Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

Mitsubishi XR-PHEV Concept 2013
BkaAj8yS4Ho.jpg

GT Teaser
JGgNlLd5WXM.jpg

I hope Mitsubishi's not gonna re-use a concept car they already unveiled for Vision. How cheap would that be? And it's also a crossover. A bad-ass crossover, sure, but still...

@OdeFinn is saying the bug has not been fixed but instead flipped. Tire wear is now poorer before the pit stop.
I know and I've made a mental note but no one else is confirming it. I made a post to him in the 1.07 thread letting him know I'm waiting for others to do some testing and see what comes out of it. Nothing is clear cut with PD. Every update people say there are changes to camber, physics, tire models, aero, paint colours, stars in the sky etc. :lol: The only way I can be sure of any of this is if multiple people report with repeatable testing results or if we are overwhelmed with anecdotal evidence.
Oh lord, what have I done?!? :dunce:
OP amended...back to your regular programming...Habs in the Conference Final!!

I've only driven two cars, the BMW VGT and the Academy Z and after spending a couple of weeks with GTR2 both cars felt like they were on ice, with very little feedback to the wheel.:odd:

Last edited:
Yeah...the hockey game is over. Sadly, the Bruins were playing two teams. The Canadies, and the Bruins. They played like crap for both games 6 and 7...

Anyways! I'm surprised nobody did any camber testing today. Sadly I won't have time to do any testing for a while.

Anyways! I'm surprised nobody did any camber testing today. Sadly I won't have time to do any testing for a while.

Maybe if you actually read the thread, you would've found this:

Camber is still not fixed...did my usual test at the Cape Ring Periphery, focusing on the "ring" portion.

14+-+1

14+-+2

Green is 0 camber, purple is -2 deg F/R. The lateral G shows the green being consistently more, while at a consistent(and consistently less) steering angle(less fighting the wheel to get the car to turn, and less front steering to turn the car), while green also shows more time at WOT in the circle. Ultimately the laptime was faster too, and not insignificantly since that time was also the first lap time vs the 5th lap on the cambered car, and over 1 lap the 0 camber car also had 2 mis shift....lol

Same car, a S2000 tuned for a league race on SS tire.

I still keeping my unhappy conclusion that PD must have a new game director soon as possible.

I do not respect Kazunori anymore, and I dont give my balls for him.

Even after he presented his boring life in personal movie, I sincerely dont give a 🤬 for that video.

We want someone that bring more that we imagine from the last game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a couple of people PM me (shy I guess) and mentioned that the stability of the online connection has been dramatically improved. If you're online in the near future and notice improvements please let us know.

As much as I'd like to, I don't believe this for a second.

I still keeping my unhappy conclusion that PD must have a new game director soon as possible.

Even after he presented his boring life in personal movie, I sincerely dont give a shi* for that video.

We want someone that bring more that we imagine from the last game.
What the hell does that mean
We don't care what it means...but they might care over here:
The GT6 Epic Whining and Crying Thread

As well you shouldn't. I know I'm not giving my balls... to anyone, really. They're mine and mine only.

I haven't the faintest idea what would possess you to use that as an argument.

Even after he presented his boring life in personal movie, I sincerely dont give a 🤬 for that video.

Your opinion is just that, but bypassing the swear filter as you've just done won't be dismissed as easily.

Please don't do it again. Either spell out the word in its entirety and allow the software to censor it appropriately, use the : censored: smiley (without the space after the first colon), or don't curse at all.

LOL! also, not sure but they might have added the inside mirror in that pit situation, and/or re-centered it.

Has anyone tested out the clutch and H pattern (on a wheel) yet to see if they fixed the issue with custom trannys?

I couldn't check this morning since the download took so long, now I'm away from my system and can't check.

I tested some Premium & Standard cars with "known" transmission issues as a sample.
I used the "officially GT6 supported" T500 & TH8 RS to test.

No changes found in v1.07, see list below. :indiff:

Ford GT40 Race Car '69 Standard car.
IRL has clutch/manual transmission.
GT6 Behavior - H-pattern shifter/clutch not recognized. :lol:
This issue remains unresolved since v.1.0.

