Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
FERRARI DINO 246 GT '71 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

A fantastic Nurburgring Nordschleife machine for all the "Ring Rats".
Good any track, just fix top speed with help of final gear only.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Hello Praiano63... Love this tune and have also used most of the settings ( LSD and Suspension ) on the following cars and have impressed how these other MR cars handle ie the Lotus Elise 111R, Lotus Esprit V8 GT,Lotus Esprit V8 SE,Lotus Esprit V8 02 the Hommel and the Europa 15th Anniversary. In gt5 could not get any of the Lotus cars to work as well as they do now. Many thanks for your tune. Cheers Gary

Would you tune again after carnaval Mr P?
What your PSN name Mr P?
Of course i´ll , my PSN is praiano63
Hello Praiano63... Love this tune and have also used most of the settings ( LSD and Suspension ) on the following cars and have impressed how these other MR cars handle ie the Lotus Elise 111R, Lotus Esprit V8 GT,Lotus Esprit V8 SE,Lotus Esprit V8 02 the Hommel and the Europa 15th Anniversary. In gt5 could not get any of the Lotus cars to work as well as they do now. Many thanks for your tune. Cheers Gary
Good to know , i´ll tune the Lotus Esprit V8 GT,Lotus Esprit V8 SE,Lotus Esprit V8 02 soon , i´ll chck the Dino tune to use as a starting point.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Do you have any plans to make a tune for the Renault Megane R.S trophy '11 and the Corvette Stingray GT Concept '13? Would be great to see those 2 receive your magic!

Do you have any plans to make a tune for the Renault Megane R.S trophy '11 and the Corvette Stingray GT Concept '13? Would be great to see those 2 receive your magic!

I must say, I think the Renault needs a tune. Very disappointing to me in stock form...

I have both in my favorite together with a lot of others. I have no order to choose a car in this list, just a first quick drive and i can decide to make a setting imediatly or let it behind. Depend of this first sensation, don´t need to be a good sensation. I just need time.....
I must say, I think the Renault needs a tune. Very disappointing to me in stock form...
The RENAULT SPORT CLIO RS `11 is a lot better. Driving feeling and speed. But i just did a quick test, perhaps there is a better range for it.
great work as always!!! @praianos63....

and good luck with the business!!

greetins from argentina!!

Thanks.

Have a good night everybody.

Thanks for all your work!
I have a quick tuning question about Max. Torque ft-lb. Is it better to have a higher number 500 or a lower number like 300?

Thanks for all your work!
I have a quick tuning question about Max. Torque ft-lb. Is it better to have a higher number 500 or a lower number like 300?
You´re welcome.
Any car in GT6 have a sweet point where the balance Power x torque will produce a better work.
We don´t have the test track anymore so the only solution to test is to drive a track you know very well and check all the configurations with the help of your ghost.
Most of the time the difference is not the top speed , if there is one , it´s not so big and it don´t represent a much better lap time.
Retake out slow or medium speed corner yes, can show a good difference and a significant better laptime.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello again Praiano.

I am having serious problems with owning in MR cars in GT6. In gt5 driving them was insta win, gt6 not anymore.

You have already made few NSX gt500 tunes.

Can you please tell me which one is the best in your *most important to me* opinion?

Is there an easy way to tamper/lower rotation/grip loss during turning in those cars?

Just to remind, still waiting for NSX proto R:)

Hello again Praiano.

I am having serious problems with owning in MR cars in GT6. In gt5 driving them was insta win, gt6 not anymore.

You have already made few NSX gt500 tunes.
Can you please tell me which one is the best in your *most important to me* opinion?

Is there an easy way to tamper/lower rotation/grip loss during turning in those cars?

Just to remind, still waiting for NSX proto R:)
The HONDA NSX RAYBRIG `06 is the one i prefer between the NSX GT500. A too safe tune will make those cars slower than the others Nissan, lexus.... They are a bit wilder but if you drive them on the fast line, using their full potential without passing above the limit, they are almost unbeatable.

Just try your Ford GT40 Mark 1 last night at 600pp that just amazing tunes for me... then i try again to lower to 500pp at laguna seca with sport hard.... it's still amazing fast... i compare to others tuner..... Your tune are the fastest for me.... with your tune it's easy to get under 1:34:500 (i'm not good driver, far away from medium and i use stick controller). I think you suppose to be the winner of FITT American Classic super muscle. :)
Yes you are the legend 👍
Thanks

Last edited:
Your posting your tune on his site?
WOW!

No, this is the Praiano Racing Tune that I use online and most people who race me ask for it so I thought I'd share it here too. The reason for my speed isn't a secret and my admiration for Praiano is well known :)

No, this is the Praiano Racing Tune that I use online and most people who race me ask for it so I thought I'd share it here too. The reason for my speed isn't a secret and my admiration for Praiano is well known :)

You may have wanted to make a seperate thread/post for it, while giving props to Mr. P. It doesnt seem like you have ill intent but this is his thread. It is a variation of his tune and if you follow the thread he takes great pride in his tunes. And usually has them setup the way he sees best fit (which is usually top notch.) If you discussed this with him and had he known then my apologies.

Just a heads up for the future...

Last edited:
The HONDA NSX RAYBRIG `06 is the one i prefer between the NSX GT500. A too safe tune will make those cars slower than the others Nissan, lexus.... They are a bit wilder but if you drive them on the fast line, using their full potential without passing above the limit, they are almost unbeatable.

i've done a small test today with NSX raybrig, base and GT-R impulcalsonic as only FR

Deep Forest
all cars on 550pp
aero maxed, except calsonic impul rear 100 lowered
tuned exactly as on your sites

there is a left turn that leads to straight, near lake, u can crash onto rocks if u take it too quickly

NSX - max speed 170

GT-R - max speed 180 easily

on straights GT-R wins another point

Shouldn't MR have more grip during fast and mid speed turns?

Polyphony gave MR less of everything it seems to me... I dont want to drive FR in games ffs

Praiano, how about posting some pictures of Carnival celebrations there where you are? Especially those featuring some beautiful Brazilian women! ;)
Carnaval here in paracuru, small town at the seaside, begin from wednesday till tuesday night, a lot of people in the streets. Unfortunately i will not have time to take some pictures because i´ll work around 14 hours a day during all those days. The city is full of tourist, brasilian tourist mainly.Time to make some money making pizza for me... No problems , i have a lot of carnavals behind me during the last 30 years living in Brasil.:lol:

Carnaval here in paracuru, small town at the seaside, begin from wednesday till tuesday night, a lot of people in the streets. Unfortunately i will not have time to take some pictures because i´ll work around 14 hours a day during all those days. The city is full of tourist, brasilian tourist mainly.Time to make some money making pizza for me... No problems , i have a lot of carnavals behind me during the last 30 years living in Brasil.:lol:

The Carnival where I live in the uk lasts about 10 minutes and and creates 4 hours of traffic

I surely will oneday come to Paracuru for kitesurfing vacation and for your pizza!

Do you perhaps have some friends that would like to rent a room? or maybe yourself?:) for pair of ppl

I surely will oneday come to Paracuru for kitesurfing vacation and for your pizza!

Do you perhaps have some friends that would like to rent a room? or maybe yourself?:) for pair of ppl
The best season for kite surfing is from august till janary, perfect wind everyday.
My house is too small , i don´t have any room for rent, but there is a lot of options here.
http://www.paracurukitevillage.com/info-booking-3

Dear Praiano,

I was wondering what the possibility of you taking a stab at tuning the Formula Gran Turismo? I would also love to see a RS 6 Avante '08 tune. :)

Thanks for all your hard work already? You've provided a great service to all of us.

Back