Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
There is no problems, anybody can express himself in my garage but i´ve never said that 0.0/0.0 camber is the best option. I just say that in my opinion there is no difference of grip between 0.0 till +- 2.5 or 3.0 camber value.
What i´ve felt till now in my test is that 0.0 camber at the front or rear of the car, let it more responsive and with it there is a shorter time from the driving / braking input and the moment the car lay on his grip during corner entry.
I just don´t see why i would want a slower answer on any side. Perhaps on a car with a perfect balance between front and rear and if this car pass over his grip turning the tires red to quickly.
In this case and only in this case , i would try to slow the weight transfer letting the car less responsive to the driving inputs. Perhaps like this i could explore better and more easily the potential of this special car.

Yes i have it, i´ll test the tune on it soon.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was replying to siggers about 0 camber not being the best case. I know you didn't say it
;)

:cheers::cheers:
Don´t tell me this , we´re going to destroy the bleu in a few. I´ve never supported the bleu even when i was a young boy in south of france where we were all rugby fanatics not football.
I only discover football here in Brasil and i´ve always supported the seleção desde então.
So , the bleu back to france soon with no cup:cheers::lol:
Ok Professor, i got it... VAI BRASIL!!!
ps.: thnx for Audi's!

CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY (C7) 15 ANNIV `14 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

I just tried this tune and it seems a little off. All your other tunes that I've tried were flawless.

I noticed that you tuned this in version 1.02 and we are currently on version 1.09. Maybe some of the earlier tunes need a spec update?

I just tried this tune and it seems a little off. All your other tunes that I've tried were flawless.

I noticed that you tuned this in version 1.02 and we are currently on version 1.09. Maybe some of the earlier tunes need a spec update?
1.09 ??? really???? My older cars are not 1.02. I have a brake balance update here in post 1 of my garage LINK TO PRE 1.04 BRAKE BALANCE.
For the 1.09 most of my tunes don´t need anything more. The camber 0.0 is working very well at 95%. Some few cars will be corrected soon.

1.09 ??? really???? My older cars are not 1.02. I have a brake balance update here in post 1 of my garage LINK TO PRE 1.04 BRAKE BALANCE.
For the 1.09 most of my tunes don´t need anything more. The camber 0.0 is working very well at 95%. Some few cars will be corrected soon.

I think my mistake was because I didn't install power parts first like asked in one of your posts. I couldn't match the same power and gear ratio as your tune. I will try it again, thank you.

I know you were staying away from tuning some of the broken MR cars for obvious reasons. I'm hoping you'll now find the time to revisit some of the cars that initially got me excited about GT6 before it was released, such as the Huayra, Zondas, Audi R8's and quattros (all versions), etc. No rush, pizzas first. Damn, now I'm hungry again!

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) `12 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

audi_r8_lms_ultra_12_01.jpg

View attachment 174035

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Now is easy...thanks..!!! What a change..!!!

Hello praiano, I was wondering if you could help me with one of your previous tunes. I have tuned my gtr black edition exactly to your setting but it says it is 627pp instead of 600pp. Is this because of the latest update? If so, would you mind tweaking it just a little? Appreciate it mate

I´ve never checked but the mazda rx7 lm race car and Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car also seems a very good option. I have both in tuning process. The NSX is 1:51.xxx on Suzuka 600PP RH tires... a very good time.
That mazda rx7 lm race car is surprisingly good.

image.jpg
Hi mr praiano63. Any chance of a Lamborghini countach anniversary 88 tune? Not the fastest car in the world but I just like it. It's ok stock but I'm sure u can make it faster! 💡

Last edited:
Any chance you will be releasing a tune for the TS030?
Yes, the stock is not so bad but can be better for sure.
Hello praiano, I was wondering if you could help me with one of your previous tunes. I have tuned my gtr black edition exactly to your setting but it says it is 627pp instead of 600pp. Is this because of the latest update? If so, would you mind tweaking it just a little? Appreciate it mate
I´ll check what´s wrong.
That mazda rx7 lm race car is surprisingly good.
The Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car have a superior top speed , but also a bit harder to drive fast. I´m working on it.
View attachment 175233 Hi mr praiano63. Any chance of a Lamborghini countach anniversary 88 tune? Not the fastest car in the world but I just like it. It's ok stock but I'm sure u can make it faster! 💡
I´ve tested it, like in GT5 , the normal countach version is a lot better, the anniversary 88 is slower , with les grip and a bit unstable. I´ll check what i can do but i don´t know when.

Hi Mr P... would you please check your miura? Last night i drive it on trial mountain. Its wild and hard to control. Thanks
Yes the car is showing understeer now and a strange rear grip. A 6.00 front spring and 2.0 rear camber help. I had a 1:25.2xx ghost on trial mountain and this changes allow me to stick again to it. But.... it´s not so perfect as it was.
I don´t know if i´ll do again and again the cars that are needing to be fixed. If i do this , till when it will be ok ???? Till PD change something again ??? They just do paliative fix that don´t fix anything. I don´t find the game better than 1.08 and camber is not fixed yet.
I´m very tired of this people.

