Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Nice souvenir ,thanks.I know the film very well. Engine sound is good, i would like to have something like this in GT6 ...., but it´s not the original one. It was filmed with Claude Lelouch personal car, a mercedes 280 or 300 SE

Making of

The car sound is phenomenal, looks like Lotus '85 of Airton in GT6. I had no idea that was a Mercedes car on the movie, sounds like a car with a big and more powerful engine!!! 👍

The car sound is phenomenal, looks like Lotus '85 of Airton in GT6. I had no idea that was a Mercedes car on the movie, looks like a car with a more powerful engine! 👍
The sound is not a mercedes sound for sure, i know it very well, i´ve made a surf trip down to south maroco with an old 250SE in the early 80th..... it was epic ,great car to drive on the ocean seaside turny road, what a car... but the sound is very different. They have filmed with the Mercedes but the sound was postponed. It seems fast because of the very low bumper cam but they are not so fast as that i think.

SUBARU IMPREZA SUPER TOURING CAR // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

iluu.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Sorry to bother you Professor, but I have a doubt ... If I really wanted to use for esthetic reasons "Ride Height" lowest as 60/65, to have the same performance should increase "Spring Rate", "Dampers Compression" and "Dampers extention "???

praiano63, which app do you have on Apple app store? I will like to buy it. I used one of your tune on LFA nurburgring car and it is fantastic although the 0/0 brake balance seems weird to me. The tune is great for short technical track but on the long straight race track like this one, the car is so hard to control even braking in straight line spin out. Thanks.

praiano63, which app do you have on Apple app store? I will like to buy it. I used one of your tune on LFA nurburgring car and it is fantastic although the 0/0 brake balance seems weird to me. The tune is great for short technical track but on the long straight race track like this one, the car is so hard to control even braking in straight line spin out. Thanks.
Here it is.
en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

praiano63, i mean Apple store since I have iphone/ipad, is it "Gran Praiano 6" which cost $3.99 dollars?

Also, can you explain why the LFA runs great on short track with lots of corner while spinning out easily on a race track with long straight? It spins out even braking on straight line. Is it 0/0 brake bias balance right??

praiano63, i mean Apple store since I have iphone/ipad, is it "Gran Praiano 6" which cost $3.99 dollars?

Also, can you explain why the LFA runs great on short track with lots of corner while spinning out easily on a race track with long straight? It spins out even braking on straight line. Is it 0/0 brake bias balance right??
I imagine you´re speacking about the LEXUS LFA NURBURGRING PACKAGE `12 . In my opinion the LEXUS LFA `10 is a much better car. Also the springs of the NURBURGRING PACKAGE are very stiffon my tune. It could be the reason of the unstability on a fast bumpy road.
It is an early GT6 tune, i´ll revisit it soon to check. Brakes balance now is around 8/8 or 8/7.

For iphone https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gran-praiano-6/id795811940?mt=8
Yes it´s usd 3.99

Oh thanks. Are your tunes working with the 1.09 update when the camber settings are implemented? What camber settings should be adjusted? Can we keep the same tune and just add positive 0.5/1.5 camber for most cars??

Oh thanks. Are your tunes working with the 1.09 update when the camber settings are implemented? What camber settings should be adjusted? Can we keep the same tune and just add positive 0.5/1.5 camber for most cars??
Not at all. Camber don´t need to be fixed on my older tunes. Some few MR will be done again and they will be automatically updated in the APP & IOS. For the rest , camber stay 0.0/0.0.
In the future i can make tune with some camber because like i´ve said , i use it as an extra damper extension setting now. That´s all.

Just to repeat what are my thoughts about 1.09 camber:

-Camber don´t add grip from 0.0 till 2.5 or 3.0 value.

-Above this limit there is a small lost of grip but not so big. It´s even possible to make a good lap time with 10.0 camber.

-I just use camber as an extra damper extension setting and it work very well for this. Same function same side front or rear.

-FF understeery cars lazy to turn will have a better eagerness and performance with front camber (till 3.0)

-MR and RR with a loose rear end will conserve a better safe fast line reducing rear weight transfer with rear camber on it (till 3.0)

Have you updated the Mazda Furai tune? I can't find it. Would you do a tune? Is the tune from GT5 the same? If so would you post it again? It is one of my favorite cars and the tune for GT5 was excellent. Thank you in advance.

Have you updated the Mazda Furai tune? I can't find it. Would you do a tune? Is the tune from GT5 the same? If so would you post it again? It is one of my favorite cars and the tune for GT5 was excellent. Thank you in advance.

