Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
At least with the road cars i´ve tested, it´ll be easier to drive ABS 0 after this update. You can press the pedl almost till the end of the travel before blocking the wheels.
Also racing brakes on road cars are difficult to manage, they block the tires after 10 or 20% of the pedal travel. Harder to modulate the input.

Hope you are feeling better Laurent. :)
Thanks, this explains a lot, knew I wasn't crazy. :dopey:
And thanks for all of these re-posts of tunes, well above and beyond the call. :bowdown:

Last edited:
sorry i tune the BMW Z4 GT3 the front noise its to heavy to take a corner can you plz mr p Make it more smooth to take kurbs more fast really its to heavy when you want to take a corner . so plz make it more smooth or more flexible Thank you:confused: i think the ballast 400 on the front its to heavy
So, after a test i can say that brakes change a lot in GT6.
I´ll have do set all my brakes i´ve made till now.

Braking power:
-Higher number = more braking power = less braking distance.
-Racing brakes or normal brakes same numbers = same braking distance.
-Racing brakes = less travel of the pedal than for normal brakes ,for the same braking power.

Braking balance:
You can find the good balance for your car , depending of the weight repartion this way:
-Take out your ABS and your brake balance to the max 10/10.
-Go on a straight at good speed, brake hard and check that your front tires will heat first till they stop spinning.
-Then reduce the front number to make front and rear wheels lock at the same time +-. At this moment you´ll have the right neutral numbers for your car.

After this take a track with a fast turn you have to enter under strong braking. Like the first left on GVS or first right at Suzuka.
-If under strong braking entering in a turn your car show understeer, then reduce the front number.
-If under strong braking entering in a turn your car show oversteer, then increase the front number.

To resume:
-The best braking power will be always 10/10
-For a car with a weight repartition 50/50 ,let´s say that it will lock the four wheels braking straight no ABS with a brake repartition at front 7 /rear 10 .
-If you want to induce oversteer then set a lower number than 7 at the front.
-If you want to reduce oversteer then set a higher number than 7 at the front.

Conclusion:
After this test and with the cars i´ve checked till now, FF,FR,MR with a weight repartition between 57/43 to 41/59,
-The rear brake balance number will be always 10
-The front brake balance will be between 5 and 8 for most of the cars. Set this front value for each car till you feel comfortable at the corner entry under strong braking. The goal is to make the car roll around the corner showing a good eagerness.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thank you for proving my findings.

Hello Mr. Praiano.. thank you for the job you've done.. i really appreciated.. well done.. im on progress on "Like The Wind" race.. and im still collecting money for the Toyota 7 or Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Total.. what do you think shoud i take ? thank you.. sorry for the bad english :)

Braking power:
-Racing brakes = less travel of the pedal than for normal brakes ,for the same braking power.

Braking balance:
You can find the good balance for your car , depending of the weight repartion this way:
-Go on a straight at good speed, brake hard and check that your front tires will heat first till they stop spinning.
-Then reduce the front number to make front and rear wheels lock at the same time +-. At this moment you´ll have the right neutral numbers for your car.

After this take a track with a fast turn you have to enter under strong braking. Like the first left on GVS or first right at Suzuka.
-If under strong braking entering in a turn your car show understeer, then reduce the front number.
-If under strong braking entering in a turn your car show oversteer, then increase the front number.

To resume:
-For a car with a weight repartition 50/50 ,let´s say that it will lock the four wheels braking straight no ABS with a brake repartition at front 7 /rear 10 .

Conclusion:
After this test and with the cars i´ve checked till now, FF,FR,MR with a weight repartition between 57/43 to 41/59,
-The front brake balance will be between 5 and 8 for most of the cars. Set this front value for each car till you feel comfortable at the corner entry under strong braking. The goal is to make the car roll around the corner showing a good eagerness.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
To high of a bias will give you lock on the wet above half brake, brakes also lock on transition and on off camber as well.

