Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

  • Thread starter Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
  • 3,106,481 views
Just a thought from my feeble brain. As you said praiano63 it seems like pd have increased the gravity for MR cars then would the adjustment be same for all the MR cars. Something like stiffer springs and a little camber just for good looks? Move a bit of the weight back to the rear?
 
Yea I can imagine all your hard work has been ruined. The GT 40 is also all over the place not as it was. Sorry.
Nothing is ruined at all. Just some understeer added to MR cars. This is the way that PD resolve the things since a long time.Anyway, i had fun with my lotus F1 today..... going to take a break from tuning for some days.
 
Dear Praiano63,

Thank you for your hard work. It allows lousy french drivers like me to perform quite good in GT6.
I don't understand anything about tuning, but when using your settings every car is a jewel.

Thanks a lot, very good work.
 
Dear Praiano63,

Thank you for your hard work. It allows lousy french drivers like me to perform quite good in GT6.
I don't understand anything about tuning, but when using your settings every car is a jewel.

Thanks a lot, very good work.
You´re welcome, enjoy your drive..!!
 
Nothing is ruined at all. Just some understeer added to MR cars. This is the way that PD resolve the things since a long time.Anyway, i had fun with my lotus F1 today..... going to take a break from tuning for some days.

me too Professor, i use your Lotus tune on RedBullRing 1:08:5xx



F1 weekend's Felipe Massa took pole with 1:08:7xx :lol::lol::lol:
 
Nothing is ruined at all. Just some understeer added to MR cars. This is the way that PD resolve the things since a long time.Anyway, i had fun with my lotus F1 today..... going to take a break from tuning for some days.

Very well Laurent , it is better follow now your national football club....:cheers:
 
Very well Laurent , it is better follow now your national football club....:cheers:
Laurent,
I know I have had some illusions about camber working lately, and I was sceptical about your telling us that camber is not making any difference overall. So I went into a big testing session today using the Minolta Toyota 88C-V in the 24 minutes of Nurburgring For me this car is one of my favourites along with the Mazda 787B and they handle similarly.

I started with the suspension set to the 1.09 default page, your brake settings, your transmission settings and 3.475 Final gear. I used your LSD settings with the decel bumped up to 20 for the camber. So, 1.5* front and 3.5* rear, -0.50 front toe and +1.0 REAR TOE OUT.!

My 1st, and 3rd lap times were 8:14 and 8:07. I am not including the 2nd lap times because of the extremely poor lights on the 88C-V. It was like looking through a roll of toilet paper, trying to find the road in the dark. It might be the fault of the big screen T.V. I was wishing for a 4WD on all the second laps!?!?

I then changed to your 700PP tune for the 88C-V and tuned the power and transmission the same as the first test. No CAMBER! and 59.9% power. BTW all test laps were run with 600/850 downforce which limited the top speed to 184 mph on the straight.
The two daylight lap times were 7:59 and 7:54. Not only that, I passed the whole pack before the first uphill on the Nordschliefe. That was just over 2 minutes after the start!! The handling was solid "ON RAILS" as we like to say.

I changed back to the Default tune and ran it again just to be sure.
Both daylight laps were over 8 minutes again, 8:05 and 8:02.

OK, I'm a believer now. I can safely say that camber is providing no overall improvement in grip, which is a bit of a disappointment I must say. On the other hand, that saves all the tuners a lot of work. And it save us poor dweebs a lot of work getting a whole bunch of new tunes and printing/writing them out.

With both of the tunes, I won of course, and was ahead by 3 minutes at the end of the 3 laps with both, and the best part is, that I was ahead in the $ department by a couple of million by the end of the test session. I like to test while racing because it's a bit more "real racing conditions" rather than just running test laps with no one else on the track.

Anyway, thank you for all your work and your incredibly quick grasp of the "NEW PHYSICS" when 1.09 came out.
Happy football, Mustangxr
 
nurburgring-infograpic-map-large.jpg
 
I'll test your Lexus LFA setup, to see if I can hit the "record 7:14.64" :gtpflag:
 
Tune update for this fantastic car.
Weight Reduction: Stage 3

Edit: This is a fun choice for the 550pp Intermediate A-Spec Seasonal!
 