The mazda Furai is on post 1559 , it is one of my favourite cars! it works perfect in 1.9 and i had big fun runnig it on the wheel and ds3 without ANY aids in the spa seasonal... It is a blast do drive and slides very controllable... it is one of the few car's that put's a smile on my face quite often... i used it so much that i had to do chassie and engine repair already 2X...

Thank you Laurent for this great tune and the good time i have with it!

Hey praiano63, thank you for all the good work you have done. I would like to support you by buying the app.

I know your tunes are car specific. Are they track specific too or generally work for all tracks? What should I adjust for a track with many corners vs the track with few corners but long straight especially regarding the top speed.

Hey praiano63, thank you for all the good work you have done. I would like to support you by buying the app.

I know your tunes are car specific. Are they track specific too or generally work for all tracks? What should I adjust for a track with many corners vs the track with few corners but long straight especially regarding the top speed.
They are all around tunes for easy fast online racing for 95% of them. Just need to adjust the top speed with final gear for any track.
You can also adapt them to your style if you have some basics of tuning , if not , check the Motor City Hami for the very goods tutorials.
GT6 Tuning Guide - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/#post-9003797

Good luck and have a good drive.

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 15thANNIV '13 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°

Awesome tune also works really well on the gt3 n24 schulze Motorsport 13 as they are roughly the same car.

Nice one mr praiano63.

Hi mate! Any chance for a tune for the Lexus SC430 '08 GT500 car?

One of my Japanese friends asked me for a tune, as if I know anything about tuning - driving fast yes - tuning I leave that to the professional :)

p.s. my PS3 overheated and died, my spare one has no-bluray so I spent 26 hours downloading the digital version... completed last night so might see you around later for more Lotus wars!

Hi mate! Any chance for a tune for the Lexus SC430 '08 GT500 car?

One of my Japanese friends asked me for a tune, as if I know anything about tuning - driving fast yes - tuning I leave that to the professional :)

p.s. my PS3 overheated and died, my spare one has no-bluray so I spent 26 hours downloading the digital version... completed last night so might see you around later for more Lotus wars!
Hello friend, i think i have the SC430 `08 already OK, need to check testing against strong GT500 ghost and publish it if ok.
Too bad for your PS3 , the one i have (slim) together with G27 seems impossible to destroy...... even with all my trips in the past, really good stuff . Sony and Logitech is not the garbage electronics you can see all around....
Does anyone know if Praiano did a tune for Ayrton Senna 83?

Yes it´s done. Just need to publish it too, i always have a lot of car in process at the same time.

NISSAN GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL // 585PP // RACING TIRES

Top GT500 car, able to fight with Honda Weider without any problems. Very safe.

nissan-gtr500.jpg

View attachment 179701

Wow.. That was fast. I did not expect this tune show up as fast as it did.
I really appreciate you taking time to create this tune. Awesome job as always.

Keep doing what you do.

BMW M3 CSL '03 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT

bmw-m3-csl-13.jpg

View attachment 144411

👍 Many thanks. I manage to get gold on the last seasonal events (Two-Wheel Drive Non-Racing European Car Super Lap: Ascari) with this car and your tune, i manage to get silver with Renault Sport Megane R.S Trophy 2011 time 2:20.348 but with this BMW and your tune i was abel to get 2:17.648

Not at all. Camber don´t need to be fixed on my older tunes. Some few MR will be done again and they will be automatically updated in the APP & IOS. For the rest , camber stay 0.0/0.0.
In the future i can make tune with some camber because like i´ve said , i use it as an extra damper extension setting now. That´s all.

Just to repeat what are my thoughts about 1.09 camber:

-Camber don´t add grip from 0.0 till 2.5 or 3.0 value.

-Above this limit there is a small lost of grip but not so big. It´s even possible to make a good lap time with 10.0 camber.

-I just use camber as an extra damper extension setting and it work very well for this. Same function same side front or rear.

-FF understeery cars lazy to turn will have a better eagerness and performance with front camber (till 3.0)

-MR and RR with a loose rear end will conserve a better safe fast line reducing rear weight transfer with rear camber on it (till 3.0)

hello Mr P :)

that calls i put a camber about 3,0/3,0 on

Aventador
Audi R8 4,2l v8
NSX type R ´02

and special request for the McLaren MP4-12C

thx Maestro:)

greetings

Back