Braking power:

Braking balance:

To resume:

Conclusion:

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

@praiano63 , you are awesome! With your simple explanation, I could get a very balanced setup for the Nissan GT-R GT500.

It's great when people who know cut all the "ABS is BS" and get right at the point: give the community nice and reasonable feedback about things.

To high of a bias will give you lock on the wet above half brake, brakes also lock on transition and on off camber as well.
You´re right, but also using normal brakes on a road car will allow you to use all the travel of the pedal= better braking control. Can be very usefull in wet conditions.
Only one thing, i didn´t test is ABS with a setting above 1, like ABS 5 or 10. ABS 1 with BB 10/10 is still very rough for some cars like the Furai for example. Perhaps this avoid brakes lock.
@praiano63 , you are awesome! With your simple explanation, I could get a very balanced setup for the Nissan GT-R GT500.

It's great when people who know cut all the "ABS is BS" and get right at the point: give the community nice and reasonable feedback about things.
You´re welcome. Happy to know it help you.

Hello Mr. Praiano.. thank you for the job you've done.. i really appreciated.. well done.. im on progress on "Like The Wind" race.. and im still collecting money for the Toyota 7 or Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Total.. what do you think shoud i take ? thank you.. sorry for the bad english :)
908 is a real pleasure to drive. Toyota 7 is a bit wild but also fun to drive. If i have to choose ,i prefer the 908 .

908 is a real pleasure to drive. Toyota 7 is a bit wild but also fun to drive. If i have to choose ,i prefer the 908 .

To add to this - the 908 has headlights, the Toyota 7 does not.

This is especially important in the 24 mins of Le Mans and Spa.

Hi praiano.
Just started back on the GT series. Used your tunes in GT5 with great success.

Finding setting the gears a problem again. (bit thick I guess...lol). Why is it so difficult??..Forza is much simpler.
Great work btw.. keep it up.

Hi praiano.
Just started back on the GT series. Used your tunes in GT5 with great success.

Finding setting the gears a problem again. (bit thick I guess...lol). Why is it so difficult??..Forza is much simpler.
Great work btw.. keep it up.
Remember to install the parts and weight reductions before doing the gearbox. If not it will preset automatically other range of ratios.

Remember to install the parts and weight reductions before doing the gearbox. If not it will preset automatically other range of ratios.
Yeah done that. Will have to read your instructions again and take more time. Managed to work it out in GT5 but that was a while ago.

Hello Mr. Praiano!

Congratulation for your tremendous work.

It is regrettable that your aplication is android because I'm on ipad
and know that if you create an app. iphone or ipad be sure that I will buy.

P.S. Sorry for my English because I did the translation on google.

OK - I suggest if you do not mind 5 type of cars that I think are amazing.

MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR.
upload_2014-1-30_22-58-51.jpeg

SUBARU CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA `08.
upload_2014-1-30_22-59-34.jpeg

HONDA S2000 LM RACE CAR.
upload_2014-1-30_23-0-8.jpeg

MERCEDES-BENZ CLK TOURING CAR '00.
upload_2014-1-30_23-0-38.jpeg

And The CHEVROLET CAMARO LM RACE CAR.
upload_2014-1-30_23-1-28.jpeg

These cars have helped me win several races in GT5 !

thanking you Mr. P.

Hello Mr. Praiano!

Congratulation for your tremendous work.

It is regrettable that your aplication is android because I'm on ipad
and know that if you create an app. iphone or ipad be sure that I will buy.

P.S. Sorry for my English because I did the translation on google.

OK - I suggest if you do not mind 5 type of cars that I think are amazing.

MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR.
View attachment 108585

SUBARU CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA `08.
View attachment 108586

HONDA S2000 LM RACE CAR.
View attachment 108587

MERCEDES-BENZ CLK TOURING CAR '00.
View attachment 108588

And The CHEVROLET CAMARO LM RACE CAR.
View attachment 108589

These cars have helped me win several races!

thanking you Mr. P.
Very nice list, i´ll add all of them in my fav list. for the impreza i´ll add the Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car too, a top car i think, at least in GT5.