Yes the car is showing understeer now and a strange rear grip. A 6.00 front spring and 2.0 rear camber help. I had a 1:25.2xx ghost on trial mountain and this changes allow me to stick again to it. But.... it´s not so perfect as it was.
I don´t know if i´ll do again and again the cars that are needing to be fixed. If i do this , till when it will be ok ???? Till PD change something again ??? They just do paliative fix that don´t fix anything. I don´t find the game better than 1.08 and camber is not fixed yet.
P leave your tunes the way you made them, you do more than enough for people. If people cannot modify your tunes with the new update, you shouldn't have to do it for them. Enjoy the game today.Go Brasilia

P leave your tunes the way you made them, you do more than enough for people. If people cannot modify your tunes with the new update, you shouldn't have to do it for them.

I think this attitude will probably not be good for his APPs sales....
Granted the cell phone APPs are not expensive...
but you can't put out half done pizza
and he's not going to want to make a habit of people having to add or take off too many toppings - or his reputation will suffer...

I think he knows this and will continue to reward us with the best advice on tunes as he can and if some of the tunes that people have paid for need work - I'm sure he'll make that priority.

if I was a tuner - I couldn't imagine anything more frustrating than the curve ball PD throws every time a new update comes out...

Ole
and he's not going to want to make a habit of people having to add or take off too many toppings - or his reputation will suffer...

I think he knows this and will continue to reward us with the best advice on tunes as he can and if some of the tunes that people have paid for need work - I'm sure he'll make that priority.

if I was a tuner - I couldn't imagine anything more frustrating than the curve ball PD throws every time a new update comes out...
:cheers:

Ole

APPs sales ??? This is not the reason why i do this. If it was for money then this would be the worst job of all .
I spend around 20 hours / week tuning cars . I receive 50% of the APP sales. This mean that i make USD 0,50 / hour that i work on a car.
It´s not for money , You can be sure of this.
Reputation ??? The only reputation i care is the one that make my kids proud of me everyday, trying my best to do the right thing. Been a 50 years old fake tuner of fake cars playing video game is just a fun detail for me and for them. Nothing more.
My actuals tunes are not obsoletes at all. PD change a few things but they didn´t let the game better. Only a few cars like some MR need to be retuned. I´ll do this yes, but only for the best ones and when i´ll have time for this.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ole

Really?
Do you expect him to make tuning a full time job?
He has done more than enough regardless if he has an app or not. I'm sure he has other things to do,that put food on the table.

YES that's exactly what I said...
oh wait - never did I say that or elude to it even...

I don't expect anything my friend...
so perhaps my comment was misread...

My comment was more to point out that I THOUGHT if tunes needed to be reworked they likely would be, and that its got to be frustrating to have the developer constantly mess with the hard work you've already done...

It's up to everyone individually to decide if they are getting what they expect out of their favorite tuner...

HAVING SAID THAT - my comment DID mean to also say that if I was sold an APP (and I was not) that I would likely be a bit mislead by not getting my 4-5 tunes or so a week before everyone else would, and that the database would be tweaked and maintained with current top tunes...

none of the other tuners "do this for money" and they have lives too... so don't flip this on me

end of my piece because no, I don't expect anything.....

Ole
YES that's exactly what I said...
oh wait - never did I say that or elude to it even...

I don't expect anything my friend...
so perhaps my comment was misread...

My comment was more to point out that I THOUGHT if tunes needed to be reworked they likely would be, and that its got to be frustrating to have the developer constantly mess with the hard work you've already done...

It's up to everyone individually to decide if they are getting what they expect out of their favorite tuner...

HAVING SAID THAT - my comment DID mean to also say that if I was sold an APP (and I was not) that I would likely be a bit mislead by not getting my 4-5 tunes or so a week before everyone else would, and that the database would be tweaked and maintained with current top tunes...

none of the other tuners "do this for money" and they have lives too... so don't flip this on me

end of my piece because no, I don't expect anything.....
No problems, i don´t flip anything on you or anybody else. I just say that if PD decide to mess the physics , they have to do thiis one time and in the right way. 1.09 is not better than 1.08, the camber is not fixed , all the rest is pure blablabla.
I do this just for fun not money and i´ll not spend my precious time updating all my cars anytime PD decide to trash the game with an update that don´t resolve anything.

I feel you
I didn't mean to come across snippy either - I apologize

never think that you aren't a valuable member of the community - with most of us being average to semi-below-average tuners, this game would be a lot less enjoyable without the free time you make for us...

We wait patiently for the experts like you to guide us and tell us what to do and how to get the most out of our favorite rides cause quite frankly we cant always tell...

Some days it seems like camber helps, some tunes got worse when its applied because other settings weren't playing nice with it...
We are frustrated as well with these tweaks... but we all keep coming back because we know you have a passion for good tunes and shooting us straight

I caught myself saying - man I hope he's not just saying that 0.00/0.00 is "fine" cause he doesn't wanna have to fix his tunes (cause believe me, I wouldn't want to) but yeah I guess its all too early to tell how best we're supposed to be maximizing it

regardless - I appreciate the work you and our other garages do to keep helping us "enjoy our drives"

Yea I can imagine all your hard work has been ruined. The GT 40 is also all over the place not as it was. Sorry.

Yes, the stock is not so bad but can be better for sure.

I´ll check what´s wrong.

The Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car have a superior top speed , but also a bit harder to drive fast. I´m working on it.

I´ve tested it, like in GT5 , the normal countach version is a lot better, the anniversary 88 is slower , with les grip and a bit unstable. I´ll check what i can do but i don´t know when.

Yea I agree the normal one is better. The 88 just looks better. No rush as of the latest down load it seems you have lots to do with other cars. I'll keep looking and will ask no more thank you keep them coming

Latest Posts

Back