Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
It´s a quick tune but it work well. I did a 1 hour run this afternoon and i´m 2:13.7xx but still room for a 2:12.5xx for me.[/
I led your ghost to the top of the mountain at one stage and then you diss appeared on the downhill to lead by 2+ seconds

I led your ghost to the top of the mountain at one stage and then you diss appeared on the downhill to lead by 2+ seconds
I´m loosing time at the last part of the downhill, need to find the braking point for the last left hairpin. I´ll check some alien´s replays later.
Hello maestro, thank you for the new tunes, but thought I would let you know I have managed all the new seasonals with your tunes exactly as they were. No ballast or extra power and they all win easily, the Le Mans cars are great, even the original GSX tune killed the opposition at Bathurst. The fine tuning tuning is probably good for the expert pilots but your originals still work great for an old bloke like me! :)
Very good to know this. The downhill part at bathurst need a very special tune for a fast pass there.
None of my le Mans cars were tuned for Le Mans.... I never drive there. :scared:
Enjoy your drive my friend.👍;)

I´m loosing time at the last part of the downhill, need to find the braking point for the last left hairpin. I´ll check some alien´s replays later.

Very good to know this. The downhill part at bathurst need a very special tune for a fast pass there.
None of my le Mans cars were tuned for Le Mans.... I never drive there. :scared:
Enjoy your drive my friend.👍;)
Professor, i've used your Le Mans cars setup in Bathurst and they work perfectly, of course with a different transmission and point of braking! :gtpflag:👍

Last edited:
SHELBY GT350R `65 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Perfect cruise, great driving sensation. Brakes setted for no ABS driving.

1965-shelby-gt350-r.jpg

SHELBY GT350R 1965.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Thank you 4 this great tune and many others. It's a big help in the current A-spec. I'm new to GT6 game and appreciate all the help. I've read many of the posts and have learned a bunch. Also bought your app.

Before I knew anything about GT6 racing I got a Toyota 7 '70 for historic race. I have found it to be difficult to drive effectively on Côte d'Azur with my G27.

What's your opinion of this vehicle in the game?

Appreciate all your work.

Thank you 4 this great tune and many others. It's a big help in the current A-spec. I'm new to GT6 game and appreciate all the help. I've read many of the posts and have learned a bunch. Also bought your app.

Before I knew anything about GT6 racing I got a Toyota 7 '70 for historic race. I have found it to be difficult to drive effectively on Côte d'Azur with my G27.

What's your opinion of this vehicle in the game?

Appreciate all your work.
You´re welcome. for the toyota7 I´ve tested it very quickly and after some differents configurations, none had give to me a good impression at all. It was a good fun car in GT5 but a crap in GT6. Perhaps there is a way to let it OK.. i don´t know. Would need to spend time to test extreme settings...

You´re welcome. for the toyota7 I´ve tested it very quickly and after some differents configurations, none had give to me a good impression at all. It was a good fun car in GT5 but a crap in GT6. Perhaps there is a way to let it OK.. i don´t know. Would need to spend time to test extreme settings...

Thanks. Sometimes you just have to take the bad with the good. Even if it takes 2,000,000 credits. :))

Keep up the fine work. Much appreciated.

Thanks. Sometimes you just have to take the bad with the good. Even if it takes 2,000,000 credits. :))

Keep up the fine work. Much appreciated.
I´m on it right now, it seems that the last updates make it better, more line and nice decent grip. Not to hard to pilot hard. At 650PP racing medium tires , it´s 2:02 easy at SPA, good pace to race with MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI '95 or FORD GT LM RACE CAR SPEC II TEST CAR . Going to publish it soon.

Last edited:
This car really does drive well on here..
.Gold on La Sarthe seasonal 24/07/14 for GT-One (TS020) '99

Praiano's tune but added 50kg ballast 95% power...you get 700pp. 1068 Bhp. weight 950kg brakes 10 10...downforce 600 850

Thanks Praiano for this Awesomely fast tune:)

TOYOTA GT ONE (TS020) '99 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

Last edited:
Wicked tune Praiano thank you:)

I used your15th Anniversary Tune for this car but you get 4bhp more with the Prototype:)

This car is probably the fastest through the corners but its such a shame it didn't have more power for the straights.
Gold on La Sarthe seasonal 24/07/14 for the Audi R18 TDI Prototype '11
Praiano's tune...plus added High turbo. power 100% .ballast 10kg ..you get 680pp...841Bhp...weight 910kg and brakes F10 R6

.QUOTE="praiano63, post: 9167694, member: 127120"]
AUDI R18 TDI ANNIV ED '11 // 650PP // RACING MEDIUM TIRES

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
TOYOTA 7 `70 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

Ready to race against the best 650PP Race cars.

toyota7turbobytakashiju.jpg

View attachment 194948

Hello Laurent Fellow countryman!

Toyoto seven isn't a crap! (i make fun)
It's a dragster!!
I had already settled her in 650, and she was a good girl!
Your tune is very considerable, and for all others THANK YOU!
You're GREAT!
Friendships from Gruissan!

Thanks you so much !

my car is now driveable in-game ! but with my setup i'm nearer than 500pp,
Is 450pp is the best range to that car ?

DSC_0152.jpg
you´re welcome. Yes this is the best range ,till 470PP it´s OK . In my opinion above this the car is loosing the special driving feeling it have around his stock power.

The Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Jud '05 is definetely the fastest and most controllable LMP for La Sarthe Seasonal 10/07/14 out of the 13 cars i got Gold with.
Praiano's tune but added High Turbo. Power 84.5%. Ballast 50kg..you get 700pp...982 bhp and weight 950kg..Downforce 600 850 and Brakes 10 10.
Best Race lap time so far is 3.21.653...but i'm sure in the right hands you can get a quicker time :)

QUOTE="praiano63, post: 9155074, member: 127120"]
PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

[/QUOTE]
20140729_192202.jpg

I would just like to say thanks for all your Amazing tunes Praiano:)

Back