Jaguar XKR-S '11, Premium car.
IRL does not have clutch/manual transmission option.
GT6 behavior - H-pattern shifter/clutch works for standard 5 & 6 speed transmissions... :lol:
...but does not work for custom transmission (as should be with all trans options).

Premium cockpit driver animation replays as paddle even when H-shifter is used. :lol:
These issues have been unresolved since Seasonal event at end of Jan, 2014...
...thats when I experienced it first-hand. Credit goes to @Syrius for that.
I would say high probability issues present since v.10.

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13, Premium car.
IRL car has option for clutch/manual transmission.
GT6 behavior - H-pattern shifter/clutch works for standard 5 & 6 speed transmissions...
...but does not work for custom transmission.

Premium cockpit driver animation replays as paddle even when H-shifter is used. :lol:
These issues remain unresolved since v.1.0.

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89, GT6 "Premiumized" GT5 Standard car.

Premium cockpit driver replay animation indicates movement of right arm...
...as if operating a manual shifter or faux sequential? :odd:

'95 McLaren F1 GTR Premium Cars.
IRL both cars have clutch/manual transmission.

Premium cockpit driver replay animation indicates movement of right arm...
...as if operating a manual shifter or faux sequential? :odd:

• Do not confuse with Standard car F1 GTR '97 Long Tail (has sequential in IRL).

Minolta Toyota 88C-V Standard Car.

Standard cockpit driver replay animation is consistent with paddle shifters.

Nissan R89C and R92CP Standard cars.
Both cars IRL have a Hewland VGC 5-speed clutch/manual transmission.

Cannot detect shifting by the standard cockpit driver replay animation.

The Nissan R390 GT1 Standard car has a 6-speed sequential box in IRL.

Toyota 7 '70
IRL has clutch/5-speed Aisin manual transmission.

Standard cockpit driver replay animation displays no shifting.

Nissan Skyline GT-R M • Spec Nür (R34) '02, Standard car.
GT6 behavior - H-pattern shifter/clutch works for standard 5 & 6 speed transmissions...
...but does not work for custom transmission.

Some cars with no issues:
• Clutch/H-shifter recognized on Mazda 787Bs, & XJR-9 '88 Premium cars since v1.0. :)
Ford GT40 Mark I '66 Premium cars (both) do recognize the clutch/H-shifter since v1.0.
• The three Premium '60s classic race cars do recognize the clutch/H-shifter since v.1.0.
(Ferrari 330 P4 '67, Ford Mark IV Race Car '67, and Jaguar XJ13 '66-both versions).

Not a clutch/H-shifter issue, but transmission is still incorrect:
Chaparral 2D Standard car, 6-speed automatic in IRL, GT6 version is 3-speed since v1.0.
Chaparral 2J Standard car did have a 3-speed automatic in IRL as it does in GT6.

• Although the Premium Rocket car has a clutch, its only used to get into gear from neutral.
After that, it operates just like a sequential, no clutch, Jay Leno's garage has video.

Hope this provides some clarity, GT6 trans issues are like Skittles, many flavors. :dopey:
The term "both" applies to some premium cars that also have 15th Anniv. ed. or Chrome Line ed. versions.
------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I have now confirmed all issues listed ^persist post v.1.08 too. :indiff:

Last edited:
Still absolutely baffles me that they make big changes or fix well known bugs and don't document it. Why? Imagine a person who only cares to check the update log to see if the bug that stopped them playing has been fixed yet, doesn't bother to keep trying it out themselves every time or check threads like this.

Baffling.
They refuse to publicly acknowledge their mistakes.

I'm starting to believe that the stockyard glitch has been mended. At the very least, I haven't had any problems with it thus far after extensive use in 1.07.

I'm starting to believe that the stockyard glitch has been mended. At the very least, I haven't had any problems with it thus far after extensive use in 1.07.

None here either, have been using since last month.
Still takes a long time to load, even with my SSD HD.

Still wary though, just parking low-value cars I have tuned for past seasonal events there...
...to keep garage below 500 limit.

Last edited:
Back