Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Generally the difference is not so big betwen the 2 options. For a track like this with only 1 low speed corner (good to have some torque for this) i think it´s better to choose the engine 3 option and no low turbo. This can give an advantage during the medium and high speed part of the circuit.
The best way to check is ghost option 1 against ghost option 2.
Good luck. Go brasil.... !!!
Thank you so much for your time and I will try it after work
GO BRAZIL GO:cheers:

MAZDA 787B STEALTH MODEL // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi Praiano..thanks for your wicked tunes my friend:) i have a question about this tune above if you dont mind:)
Is it still ok to use your brake settings of 2 0 since all the updates or has it changed:) many thx

Hi Praiano..thanks for your wicked tunes my friend:) i have a question about this tune above if you dont mind:)
Is it still ok to use your brake settings of 2 0 since all the updates or has it changed:) many thx
No, 2/0 is not enough for this car since 1.04 update. You can check this LINK TO PRE 1.04 BRAKE BALANCE , or you can set your own number,
-higher number = more braking power.
-higher rear brake balance number than front induce oversteer
-higher front brake balance number than rear induce understeer
Have a good drive.

No, 2/0 is not enough for this car since 1.04 update. You can check this LINK TO PRE 1.04 BRAKE BALANCE , or you can set your own number,
Have a good drive.
Thanks for the info, your time and getting back to me:)

FERRARI DINO 246 GT '71 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

Dino%2B246%2Bgt.jpg

View attachment 177453

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
I havent driven either for a while; but I recall it worked just fine when P released it. :)
I havent driven either for a while; but I recall it worked just fine when P released it. :)
Laurent,
I just retuned the Dynamic Dino today and then went over to the Seasonals and ran it in the 450PP class as a test drive. Of course it was great and all the other cars seemed to be sleeping.
Then I cranked up the power to around 320 and the PP to 490 something and put it in the Intermediate 550PP class. Once again that little car just walked all over all the cars including the LFA, Nissan GTR and others to win by a comfortable margin.

Once again, thank you for your solid tunes that allow others to enjoy this game so much!
Cheers, Mustangxr

Mercury 1, Yes the same tune works on both cars. I've been running both in the A Spec Seasonal and the cars get very similar times. The coloured 787B appears on paper to have more HP but the Stealth seems to be a bit faster at times. The Stealth also feels a bit heavier driving with a wheel and may be a tad steadier. I suspect Mr P will tweak this tune when he gets around to it someday. I find it interesting that most of Mr. P's race car tunes work just the same after 1.09 as they did before. I would say that they all have more grip than the AI cars, or maybe we humans are just using all of it and the AI are not.

Dear Laurent,

Just so you know, PD seem to have buggered up my other favourite car of yours besides the Dino; the 250GT Berlinetta Passo Corsa '61. Now I only have to look hard at the accelerator and it spins out - but maybe my driving has gone to crap.
:crazy:

Dear Laurent,

Just so you know, PD seem to have buggered up my other favourite car of yours besides the Dino; the 250GT Berlinetta Passo Corsa '61. Now I only have to look hard at the accelerator and it spins out - but maybe my driving has gone to crap.
I will check it, this tune wasn´t easy to set and it was working good on this edge only.
Have a good day.

Mercury 1, Yes the same tune works on both cars. I've been running both in the A Spec Seasonal and the cars get very similar times. The coloured 787B appears on paper to have more HP but the Stealth seems to be a bit faster at times. The Stealth also feels a bit heavier driving with a wheel and may be a tad steadier. I suspect Mr P will tweak this tune when he gets around to it someday. I find it interesting that most of Mr. P's race car tunes work just the same after 1.09 as they did before. I would say that they all have more grip than the AI cars, or maybe we humans are just using all of it and the AI are not.
Thanks. I like the way they handle.

Dear Laurent,

I did a quick test and the car is a bit strange yes.Need to take out some ballast reduce LSD accel and test new springs .I´ll do a new tune for it soon when i´ll have time, perhaps this afternoon between 2 football games.

the fear of losing, for a "theoretically" worse team than ours, and moreover "in home cup", causing the Brazilian players panic and not be able to play ... "THE PROBLEM MUST BACK UP AGAIN IN A FRIDAY" (BRA V COL) :nervous::scared::eek::ouch::grumpy:

Last edited:
On the GT-One(TS020), you have the brake balance 2\0. Any reason or is this a type-o, because it barely even slows the car dowm enough to downshift. O yeah, i threw the stock negative camber on there at 1.5/3.5. Is this something you would recomend or would you update it with different camber settings. Thank you for all your tunes that helped me gold so many seasonals!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you for the M/B C9 tune. It helped me to finally win gold on the latest expert seasonal. I had tried every car in my garage, though I started with the C9. You are a wizard when it comes to gear ratios and LSD settings. I usually change the final drive and use my own brake bias but the chassis, gear box and LSD are always spot on.👍👍

I've been on the hunt for a tune for the Stealth GT-R GT500 with no success. Wondering if the Calsonic tune might work on the stealth as well?

On the GT-One(TS020), you have the brake balance 2\0. Any reason or is this a type-o, because it barely even slows the car dowm enough to downshift. O yeah, i threw the stock negative camber on there at 1.5/3.5. Is this something you would recomend or would you update it with different camber settings. Thank you for all your tunes that helped me gold so many seasonals!!
Same answer as last post about this, few days ago.
No, 2/0 is not enough for this car since 1.04 update. You can check this LINK TO PRE 1.04 BRAKE BALANCE, or you can set your own number,
Have a good drive.
Just wanted to say thank you for the M/B C9 tune. It helped me to finally win gold on the latest expert seasonal. I had tried every car in my garage, though I started with the C9. You are a wizard when it comes to gear ratios and LSD settings. I usually change the final drive and use my own brake bias but the chassis, gear box and LSD are always spot on.👍👍
You´re welcome, this Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 ’89 is one of my favorite car. It´s a good new to know that most of my Le Mans cars are still working very well.
I've been on the hunt for a tune for the Stealth GT-R GT500 with no success. Wondering if the Calsonic tune might work on the stealth as well?
I have to do a tune for it. My Calsonic tune is ok but not so good. There is not a big difference with the stock suspension . Just LSD and gears are better than stock in my opinion.
Perhaps this week.

Back