Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
This tune is safe for good racing pace without major problems.
Can be more agressive for hotlap lowering rear downforce a bit till as low as you can manage , -2 points less front compression , +5 points rear ride height.

Enjoy your drive. ><(((((°>°°°°°

Best setting so far:tup:, currently in use, but I also have a request for Renault Megane Trophy V6, if it's possible.

Best setting so far:tup:, currently in use, but I also have a request for Renault Megane Trophy V6, if it's possible.
Sure , i already have an all around tune for the megane but it's not so much superior as the stock version. Do you have a special track request ?

Today in Cannes France , pictures by a friend of mine.
38808603_10155407692867167_8987726474316349440_n.jpg

38864872_10155407691997167_3398735181853491200_n.jpg

38834175_10155407692347167_4963449483556814848_n.jpg

38862651_10155408748742167_8781223042270363648_n.jpg

38794529_10155408748802167_5453470935241719808_n.jpg

38875478_10155408748867167_872836465212522496_n.jpg

38829183_10155408748922167_697052988614639616_n.jpg

38790252_10155408748992167_4258476059852275712_n.jpg

38867179_10155408749177167_8032959509318074368_n.jpg

38864860_10155408749232167_7088554741331918848_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just a question: does your old WRX tune still work with the new update?
I did not drove it after the update , from what i've experienced from others GR3 cars mainly , the new tyres physics add a few under steer.
A simple way to fix this if needed is to low the rear downforce till ok , and/or increase the rear ride height.
All the rest is still valid.

I did not drove it after the update , from what i've experienced from others GR3 cars mainly , the new tyres physics add a few under steer.
A simple way to fix this if needed is to low the rear downforce till ok , and/or increase the rear ride height.
All the rest is still valid.
Thank you!

Not sure if it's just me that has this issue but in your Gr. X setup videos, the Renault Sport RS01 and Fittipaldi EF7 VGT tune setup videos are mixed.

When I click on the Fittipaldi EF7, the tune video for the Renault Sport RS01 comes up and when I click on the Renault tune video, I get to watch the Fittipaldi setup instead.

In case this is a mistake that was overlooked, I thought you would want to know and if it's just me that has this problem then I'm sorry for the disturbance.

Not sure if it's just me that has this issue but in your Gr. X setup videos, the Renault Sport RS01 and Fittipaldi EF7 VGT tune setup videos are mixed.

When I click on the Fittipaldi EF7, the tune video for the Renault Sport RS01 comes up and when I click on the Renault tune video, I get to watch the Fittipaldi setup instead.

In case this is a mistake that was overlooked, I thought you would want to know and if it's just me that has this problem then I'm sorry for the disturbance.
Thanks for this , fixed.

Hey, would you happen to have a tune for the Gr.3 Corvette and Gr.3 Mustang? I need them for a race on Willow Springs: Big Willow and the old tune for the Corvette that I saw from you was a little old and didn't fit the gearbox. :gtpflag:

Hey, would you happen to have a tune for the Gr.3 Corvette and Gr.3 Mustang? I need them for a race on Willow Springs: Big Willow and the old tune for the Corvette that I saw from you was a little old and didn't fit the gearbox. :gtpflag:
Sorry , i don't have any recent tunes for those cars. I have a Mustang GR3 on my list for Nordschleife but i don't know how it drive on Willow springs.

Sorry , i don't have any recent tunes for those cars. I have a Mustang GR3 on my list for Nordschleife but i don't know how it drive on Willow springs.
Ah. No worries. I'll just use auto-set transmission for speed but would you happen to have set-ups for the rest of the tunes for the Mustang? I used the rest of the tunes from your old Corvette except the transmission for my Corvette.

Ah. No worries. I'll just use auto-set transmission for speed but would you happen to have set-ups for the rest of the tunes for the Mustang? I used the rest of the tunes from your old Corvette except the transmission for my Corvette.
Auto-set is ok too , transmition flip is not so much performant in GTS as it was in GT5 or 6. You can perhaps set individual gears if needed ; Sometimes when you accelerate out slow or medium speed corners it's better to not have to shift when the power is passed to the ground. This can induce some lost of grip at the rear end when torque come all together when upshift .

I’m glad to be back on the track and in advance I thank you for all the tunes.

I think I used all your tune’s in 5 and 6. They always seems to fit my kind of driving.
Now I finally got myself a G29 (old wheel wasn’t compatible) and GTsport. I started racing again yesterday knowing for sure that your tune still fit my style regardless of the new wheel and game.

Best regards

Emiel

I’m glad to be back on the track and in advance I thank you for all the tunes.

I think I used all your tune’s in 5 and 6. They always seems to fit my kind of driving.
Now I finally got myself a G29 (old wheel wasn’t compatible) and GTsport. I started racing again yesterday knowing for sure that your tune still fit my style regardless of the new wheel and game.

Best regards

Emiel
Thanks Emiel , i'm sure you'll love the game , FIA races are very compelling . Enjoy your drive.

Mr Praiano, good to see you back in the world of Gran Turismo. Your tunes have always been a great resource over the years, thanks for all you do.

I’m sure you have a number of requests on your table already, but I was wondering if you could have a look at the FC RC7 GT-X ‘90. I know you already have a tune for it available, but I was wondering if you would have a go at a max horse power / minimum weight tune for this car.

I’m currently working on building a stable of street cars for cruising the Tokyo city circuits - but I also want to be able to drive them fast. Normally I like to tune all my own cars, but this FC has been giving me fits.

I worked on my own tune, then decided to have a look at yours, and we were actually pretty similar. However, once you set max power with this car, the snap oversteer on throttle gets really crazy. This caused me to try to make tuning adjustments to mask this, which led to poor balance in other parts of the corner.

So, my request would be to take you base FC RX7 tune, set max power and min weight, and then see what adjustments can/should be made to help compensate for the power. Or am I just stuck with being extremely careful with the throttle?

Thanks again for all of your tunes, you’re a massive asset to the community :cheers:

Mr Praiano, good to see you back in the world of Gran Turismo. Your tunes have always been a great resource over the years, thanks for all you do.

I’m sure you have a number of requests on your table already, but I was wondering if you could have a look at the FC RC7 GT-X ‘90. I know you already have a tune for it available, but I was wondering if you would have a go at a max horse power / minimum weight tune for this car.

I’m currently working on building a stable of street cars for cruising the Tokyo city circuits - but I also want to be able to drive them fast. Normally I like to tune all my own cars, but this FC has been giving me fits.

I worked on my own tune, then decided to have a look at yours, and we were actually pretty similar. However, once you set max power with this car, the snap oversteer on throttle gets really crazy. This caused me to try to make tuning adjustments to mask this, which led to poor balance in other parts of the corner.

So, my request would be to take you base FC RX7 tune, set max power and min weight, and then see what adjustments can/should be made to help compensate for the power. Or am I just stuck with being extremely careful with the throttle?

Thanks again for all of your tunes, you’re a massive asset to the community :cheers:
Hello , most of the road cars are not reacting well to a maxed tune. Normally ,with all this steroidal injection of power and grip , spring rate , dampers and skinny tires are not able to contain all those extravagant numbers.
The only one i have experienced that still handle well this way for the moment is the Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 - Maxed - All around tune .

I will check the RX7 and if there is some way , i will do a tune for it.

Back