Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by praiano63, Nov 30, 2013.

1. jr4737

jr4737

Thank you so much for your time and I will try it after work
    GO BRAZIL GO:cheers:

2. jr4737

jr4737

BRAZIL YAP:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
    CONGT

Bumblebee28, steefpeef and praiano63 like this.
  3. Firehorse

Firehorse

BRAVO BRASIL!!
    BRAVO PRAIANO!!
    (HOT HOT HOT!...)
    QUE LA FETE CONTINUE!! :tup:

jr4737 and praiano63 like this.
  4. Badger66

Badger66

Hi Praiano..thanks for your wicked tunes my friend:) i have a question about this tune above if you dont mind:)
    Is it still ok to use your brake settings of 2 0 since all the updates or has it changed:) many thx

5. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

No, 2/0 is not enough for this car since 1.04 update. You can check this LINK TO PRE 1.04 BRAKE BALANCE , or you can set your own number,
    -higher number = more braking power.
    -higher rear brake balance number than front induce oversteer
    -higher front brake balance number than rear induce understeer
    Have a good drive.

lilivier, JogoAsobi, jr4737 and 3 others like this.
  6. Badger66

Badger66

Thanks for the info, your time and getting back to me:)

7. mustangxr

mustangxr

I use 7/9 or 7/10 on this car with ABS=1 with Mr. P's tune on both 787B models, (Stealth and non stealth)

Badger66 and praiano63 like this.
  8. Gcturbo

Gcturbo

Praiano does the Mazda 787B Stealth tune work on Mazda 787B

Tks

9. Badger66

Badger66

Many thanks...i will give these a try:)....i have been using 8/7

10. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Sorry i don´t know.... i don´thave time to test this week, lot of job with world cup...

lilivier, JogoAsobi and jr4737 like this.
  11. Mercury1

Mercury1 Premium

I havent driven either for a while; but I recall it worked just fine when P released it. :)

praiano63 likes this.
  12. Gcturbo

Gcturbo

Thanks

13. mustangxr

mustangxr

Laurent,
    I just retuned the Dynamic Dino today and then went over to the Seasonals and ran it in the 450PP class as a test drive. Of course it was great and all the other cars seemed to be sleeping.
    Then I cranked up the power to around 320 and the PP to 490 something and put it in the Intermediate 550PP class. Once again that little car just walked all over all the cars including the LFA, Nissan GTR and others to win by a comfortable margin.

Once again, thank you for your solid tunes that allow others to enjoy this game so much!
    Cheers, Mustangxr

praiano63 likes this.
  14. mustangxr

mustangxr

Mercury 1, Yes the same tune works on both cars. I've been running both in the A Spec Seasonal and the cars get very similar times. The coloured 787B appears on paper to have more HP but the Stealth seems to be a bit faster at times. The Stealth also feels a bit heavier driving with a wheel and may be a tad steadier. I suspect Mr P will tweak this tune when he gets around to it someday. I find it interesting that most of Mr. P's race car tunes work just the same after 1.09 as they did before. I would say that they all have more grip than the AI cars, or maybe we humans are just using all of it and the AI are not.

Badger66, praiano63 and Mercury1 like this.
  15. Mercury1

Mercury1 Premium

Dear Laurent,

Just so you know, PD seem to have buggered up my other favourite car of yours besides the Dino; the 250GT Berlinetta Passo Corsa '61. Now I only have to look hard at the accelerator and it spins out - but maybe my driving has gone to crap.
    :crazy:

16. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

I will check it, this tune wasn´t easy to set and it was working good on this edge only.
    Have a good day.

lilivier and Mercury1 like this.
  17. Gcturbo

Gcturbo

Thanks. I like the way they handle.

praiano63 likes this.
  18. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

I did a quick test and the car is a bit strange yes.Need to take out some ballast reduce LSD accel and test new springs .I´ll do a new tune for it soon when i´ll have time, perhaps this afternoon between 2 football games.

Jbaffoh, lilivier, Mercury1 and 2 others like this.
  19. TCL_McQUEEN71

TCL_McQUEEN71

the fear of losing, for a "theoretically" worse team than ours, and moreover "in home cup", causing the Brazilian players panic and not be able to play ... "THE PROBLEM MUST BACK UP AGAIN IN A FRIDAY" (BRA V COL) :nervous::scared::eek::ouch::grumpy:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    JogoAsobi likes this.
  20. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Haja coração. Need a strong heart to support the pressure for sure. :lol:

21. Badger66

Badger66

Another very nice tune thank you:) Really good grip for N24:)

praiano63 likes this.
  22. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

TVR CERBERA SPEED 6 `97 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

[​IMG]
    tvr cerbera speed 6 97.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

23. PlayerONE7125

PlayerONE7125

On the GT-One(TS020), you have the brake balance 2\0. Any reason or is this a type-o, because it barely even slows the car dowm enough to downshift. O yeah, i threw the stock negative camber on there at 1.5/3.5. Is this something you would recomend or would you update it with different camber settings. Thank you for all your tunes that helped me gold so many seasonals!!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  24. Racin510s

Racin510s

Just wanted to say thank you for the M/B C9 tune. It helped me to finally win gold on the latest expert seasonal. I had tried every car in my garage, though I started with the C9. You are a wizard when it comes to gear ratios and LSD settings. I usually change the final drive and use my own brake bias but the chassis, gear box and LSD are always spot on.:tup::tup:

Badger66 likes this.
  25. LordJCS

LordJCS

I've been on the hunt for a tune for the Stealth GT-R GT500 with no success. Wondering if the Calsonic tune might work on the stealth as well?

ferrari35 likes this.
  26. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Same answer as last post about this, few days ago.
    No, 2/0 is not enough for this car since 1.04 update. You can check this LINK TO PRE 1.04 BRAKE BALANCE, or you can set your own number,
    -higher number = more braking power.
    -higher rear brake balance number than front induce oversteer
    -higher front brake balance number than rear induce understeer
    Have a good drive.
    You´re welcome, this Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 ’89 is one of my favorite car. It´s a good new to know that most of my Le Mans cars are still working very well.
    I have to do a tune for it. My Calsonic tune is ok but not so good. There is not a big difference with the stock suspension . Just LSD and gears are better than stock in my opinion.
    Perhaps this week.

27. TCL_McQUEEN71

TCL_McQUEEN71

praiano63 likes this.
  28. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Nice souvenir ,thanks.I know the film very well. Engine sound is good, i would like to have something like this in GT6 ...., but it´s not the original one. It was filmed with Claude Lelouch personal car, a mercedes 280 or 300 SE

Making of

TCL_McQUEEN71 likes this.
  29. Mercury1

Mercury1 Premium

Thanks a bunch! I havent seen this in years - good memories. I don't know what its is called but if you check out YouTube and put in Porsche Yellowbird, I remember finding a guy driving like an absolute madman around the ring in slippers! :)

TCL_McQUEEN71 likes this.
  30. Janne 77

Janne 77

Hi I have seen that you have an app you can buy. How many cars are in this app?