Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Laurent,
I was gonna be in Sao Paulo last night and then things changed and I flew from Toronto to Santiago, and then to Buenos Aires, where I am now. Thought maybe I would drop in for a Pizza, but it didn't work out. Catching a ship tomorrow and onward to Monte Video, then the Falklands etc.

Hopefully next time we'll make it.
Cheers, Pete

Nice to see that all/most is back to normal. I'd like to know when the Vision Subaru became drivable. Took it for a spin last night in a stock configuration and actually enjoyed it. I know that this forum isn't being watched by Praiano anymore but if he were to read this and think about throwing a tune on this car I would be really happy! hint hint

Nice to see that all/most is back to normal. I'd like to know when the Vision Subaru became drivable. Took it for a spin last night in a stock configuration and actually enjoyed it. I know that this forum isn't being watched by Praiano anymore but if he were to read this and think about throwing a tune on this car I would be really happy! hint hint

Drivable? Could you elaborate further? I remember it being an understeering dog to drive upon it's release.

Drivable? Could you elaborate further? I remember it being an understeering dog to drive upon it's release.
It Was AWFUL! Now it isn't. I found that letting off the gas a little in the corners brings the back end around. Some times too much. Throttle control. Also the car is very fast on a straight. I just ran one of the Nurb races (15min) international a and was hitting 205mph on the back stretch. And finished 10 seconds ahead. (I'm not the best driver). It feels like it has all wheel steering.

It Was AWFUL! Now it isn't. I found that letting off the gas a little in the corners brings the back end around. Some times too much. Throttle control. Also the car is very fast on a straight. I just ran one of the Nurb races (15min) international a and was hitting 205mph on the back stretch. And finished 10 seconds ahead. (I'm not the best driver). It feels like it has all wheel steering.

I managed to find it amongst my ever growing pile of cars in the stockyard and took it for a spin. I didn't feel anything different from when i first drove it so straight back into the stockyard it went.

I managed to find it amongst my ever growing pile of cars in the stockyard and took it for a spin. I didn't feel anything different from when i first drove it so straight back into the stockyard it went.
I used sport soft and racing hard tires if that makes a difference.

Hi Mr Praiano, long time no see!
I'm the french Canadian who write you in french one year ago.
I have a special request and challenge for you. I'm on the Gtr Nür r34 '02 (sport soft tires at 550pp), you did a tuning in gt5 but at 500pp. This car around 1250 kg look very well, but it wont turn at high speed.
May be you still invest to much time on Pizzas that you will not have the time for it. U dont ask, U aint got nothing...just a try! Thanx 4 all your tunes sir, your cars are best. :-)

Hi Mr Praiano, long time no see!
I'm the french Canadian who write you in french one year ago.
I have a special request and challenge for you. I'm on the Gtr Nür r34 '02 (sport soft tires at 550pp), you did a tuning in gt5 but at 500pp. This car around 1250 kg look very well, but it wont turn at high speed.
May be you still invest to much time on Pizzas that you will not have the time for it. U dont ask, U aint got nothing...just a try! Thanx 4 all your tunes sir, your cars are best. :-)
http://ronin-gt.net/forum/index.php?topic=1704.0

Wow, I like to play the 15 minute race on Nurburgring, racing different cars to see if I can better the last cars time, I used this tune for the GT-R GT500 stealth and it's simply unbelievable how it sticks to the track, I need to go back to the normal car race on Nurburgring and try some tunes. You definitely make the cars run 100% better. Thanks bunches, you're awesome.

Am I missing it or is there no SL 65 AMG '04? If not can someone recommend me another tuner that may have it that is as good (or almost as good of course) as Praiano? I have loved every tune of his I've used. The man is a genius at tuning in GT6.

HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM ROAD CAR //600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Top 600PP ... road car?

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

View attachment 199328

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
why this transmission setting is different with mine?? can't you help mee please....

why this transmission setting is different with mine?? can't you help mee please....

Hi,

did you install all the power parts first? no oil change?

set the final gear to 5500 and the top speed to 200 km h / 124 mph
then the individual gears and then the final gear to 3200 ?

with my nsx it worked fine, did you choose the right nsx?

i don't know your knowledge of applying tunes, so these are the first steps...

Are you using the same performance parts on the car? To set to 550pp for the seasonal the transmission might not work, you might need a different transmission setup.

Edit: Also follow the steps above if that works.

Hi,

did you install all the power parts first? no oil change?

set the final gear to 5500 and the top speed to 200 km h / 124 mph
then the individual gears and then the final gear to 3200 ?

with my nsx it worked fine, did you choose the right nsx?

i don't know your knowledge of applying tunes, so these are the first steps...

i'm using NSX LM all part was installed.....
that transmission setting just set the final gear & top speed only?...

Are you using the same performance parts on the car? To set to 550pp for the seasonal the transmission might not work, you might need a different transmission setup.

Edit: Also follow the steps above if that works.

yes I'm using same performance part on that car.....
oh..there no needs transmission setup?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm using NSX LM all part was installed.....
that transmission setting just set the final gear & top speed only?...
If you have everything installed that is listed, you should be able to follow the transmission setup from top down, meaning you adjust the final gear twice, as @steefpeef described.
  1. Set final gear to 5.500
  2. Set top speed to 200km/h or 124 mph
  3. Set the remaining gears
  4. Set the final gear to 3.200
My first post was me thinking you might have used other performance parts to get the car into the 550pp range from the seasonal thread, sorry for the confusion.

If you have everything installed that is listed, you should be able to follow the transmission setup from top down, meaning you adjust the final gear twice, as @steefpeef described.
  1. Set final gear to 5.500
  2. Set top speed to 200km/h or 124 mph
  3. Set the remaining gears
  4. Set the final gear to 3.200
My first post was me thinking you might have used other performance parts to get the car into the 550pp range from the seasonal thread, sorry for the confusion.

where there initial final???because cloud not find in car setting...
there FULLY COUSTOMIZABLE DOG CLUTCH
1ST GEAR
2ND GEAR
3RD GEAR
4TH GEAR
5TH GEAR
6TH GEAR...
FINAL GEAR....
SO where initial final???

What the phrase "initial final" means is setting the final gear before top speed adjustment. The final gear is very important in setting up a transmission. If you follow the steps in my post you should be able to set up the transmission.

where there initial final???because cloud not find in car setting...
there FULLY COUSTOMIZABLE DOG CLUTCH
1ST GEAR
2ND GEAR
3RD GEAR
4TH GEAR
5TH GEAR
6TH GEAR...
FINAL GEAR....
SO where initial final???
1. Purchase the fully customizable dog clutch transmission
2. Set final gear to 5.000
3. Move top speed slider to far left
4. Set gear numbers 1st-6th
5. Set final gear to 3.2000. Don't move the top speed slider to adjust speed after this point. Use the final gear to do this.
Hope this helps. :)
Have fun

Last edited:
The most active non-active tuning garage in history, easily. :lol:

I keep on giving likes to Laurent's tunes :). The last one was a moment ago for his BMW 320i Touring Car, perfect on the Matterhorn seasonal and anywhere, for instance on the Nurb, free race 👍. "Fantastic driving feeling", as he mentions in the sheet...

Hey Praiano, thanks for your setups. It's really help me to run faster with the controller.

I really like Audis. Do you have setups for them? In the Tune Finder i can't find.

The most active non-active tuning garage in history, easily. :lol:
Oh yeah, by far.

How it going praiano, long time no see. I came back to this forum(since I am looking at the "DriveClub" forum) to say hi. I notice you haven't made that many tunes so far.

Back