Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
TRIUMPH SPITFIRE 1500 `74 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

I love this look. Better now with a decent drivable tune that keep the spirit on allowing fast driving lines.
F190-Triumph-1973-Spitfire-Convertible-FM66728U_1200.jpg

triumph spitfire 1500 74.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Thanks for the massive Christmas package Professor!!!

View attachment 275712
Best wishes for all...
I'll second this! Obrigado, Laurent. All the best for you & your family over Christmas & New Year. :cheers: Stay safe & I hope those pizzas just fly out the door during the holidays! 👍
Thanks, merry christmass too. I´ve forgot one 400pp car that i´ll post soon. Nissan fairlady 2000 (SR311) 1968

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you.

Thank you so much for all the help you have given me in learning GT6 these past few months. It has enhanced greatly my enjoyment of the game.

I was completely wowed when I asked you about the Toyota 7 and you made a special tune for it.

Thanks again.

Hopefully GT6 will continue to improve and develop in 2015.

May all our cars run fast & true. ;)

Good update the Stratos!

A petition... You could make a tune for the Stratos 15th Anniversary to 450P SH?? I modified a bit your tune 400P CS, but I do not know if we should modify much for what I want...

Hi Praiano, is 0.80 rear toe correct for the Fairlady? I don't think I've ever seen such a high setting before. Thanks for all the new tunes!:cheers:
Not at all, it´s 0.08, going to correct it right now. Thanks.
Good update the Stratos!

A petition... You could make a tune for the Stratos 15th Anniversary to 450P SH?? I modified a bit your tune 400P CS, but I do not know if we should modify much for what I want...
Increasing 50PP and 1 grade of tires must be ok, need to test it.

Hi Praiano,

Not sure if you take requests, but can you do anything with the Amuse S2000 R1? From my time with the car I feel it's got a huge amount of grip but very low top speed at 500pp, might be better as a 550pp car.

Hi Praiano,

Not sure if you take requests, but can you do anything with the Amuse S2000 R1? From my time with the car I feel it's got a huge amount of grip but very low top speed at 500pp, might be better as a 550pp car.
Yes , the S2000 R1 is a good car but like you say, low topspeed. That´s not a good car for PP racing. The handling is nice , but i don´t take request for the end of the year. Too much job. Perhaps later in january.

That's okay, thanks for the reply.

I found that no matter how well I drive the car, the lack of top speed meant that I couldn't break 7:15 at the Nordschleife because it tops out at 240kph.

By comparison the Garaiya can go under 7:00 and the FT86 G-Sports Concept may be able to go quicker.

That's okay, thanks for the reply.

I found that no matter how well I drive the car, the lack of top speed meant that I couldn't break 7:15 at the Nordschleife because it tops out at 240kph.

By comparison the Garaiya can go under 7:00 and the FT86 G-Sports Concept may be able to go quicker.
Under 7:00.xxx ? but with what kind of tires ? My best time offline with car 500PP sport medium (Not including the GSXR) is 7:05 with the HONDA HSC `03 // 500PP and the MAZDA RX500 `70 // 500PP.

I was using RS. I've no problem with driving on SH/SS but most of the lobbies I race in allow RS. (I pretty much only race online, many lobbies are 1 lap + standing start)

When driving the Amuse I got about 7.30+ on SH and 7.15 on RS.

Last edited:
Bad crash with his one and the triumph, clutch on my g25 does not work with these cars, do these cars only do sequence and paddle

Unfortunately PD incorrectly modeled many transmissions in GT6. 👎
This occurs on various cars.
See this related post of mine back a few months ago (still applies now). :lol:

:irked: :grumpy:

Quick n' dirty way to test if clutch/H-shifter work with a car is...
...leave the stick in 1st, if clutch works, rev-limiter will go insane on rolling start.

:lol: :banghead: :lol:

Last edited:
Bad crash with his one and the triumph, clutch on my g25 does not work with these cars, do these cars only do sequence and paddle
Sorry , i don´t know about shifter or clutch in GT6. G27 shifter and clutch are really poor to be used like in a real car in my opinion. I have to say that i´m not a fan of those things too. For me, a new technology that allow you to keep yours 2 hands on a wheel, accel right foot brake left foot while driving is so much better that i don´t feel the need to stay in the <<good past>> anyway.
I know there is a lot of cltch aficionados. Sure you must have a thread about this where you´ll find your answer.
Good luck.
><(((((°>°°°°°°
Hi Mr P. I has looking the tune for civic eg 95 but i don't find it.. Can you post hear or something?
Hello. You´ll not find it because i don´t have it. Perhaps i´ll do a tune for a special occasion like a shootout or else.
I have just a few FF in my garage, i think PD didn´t build them well. They are not very fun to drive , only a few exceptions. Perhaps in january i´ll check it.

EDIT: JogoAsobi he´s my good friend you can ask about this. ;)

I know there is a lot of cltch aficionados. Sure you must have a thread about this where you´ll find your answer.
Good luck.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

EDIT: JogoAsobi he´s my good friend you can ask about this. ;)

@Claudee , to my knowledge there's no GT6 thread that aggregates/lists all incorrectly modeled trans.
I thought about creating one, but GT6 clutch does not seem to have too many fans, so I never did.

Back on-topic, some cars will let you use the clutch with standard or non-custom trans.
So what I do many times with P63's tunes is install all the standard trans variations.

