Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I´ve never tested the tune on the GT-R Nismo GT3 Team RJN '13 but some friend already did it and told me it work.
The actual tune is a Brands Hatch specific tune and i don´t think it will be ok at SPA principally because of the low rear downforce setting..... it can be a problem at eau rouge, but like i´ve said , i´ve never tested it there.
What are you calling a no limited tune??? Max power tune ??
Is it for a long distance race ?? or a quick fast run??

A no limited tune = a max power tune.
It is for a long distance race.
I've heard and read there was a real race on SPA and at the same time there was a 24h Nissan race with GT6 beside of the track. All drivers drove the GT-R Nismo GT3 car.
Laptimes were 2.15.
I think it can be quicker and my Nissan 600PP did 2.18.

A no limited tune = a max power tune.
It is for a long distance race.
I've heard and read there was a real race on SPA and at the same time there was a 24h Nissan race with GT6 beside of the track. All drivers drove the GT-R Nismo GT3 car.
Laptimes were 2.15.
I think it can be quicker and my Nissan 600PP did 2.18.
What tires are you using?

NISSAN GT-R NISMO `14 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

SPECIAL SEASONAL TUNE FOR INDIANAPOLIS ROAD COURSE.

2014_nissan_gt-r_nismo.jpg

nissan gtr nismo 2014.jpg

New tune a bit more extreme, more pivot and more torque ,better acceleration out low speed corners. 1:27.488
nissan gtr nismo 2014 bis.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "wilberg67, poste: 10147047, membre: 194436"] Pas nations unies Accorder Limité = un Pouvoir Regler max.
De C'est bien sûr de la distance de juin de longue.
J'Ai Entendu et lu qu'il y avait bien sûr de juin Véritable un spa et en same Temps il y avait 24h non Nissan sûr with GT6 à Côté de la piste. Tous les Pilotes Ont conduit la voiture GT-R Nismo GT3.
Chronos étaient 2.15.
Je Pense qu'il Être de may, plus rapide et mon Nissan 600PP Fait 2.18. [/ QUOTE]

BMW E92 M3 (BMW MOTORSPORT) 10 // 600PP // RACING HARD

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

IA License|550PP WTCC Mount Panorama Winner! 👍

A 1.02 game version tune still working great! 👍

Hi man....

I am looking for a tune for this car:
Nissan GT-R GT 500 Base Model 0´8 - 367kw, 1100kg

I will race this car on Nürburgring V-Typ online in an Endurance race

Can you help me ???
This were great....
Thanks a lot

Fastback

Hey Praiano! I thought of you today and all of the people on GT planet as I was walking around at this AMAZING Ferrari event in Beverly Hills. They Unveiled the car they built to commemorate 60 years in America. I took lots of pics of the 300 plus cars on display on Rodeo drive. My avatar has the new car. Here is another. ( I'll post more later)

DSCN1142.JPG

Thank you for the Nismo Seasonal tune! Beat all of my friends's records with it. :D
I saw that you have a tune for the Mazda RX500 '70. I wanted to get the car, but it is a pre 1.4 tune, and I'm worried it will understeer or slide. If you've got time, could you drive it and see how it handles? I've heard that it's a performant car.
Thanks!

Thank you for the Nismo Seasonal tune! Beat all of my friends's records with it. :D
I saw that you have a tune for the Mazda RX500 '70. I wanted to get the car, but it is a pre 1.4 tune, and I'm worried it will understeer or slide. If you've got time, could you drive it and see how it handles? I've heard that it's a performant car.
Thanks!
The Mazda RX500 '70 tune is ok. Have a good drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Laurent , in order to spend some million of credits for an old car is better this or the Ferrari 250 Gt passo corto ?
To race in online rooms obvioulsy ........

Thanks and good tuning job , forever.....
Both are fantastic old racers, i prefer the Ferrari personally.
Did this tune also fits for the BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11!?
I really don´t know. You can check if the suspension numbers available are matching. If yes, it can work.
I hope they for sierra/ring track like usual :D
Yes for 99% of my cars.

Back