momentum. :irked:
On-line is really bad, so have been using your tunes off-line lately against higher PP. :indiff:
As for bugs, anyone notice the side-to-side views are reversed in WS seasonal? :odd:

AC is really good, I got it a while back. :dopey:

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
We've been having trouble with our league races this last month. Not seeing friends rooms thou they're on, lagging at start/finish when someone pits, no seeing others on track, mystery damage or crashes, untuned cars not getting into tuning prohibited races. The list goes on and on.
One topic thread is 7 pages thick with the problems. Corporate greed, let's make our billions first and worry about the quality later if at all. Very disgusting PD! Don't think they'll fix since they're probably working on GT7 for ps4.
Sorry off topic, just fed up w/ the b.s.. this is they treat their loyal customers.

P funny you say that. Was just checking AC myself. Same thoughts if PD doesn't fix this soon.
It look an amazing game , full wheel settings, uncredibles cars settings, just looking at the video onboard..... fantastic. The only thing is that you race alone for the moment and no Nordschleife , only in setember. But it´s a good time to be prepared and ready for a future network and online racing whem OK.....I´ll still play GT6, i´m going to buy it soon, just need to check if my compter can support the game.
Recommended PC requirements:
Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU, Intel Quad-Core CPU
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 (AMD Radeon HD 7870, Nvidia GeForce GTX 660)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
Sound Card: Integrated
We've been having trouble with our league races this last month. Not seeing friends rooms thou they're on, lagging at start/finish when someone pits, no seeing others on track, mystery damage or crashes, untuned cars not getting into tuning prohibited races. The list goes on and on.
One topic thread is 7 pages thick with the problems. Corporate greed, let's make our billions first and worry about the quality later if at all. Very disgusting PD! Don't think they'll fix since they're probably working on GT7 for ps4.
Sorry off topic, just fed up w/ the b.s.. this is they treat their loyal customers.
Don´t be sorry , it´s totaly on topic. I agre 100% with this. GT7 for PS4 ???? i don´t think so. For me GT6 is just GT5 with some few more progress talking about physics and some littles better things in the menu. But also a lot of regressions ,bugs and things that let you think they don´t care at all. I can be a fanatic of the game, but i don´t like to see people that don´t take care of their customers. Mr PD , just some easy things to fix, just listen to the GTPlayers and fix all this. If not, Mr Kaz, your racing budget will become so short that you´ll have to race Gokarts, or even Asseto Corsa ..... who know the future.

Guys and Gals,

Got mine :-)

It´s the same car, it just was not published on APP & IOS. Also SuerGT Lexus and Lancia stratos.

Hello friend, i´ve tested them but i´m afraid they are not so good in GT6 .

A.corsa on steam store 23,29€

Last edited:
Back