That way I can still use clutch & P63's great tunes :) (without Prof's optimized box :irked:).
Some cars are exception even to this, so you are stuck with paddles/seq.

------------------------------------
@praiano63;
Thanks for all these 400PP tunes, great tunes for online racing with FRs. 👍 :bowdown: :cheers:

Valeu!!! :)

Last edited:
RENAULT R5 TURBO ´80 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

renault_5_turbo_prototype_3.jpg

View attachment 275687

Man, you tamed the beast! Very tricky before, as it is in real life as far as I know, but very pleasant to drive now due to your magic touch. I'll try the other 400 PP later and the updated Stratos too, looks great, good to have some free time!

Merry Christmas to you and everybody here!

McLaren MP4-12C '10 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT

Top 600PP road car.

2011-mclaren-mp4-12c-photo-301471-s-1280x782.jpg

View attachment 266030

Hi Praiano, I decided to retry this one ( and get a little credits at the same time), I think the biggest problem I had with this one on the previous tests was I was trying to drive it as if it were a Red Bull :guilty: , yes I’m guilty, I also decided to take it on tracks that were a little more suited for it,

I went to ‘Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge’, pushed less into the curves to save on tires, used SS tires and pitted after 4 laps, easy win, the car handled beautifully.👍

Next stop ‘Super Car Festival’ . On the start the car felt a little slippery but after that everything eased up. On one lap which I can’t remember, on the the first straightaway I went off the driving line and hit a bump I never knew was there, surprised the hell out off me, I was able to recover quite easily, again much to easy win, even for me.👍

Last stop, on line at ‘de la Sierra’, bad habits die hard, thought I was superman again and was wizzing at 300 kmh :crazy:, hit a bump and I could actually fly, at least for a short time, after that I drove around a little more cautiously, Again handled beautifully.👍

The problem I have with your tunes is that I’m always expecting that I’ll be able to take any track full out, so it takes time for me to adjust to your cars from how I think that it should be. I’ll have a retry after the laps are published by @Bowtie-muscle on those tracks (CoTM), and will take everyones car at for one more spin before having a huge MP4 sale.
From the ice people, Passe une belle journee,:cheers:

Hi Praiano, I decided to retry this one ( and get a little credits at the same time), I think the biggest problem I had with this one on the previous tests was I was trying to drive it as if it were a Red Bull :guilty: , yes I’m guilty, I also decided to take it on tracks that were a little more suited for it,

I went to ‘Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge’, pushed less into the curves to save on tires, used SS tires and pitted after 4 laps, easy win, the car handled beautifully.👍

Next stop ‘Super Car Festival’ . On the start the car felt a little slippery but after that everything eased up. On one lap which I can’t remember, on the the first straightaway I went off the driving line and hit a bump I never knew was there, surprised the hell out off me, I was able to recover quite easily, again much to easy win, even for me.👍

Last stop, on line at ‘de la Sierra’, bad habits die hard, thought I was superman again and was wizzing at 300 kmh :crazy:, hit a bump and I could actually fly, at least for a short time, after that I drove around a little more cautiously, Again handled beautifully.👍

The problem I have with your tunes is that I’m always expecting that I’ll be able to take any track full out, so it takes time for me to adjust to your cars from how I think that it should be. I’ll have a retry after the laps are published by @Bowtie-muscle on those tracks (CoTM), and will take everyones car at for one more spin before having a huge MP4 sale.
From the ice people, Passe une belle journee,:cheers:
Thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what i think about my own cars. I´m just good medium driver so i can´t go fast with the kind of very free alien tune. My solution since the beginning was to let my cars as safe as possible to be able to stay on the fast line without any problems.
This allow me to stay frequently in the top 100 at the seasonals, good place for my skills, mostly due to my tunes.
There is a lot of good mediums drivers like me and i think this is the principal reason for the success of my garage.

Thanks for the test , have a good day.
Here water 28°C = 83°F Air 30°C = 86° F with sun and a 20 knots trade wind...... I like this.:)👍

Thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what i think about my own cars. I´m just good medium driver so i can´t go fast with the kind of very free alien tune. My solution since the beginning was to let my cars as safe as possible to be able to stay on the fast line without any problems.
This allow me to stay frequently in the top 100 at the seasonals, good place for my skills, mostly due to my tunes.
There is a lot of good mediums drivers like me and i think this is the principal reason for the success of my garage.

Thanks for the test , have a good day.
Here water 28°C = 83°F Air 30°C = 86° F with sun and a 20 knots trade wind...... I like this.:)👍
Ha ha, ..... here water: skating rink (never goes below 0), air very warm -11C , wind = 10kmh , as for medium driver that kind of pushes me a little downwards on the scale, I think I'll use medium-rare.
Does this look familiar?
kite_brazil_paracuru_beach_quebramar_low_tide.JPG

Enjoy it, I know I would.:lol:

Ha ha, ..... here water: skating rink (never goes below 0), air very warm -11C , wind = 10kmh , as for medium driver that kind of pushes me a little downwards on the scale, I think I'll use medium-rare.
Does this look familiar?View attachment 277592
Enjoy it, I know I would.:lol:
This look like the kite surf spot on the eastern beaches of paracuru. I don´t go there so much because i don´t practice kitesurf. The surf spots are in the village center mostly.Here some pics.
a1.jpg a2.jpg a.jpg

Back