Very nice list, i´ll add all of them in my fav list. for the impreza i´ll add the Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car too, a top car i think, at least in GT5.
Of course!

In addition, your tunings make me discover other aspects of cars that I did not know.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Braking power:

Braking balance:

To resume:

Conclusion:

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Noticed big improvement on some cars and some improvement on all cars after doing this.

With only 10 numbers you can never get them to lock at precisely the same time, so you basically have a choice between rear or front being a tad stronger. I find I do better with the rear slightly the stronger, not much difference for coming out of a really sharp turn, but for the many places on a track where I just want to feather the brakes a bit and keep any shifting of weight to a minimum.

Please spare nothing in berating my foolishness if this makes no sense.:)

Rick

Noticed big improvement on some cars and some improvement on all cars after doing this.

With only 10 numbers you can never get them to lock at precisely the same time, so you basically have a choice between rear or front being a tad stronger. I find I do better with the rear slightly the stronger, not much difference for coming out of a really sharp turn, but for the many places on a track where I just want to feather the brakes a bit and keep any shifting of weight to a minimum.

Please spare nothing in berating my foolishness if this makes no sense.:)

Rick
This is it, exactly. Till now all my cars that i´m checking again for 1.04 and the new tunes, have a BB between 10/10 , 8/10 for most and till 5/10 for the more lazy to turn in.
Only my Mazda furai have a BB 10/7. Perhaps the light weight + downforce + racing tires are giving to much pivot under strong braking. This was the only way i´ve found to limit this pivot , it was messing my driving line too much. The braking power is still amazing anyway.

Have a good day.

TOYOTA GT86 15th Anniv Ed `12 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES
This tune first was for the ring, it fit perfectly to the last seasonnal, so here it is. The settings are ok for the normal GT86 too, just a bit heavier but do the same laptime exactly like this.
maxresdefault.jpg

9nrm.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
This
This tune first was for the ring, it fit perfectly to the last seasonnal, so here it is. The settings are ok for the normal GT86 too, just a bit heavier but do the same laptime exactly like this.
ibdPnlZ9zfRWyu.jpg

9y2t.jpg

doesn't look like the 86GT at all...
So the Tesla S IS the GT86?

GT6
Notifications
Updates
Gran Turismo 6 Hot Fixes 31/01/2014
The following issue has been adressed:
-The vehicle dynamics for some 4WD cars has been adjusted.

Fortunatelly i just have 3 units of 4WD in my garage.
The Sub 22B and Audi R8 4.2 didn´t change at all.

The Pagani Huayara even as a MR need to be retuned totally. The change is so big that now it show a huge underster. You can even use racing tires without any problems.
Need to check the others like some lambo.. aventador and others .

I´ll do this soon.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
And folks, I will be updating the app when the Spec 1.04 changes have been made to Mr. Ps Garage. Until then just apply the knowledge in previous posts 👍

And folks, I will be updating the app when the Spec 1.04 changes have been made to Mr. Ps Garage. Until then just apply the knowledge in previous posts 👍
I know a lot have ask about the IOS app but do you have a rough estimate when it will come out?

maxresdefault.jpg

9y2t.jpg

The initial transmission is 4500 not 4600. Thank you for this tune

Just started playing the game. Does your android app search for the Anniversary car tunes separately ? Plus are there any exclusive tunes that are not on this link?

Just started playing the game. Does your android app search for the Anniversary car tunes separately ? Plus are there any exclusive tunes that are not on this link?

Howdy Kwakaman,

Try clicking the search field and typing the shortened word "Anni". It will find all of the Anniversary tunes :)

Currently the app has all GTP Published tunes but will have exclusive tunes after March (approx).

Back