Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Mr. P. What have you noticed that's different in the upfate?
Only the copy option for the settings and a better smoother ration setting slider. Out of this nothing change in the physics so far.
I don´t play a lot because i´m playing assetto corsa when i have some hours. Even with my low graphic computer, you can feel the physics of this game. Fantastic.

Hello, I am curious why it seems like after chassis refit of my team Phoenix R8 car does not respond as before. This car has the most wins and since the refit lucky to finish 3rd. I tried reset all settings to your excellent tune, under braking car sways back and forth, very twitchy now. Thank you my friend

Finally bank approved my credit card and i already buy your android app. Awesome and easy to use. Just wondering...do you have plan to tune american trucks? Thanks Mr P 👍

anything to say... just perfect thanks again it's very nice i continued to donate too. :cheers:
Thanks, enjoy your drive.
Hello, I am curious why it seems like after chassis refit of my team Phoenix R8 car does not respond as before. This car has the most wins and since the refit lucky to finish 3rd. I tried reset all settings to your excellent tune, under braking car sways back and forth, very twitchy now. Thank you my friend
I don´t use chassis refit anymore , it seems to bring more problems than solutions.
Finally bank approved my credit card and i already buy your android app. Awesome and easy to use. Just wondering...do you have plan to tune american trucks? Thanks Mr P 👍
It can be if it handle well, in GT5 the dodge RAM was a fantastic touge machine !!!! Incredible.

" I don´t use chassis refit anymore , it seems to bring more problems than solutions."

chassis reinforce = improve body rigidity or restore body rigidity?

what we have to do if the car already do this? Should buy new car?

" I don´t use chassis refit anymore , it seems to bring more problems than solutions."

chassis reinforce = improve body rigidity or restore body rigidity?

what we have to do if the car already do this? Should buy new car?
I reinforced the chassis of my first GT40 Race Car. I hated it. Then Praiano revised the tune without reinforcement. I still didn't like it on my reinforced car. So last night I bought a new one and it is MUCH better without reinforcement!

Thanks, enjoy your drive.

I don´t use chassis refit anymore , it seems to bring more problems than solutions.

It can be if it handle well, in GT5 the dodge RAM was a fantastic touge machine !!!! Incredible.
Thank you very much, I was thinking, holy dingle, I can't drive anymore. I will buy a new one.

I think this problem affects negatively only road cars!?!?!?!?!?!?! I dont fell on race cars...

I haven't had really run into problems (installed on the '69 Ford GT race car), but others say they have.
I also installed it on one my MB SLS GT3 (by accident when prompted that rigidity was deteriorating...
...but it seems ok, and I can't tell a big difference with the other one I did not install it on.
PD should make it possible to toggle on/off like the weight/engine mods. :irked:
P63, I am curious what the main issues you found with installing it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally got to try the Subaru BRZ R&D Sport '12 • 547PP/RH last night! :)
I like this GT300 as much as the RE Amemiya, great tune by you P63! 👍 👍

Post 1.05 I had to increase BB for some LMP race cars even with 0 ABS.
Anyone else notice this?

:gtpflag:

Tuner´s paradise :setting panel of the BMW M3 GT2 in A.C.:D
BMWM3GT2.jpg

P1150984.JPG
P1150985.JPG
P1150986.JPG
P1150987.JPG
P1150988.JPG
P1150989.JPG
P1150990.JPG
P1150991.JPG
P1150992.JPG

P1150984.JPG
P1150985.JPG

Attachments

• P1150993.JPG
    P1150993.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 26
@praiano63 I have a request, if you find the time.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray '54, 500pp, sports soft tires. I have one on spprts hard from COTHO but it' s having trouble keeping up in the sports soft lobbies, and upgrading the tires makes it have roll for some odd reason.

Thanks in advance, only two cars are higher on my favorites list: a '53 or a' 57 corvette, '53 is first year, and' 57 has a better engine.

Hi Praiano.
Love your work. You do an awesome job.

Apologies in advance for the length of this post.

I was wondering if you may help me with a query regarding transmission setup?
I am using your calculation spreadsheet, which is brilliant.
I know spreadsheets fairly well and have checked the formulas, and also checked the results by hand with a calculator, so there is no issue with the gear calculation sheet.

So ... I'm having an issue essentially with 6th gear.
Using your system I'm finding it difficult to get a launch low enough to not spin the rear wheels on a particular car.
So I've slightly altered your start procedure, other than that I've followed your system.

Instead of going up to 70% final gear in the first step I've actually gone down to around 40%.
From there it's set the max speed to minimum, spread gears as normal, lower final gear to 2.500.
So basically your system with a slight change regarding starting point on final gear scale.

I chose to go down because at that point on final gear, then max. speed to minimum, then first gear at 0%, final gear down to 2.500, I have a perfect launch.
So I then reset the gearbox to standard, then set same final gear start, max. speed to minimum, and worked out my 6th gear ratio to match the track top speed. (When final gear is back at 2.5000 of course)

I can't see anything that I'm doing anything wrong.
So knowing my 1st gear is set at 0%, calculated my 6th gear to be at 38%, I then proceed to spread the remaining gears evenly.

The issue is that all gears 1st to 5th look beautiful on the gear line diagram.
6th gear however is separated way too far from 5th and comes in at far too low a rev count.
I cannot work out why this is happening as I'm certain I'm not making any silly errors along the way.

An adjustment by eye on 5th gear to even out the spread on the gear line diagram can be a simple fix, but I would much prefer things worked as they should and I didn't have to revert to 'guess work'.

Any thoughts on how or why this might be happening?
Is my start procedure, although different, still okay, or is it the cause of my issue?
I realise the % ratios are a bit weird, but I find it easier to do it that way.
There's perhaps a more regular solution, and perhaps I'm doing it this way because I'm being lazy, but I still don't understand why 6th gear simply doesn't fit nicely like the rest if I'm essentially using the general concept correctly.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, and trying to get your head around what I'm describing.
(Again, sorry for the long post but difficult to describe in a few sentences)

Last edited:
Back