Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Thank you for all your time and effort you spent on sharing your GT5 tunes with us, and looking forward for your advice in tuning at GT6.

Obrigado!!!

And please do share the way we are able to support your efforts as soon as possible.

Last edited:
In all fairness, as an educator and a supporter of disability awareness, you're off base. While the forum rules are there for a reason (won't get any argument from me around the benefits of clear communication and coherent writing mechanics), your comment comes off as either ignorant of the difficulties faced by those with dyslexia (read here for an overview: http://www.ncld.org/types-learning-disabilities/dyslexia/what-is-dyslexia) or just plain insensitive. The tone of your response is both snarky and belittling.

"I'm not asking you to write a novel"...I'd love to see how you respond to someone suffering from depression, cancer, anxiety, Down syndrome, etc.
I also have bipolar disorder and chronic pancreatitus thankyou

I bought your app for gt5 and was wondering if you would be updating it or making a new one ?
Cheer's
Hello, yes the GT5 APP will have a last update soon. The new GT6 APP will be published in a few weeks, just the time to have around the first 30 tunes to offer.
><(((((°>°°°°°
All hail to my fellow countryman!

I really enjoy some of your tunes in GT5.
Thanks, going to receive my GT6 game tomorrow if the "correios" deliver it at the estimated date :nervous::nervous:👍.

Hello, i really don't know yet but for sure i'll do a lot of news tunes. Need to play GT6 first but it seems the springs principally will have to be differents.
I've been using Praiano Tunes in GT-6 and they work very well. I was gifted with the Honda NSX and I used his tune for the next year NSX R and it worked fantastic also. Won everything I've tried so far, and just getting into the Internationals. I used Mr P's tune for the Opel Speedster also, (not the turbo), the non turbo, it's lighter. I basically waxed all the rally cars on the Matterhorn with this rocket. So, the answer to the question is; yes GT-5 tunes work in GT-6 Oh yeah, especially the Pontiac Solstice too. Smoke em at Laguna Seca!!!

One caution; the order of the damper compression/extension published has been reversed, don't get them mixed up, and for the ride height, they use an arbitrary number like 90 or 100 for stock, I use Mr P's ride height reduction or addition to the published stock number. Seems to work fine??

Praiano, thank you again for all the work you do and all the pleasure you bring to us.
Cheers, Pete M.

I've been using Praiano Tunes in GT-6 and they work very well. I was gifted with the Honda NSX and I used his tune for the next year NSX R and it worked fantastic also. Won everything I've tried so far, and just getting into the Internationals. I used Mr P's tune for the Opel Speedster also, (not the turbo), the non turbo, it's lighter. I basically waxed all the rally cars on the Matterhorn with this rocket. So, the answer to the question is; yes GT-5 tunes work in GT-6 Oh yeah, especially the Pontiac Solstice too. Smoke em at Laguna Seca!!!

One caution; the order of the damper compression/extension published has been reversed, don't get them mixed up, and for the ride height, they use an arbitrary number like 90 or 100 for stock, I use Mr P's ride height reduction or addition to the published stock number. Seems to work fine??

Praiano, thank you again for all the work you do and all the pleasure you bring to us.
Cheers, Pete M.
This is a strange good news. Good because the GT5 tunes can be used as a base for the moment as you say, but strange because it would mean that GT6 is not very sensitive to the settings you can do or still with the same weird physics..... ???!!! Anyway , i'm sure i'll have a lot of work and pleasure with the new game and i'll do a lot of new tunes in a few.

Hello, my friend! Be happy! Today is THE DAY! :) 👍
Hello Dan. I hope you're right. This is still a prevision and previsions in Brasil are very unpredictable.
By the tracking , still in transit.... I'll have to wait and see with the pacience of a zen monk.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello, yes the GT5 APP will have a last update soon. The new GT6 APP will be published in a few weeks, just the time to have around the first 30 tunes to offer.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello amigo, your GT5 app is only availabel for Android? :indiff:
And GT6 app will be published for IOS? :confused:

Hello Dan. I hope you're right. This is still a prevision and previsions in Brasil are very unpredictable.
By the tracking , still in transit.... I'll have to wait and see with the pacience of a zen monk.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°
Thank you Laurent, I'm well. That's good with the "zen monk". :lol: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. 👍

Hey man, really can't wait for your tunes.

Thought about donating a PSN card at some point, would you accept that, too? Since you'll have to waste a lot of credits for cars and tuning it may be needed to buy some credits in the store. ^^

Hello, yes the GT5 APP is only for android due to to the requirements and costs of Apple. For GT6 i don't know, i'll ask this question to him right now.

Hey man, really can't wait for your tunes.

