Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I´ll check , did you test the LEXUS BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 `06 on it ?? Perhaps it fit.
I have tried it, its not too bad. But it tends to be a little sluggish out of the corners and understeers more than the 06' model with the same setup. Might do a little tweaking to see if its just something minor that needs adjusting. Also after re-doing the tune the transmission doesn't work fully

Last edited:
Apologies for my late response to your reply regarding my 6th gear setup.

Thanks again for your tips.
Taken everything you said on-board and have now worked out a better gearbox.
I was perhaps being lazy and too persistant on keeping 1st gear at 0%.
Now starting the gears at 50% and my 'issue' has gone.
Appreciate your tips.

Cheers.

Do you have plans to tune the Giulia TZ2, Miura P400, 330 P4, XJ13 (regular or Chrome) or Mark IV Race Car?
Of course. The Giulia TZ2 is already in process.

Ferrari 330 P4 ’67, Ford Mark IV Race Car ’67 , Jaguar Jaguar XJ13 ’66 will be tuned together.
The Miura too, i didn´t drive it yet , need to chck the best range but i think it will be around 550pp.
Have a good day

Ferrari 330 P4 ’67, Ford Mark IV Race Car ’67 , Jaguar Jaguar XJ13 ’66 will be tuned together.
The Miura too, i didn´t drive it yet , need to chck the best range but i think it will be around 550pp.
Have a good day
Best news I've heard all day! Now thats what I call a Pizza topping!!:D

Couldn't help myself...:lol:

View attachment 129307

Well tuned turbo wooden oven !!!
Day off today.

Done:
Ferrari 330 P4 ’67
Ford Mark IV Race Car ’67
Jaguar Jaguar XJ13 ’66
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Race Car ’69
SRT Viper GTS-R (Team Oreca) #51 ’00
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65 ...... still very hot !!:D:cool:

1656027_484194245039450_1068909643_n.jpg

Day off today.

Done:
Ferrari 330 P4 ’67
Jaguar Jaguar XJ13 ’66
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65 ...... still very hot !!:D:cool:

Awesome, speechless. :drool: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You should never have posted that pic (^) :sly:

Now all I need to go with the classics, is one of these...

nardi.classic-wood-blkspke_d.jpg

Do I see a surfboard on that wall, or a funboard? :dopey: Enjoy your day off P63!

Last edited:
Day off today.

Done:
Ferrari 330 P4 ’67
Jaguar Jaguar XJ13 ’66

Ok, now I'm hungry! I'm already drinking St. Pat's beers, and that pizza would be perfect right now.

Can't wait to see those tunes!

Thanks my friend ,tomorrow is off too, beach time.... you´re right, it´s my 6.4 funboard. I need a longer board, to old for this now .

Well I hope you enjoy it, along with your Lambo prize for the FITT! 👍 👍
Awesome editing kapnk006 did with your pic (see quote below), car & sign! :drool:

Many thanks to all Participants and especially the Testers who battled with my Roadster Touring Car Entry the "Dark Horse" to give it a great placement! And to you Mr. P @praiano63 ...... for the dominating performance in that class. Your winning prize is parked just outside of your Pizzaria on the street. :bowdown:

praiano-pizzaria-001.gif

Last edited:

Have a good day

I feel sad now, I have none of these cars. I have never had 20mil credits to spend in one go on a car :( Im waiting for the big pay day seasonals to return so I can start to get these.

Day off today.

Done:
Ferrari 330 P4 ’67
Jaguar Jaguar XJ13 ’66

Mmmmmm look so good...
Stimulation des papilles gustatives lolll
I'm hungry !

Hey Praiano, tell us more about your next Apple update. Which cars? How many tunes? When are you sending to Apple to update the app?

Thanks,

GCturbo

Can you give some advise on how to control the tire wear on cars that you have tuned for racing online after the first pit. I do a lot of races that requir a couple of pits but im noticeing my lap times dropping and my back tires wearing out faster than the fronts all the time in fr cars. are any of your cars tuned for this? Thank again for the app update good job with the tunes.

Hey Praiano, tell us more about your next Apple update. Which cars? How many tunes? When are you sending to Apple to update the app?

Thanks,

GCturbo
Here is the thread for APP and IOS updates . My friend Daisey that take care of this part
Gran Praiano 6 (Tuning App Discussion, Feedback and Questions)
Here is what he write concerning the last update. Another update this week end with mostly 60`racers inside.
App has been submitted to Google and Apple. Each will update on your devices when they have been approved. :)

5 new tunes will be added 👍

Can you give some advise on how to control the tire wear on cars that you have tuned for racing online after the first pit. I do a lot of races that requir a couple of pits but im noticeing my lap times dropping and my back tires wearing out faster than the fronts all the time in fr cars. are any of your cars tuned for this? Thank again for the app update good job with the tunes.
Hello, my tunes are not specially build for tire wear or long races.
Most are well balanced and neutral with a safe LSD setting. For this reason i think they mst be OK for this too.
In my opinion the driving style is the most important thing to spare tyres.
Good luck.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

McLaren MP4-12C '10 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
This has to be my favorite you've done on GT6 so far. I was wondering if you would please do a tune for the Gallardo as that was one of my favorite of yours on GT5 after your Loctite NSX thanks again for all the great tunes but would love to see a Gallardo on your list.

Hello Praiano,

Many thanks for the countless hours your save us by using your tuning expertise. If you have time and are keen on the vehicles, I could use help tuning my Viper GTS '99, Castrol TOM'S Supra '97 and the GT-R R35 Touring Car. I'm a big fan of these cars and I'd greatly appreciate your time. (I think you'd have a good drive in them.)

Thanks again,

-Michael

PS: Everyone rate and review his app, it's stellar!

Back