Last edited:
The way it it LEXUS LFA `10 at 550PP sport soft , the car is around 6:40 . If you use the stock weight , power and tires...... i don´t have any idea but it must be very close to this 7:14.xxx.
Tell me later if the tune stay ok with this weight.

Ok, but I think 7:14.XXX with LEXUS NURB PACK is the whole circuit, 06:40.XXX is just Nordschleife right?
 
Ok, but I think 7:14.XXX with LEXUS NURB PACK is the whole circuit, 06:40.XXX is just Nordschleife right?
7:14 is the nordschleife with sport hard car stock at racing cruising speed. I did the test a few mnutes ago.
 
hi praiano, you can make a setting for 500 Abarth '09 and hsv base model for the circuit red bull? thanks
 
Hi praiano
I like your tunes,i can very fast Drive.
I have a question for my gearbox nascar.
Can you please shout is ok,or going better?!?? 5000
240
1. gear 2300
2. gear 1630
3.gear 1279
4.gear 1099
Set 2750
Sorry my Englisch in nooooo good
Thanks
 
Hi praiano
I like your tunes,i can very fast Drive.
I have a question for my gearbox nascar.
Can you please shout is ok,or going better?!?? 5000
240
1. gear 2300
2. gear 1630
3.gear 1279
4.gear 1099
Set 2750
Sorry my Englisch in nooooo good
Thanks
Track daytona oval
 
TOYOTA MINOLTA 88C V '89 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.



Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
​
Nice tune...thx
 
MAZDA 787B STEALTH MODEL // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES


Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.



Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
​
Really nice tune for the new Spa seasonal 700pp..gold first try..best lap 205.257 thx again
 
Hi praiano
I like your tunes,i can very fast Drive.
I have a question for my gearbox nascar.
Can you please shout is ok,or going better?!?? 5000
240
1. gear 2300
2. gear 1630
3.gear 1279
4.gear 1099
Set 2750
Sorry my Englisch in nooooo good
Thanks
Sorry i don´t drive or tune nascar for oval. I don´t have any idea about how must be a performant gearbox for it.
hi praiano, you can make a setting for 500 Abarth '09 and hsv base model for the circuit red bull? thanks
Sorry no time for news tunes. i have to check some of my cars in my garage first.
 
Ole
none of the other tuners "do this for money" and they have lives too... so don't flip this on me
end of my piece because no, I don't expect anything.....
I just come back on this post to say that my all my tunes are also for free in my garage. They are the same as the ones that are in the APP ,that cost the price of a simple coffee and better ,don´t get cold ... never. Only hot cars.
;) 👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°
 
Last edited:
I just come back on this post to say that my all my tunes are also for free in my garage. They are the same as the ones that are in the APP ,that cost the price of a simple coffee and better ,don´t get cold ... never. Only hot cars.
;) 👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°
Laurent,
I just retuned my Ferrari Dino and noticed the weight reduction needs to be "stage 3", not "standard" to match the target weight, upper left, line 4, 960 kg.
Thank you so much for all your work, you are the man!
Cheers, Mustangxr
 
Last edited:
Laurent,
I just retuned my Ferrari Dino and noticed the weight reduction needs to be "stage 3", not "standard" to match the target weight, upper left, line 4, 960 kg.
Thank you so much for all your work, you are the man!
Cheers, Mustangxr
Yup, pointed that out yesterday.
 
Have a question about engine power
GT300 RX7 520pp track (R246)
Engine-Standard, low-turbo, 520pp 347hp power limited 92.5%
Engine-stage 3, normal-turbo, 520pp (forgot the hp and limited, Sorry)
Or something I can get the most power from the engine?
Thanks for your times:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Have a question about engine power
GT300 RX7 520pp track (R246)
Engine-Standard, low-turbo, 520pp 347hp power limited 92.5%
Engine-stage 3, normal-turbo, 520pp (forgot the hp and limited, Sorry)
Or something I can get the most power from the engine?
Thanks for your times:cheers:
Generally the difference is not so big betwen the 2 options. For a track like this with only 1 low speed corner (good to have some torque for this) i think it´s better to choose the engine 3 option and no low turbo. This can give an advantage during the medium and high speed part of the circuit.
The best way to check is ghost option 1 against ghost option 2.
Good luck. Go brasil.... !!!
 
Back