Thought about donating a PSN card at some point, would you accept that, too? Since you'll have to waste a lot of credits for cars and tuning it may be needed to buy some credits in the store. ^^
Hello.
I don't know if it's still possible to make an easy money in GT6... I've heard about it, but money to buy some cars would be great of course.
I have to see first by the normal way, this is the way i always begin a GT game.
If i feel a bit stuck at a certain moment wanting a car i can't buy, in this case yes , it can be.
I have a pay pal account with some donation already from GT5, i can use it to buy a PSN card if needed.
After, i'll begin to publish some of my cars and if some people like them and want to make a little donation, i'll gratefully accept it yes. I'll add a Pay pal donation button at this moment.
Thanks a lot for your offer. I hope you will like my news tunes. For sure i'll put all my passion for the game in it.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello mr Praiano
I really hope for you that you go get GT6 today! you seem so passionate ...
tell me or is it that we find your application for GT6?
good day,
friendly :)

Hello mr Praiano
I really hope for you that you go get GT6 today! you seem so passionate ...
tell me or is it that we find your application for GT6?
good day,
friendly :)
Bonjour.
Yes , it's alot of passion for this game since i've bought a PS1 with GT1 inside for my kids christmass 2000. The kids just look at me playing with their toy and GT1 during 2 months , day and night. Since this time GT is the only video game i've played. (I've bought them another PS1, i'm not so bad.)

My friend Daisey says that the application for GT6 is ready. Just need some tunes to put inside it. Around 30 to begin with.
Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Although I don't comment much, I have been a long time follower of your previous thread for GT5 tunes. I am a pad user and I was pleasantly surprised at how well the tunes worked.

You're gonna see how different GT6 is. Now you also have to deal with body roll and the fact that you cannot reset the changes made in the tuning without changing to a different sheet or without un-eqquiping / re-eqquiping since you cannot reset. That being said, things are different. I read some posts before that you want to buy the FXX, well I bought one and I can tell you that it's nothing like the Enzo in GT5. Huge amounts of oversteer and grip loss, it can be tuned for the track perfectly and goes well over 1000 Hp.

With all that being said, I hope that you deliver once again with possibly what are the best tunes on GTP 👍

Howdy Macaense,

We will be publishing the Android App first followed by a possible iOS app. We really want an iOS app as well but there are increased costs with Apple and we only operate on a small budget. The price of this may need to be factored into the app price, but we will just see how it goes.

We also still have a bit of work to complete before the app is ready, so by the time it is ready Mr. P should have a few tunes for ya'll :)

Thanks for your interest mate!

Hi praiano.
Interesting fact:
Not a single tune in your garage but already 142 (143) posts...
I think that says how much the croud and me appreciate your tunes. Go on like this and enjoy the game.
Cheers

As soon as your app. for gt6 is out I'll happily purchase it. But could you bring out updates for it? While I had the gt5 app. I still was going thru the forum for the most of your tunes and not the app. I'll gladly pay to have all the tunes on the app.and have it updated weekly/ monthly.
Keep up to great work as I'm patiently waiting for my crew chief's return!:banghead:

Every GT 5 Tune of yours that I've tried works pretty well on the identical GT 6 cars. My favorite is your Ferrari Italia no-wing 609 PP Tune (my favorite car). I used it in a 600 PP race at the Panorama Track, and found the car to be so fast that I'm going to have to scale the power back to give the AI more of a chance.

Pete

mp7
Hi praiano.
Interesting fact:
Not a single tune in your garage but already 142 (143) posts...
I think that says how much the croud and me appreciate your tunes. Go on like this and enjoy the game.
Cheers
Hello. Yes it's a lot of people you're right. Still no postman with my GT6 today :irked:.... tomorrow??!! I hope. ;)
As soon as your app. for gt6 is out I'll happily purchase it. But could you bring out updates for it? While I had the gt5 app. I still was going thru the forum for the most of your tunes and not the app. I'll gladly pay to have all the tunes on the app.and have it updated weekly/ monthly.
Keep up to great work as I'm patiently waiting for my crew chief's return!:banghead:

This is a very good suggestion, a weekly update would be perfect, together APP and GTPlanet , releasing both at the same time. I'll check this with my friend Daisey.
I'll be back soon.:D

Every GT 5 Tune of yours that I've tried works pretty well on the identical GT 6 cars. My favorite is your Ferrari Italia no-wing 609 PP Tune (my favorite car). I used it in a 600 PP race at the Panorama Track, and found the car to be so fast that I'm going to have to scale the power back to give the AI more of a chance.

Pete

Good to know GT5 tunes are working well. I'm sure they can be a lot better, more driving feeling , more informations by the tire noise (very important thing) ...... all this will help a lot to find the perfect balance.

I think he is waiting too, but this will have to do for now...

Nice my friend. Just want to see if this suit and helmet are a bit faster than the others in the rain. :cheers:

Pete

This is great news! Should make the transition smoother to GT6 for tuning master Praiano63!

Last edited:
Back