Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
This car was tested from Nordschleife to Tsukuba passing by Suzuka. Stock power or maxed still on Racing hard tires. The stock tune is excelent , don't need to be changed , i just did one more alive and reactive to suit my driving style. Great job Polyphonie digital.

Hey, is the Audi VGT tune still applicable post-update? If not, is it another case of simple understeer?
I have updated this tune last friday so yes it is ok, but there is 2 differents settings on the video, the Le Mans one have a lower front aero for better top speed , it still have a very good grip for high speed turns. As fast as the porsche or Audi R18 at Tertre rouge for example. I have same times as others top cars there 3:20.xxx
The other one is a suzuka tune with full aero.

I have updated this tune last friday so yes it is ok, but there is 2 differents settings on the video, the Le Mans one have a lower front aero for better top speed , it still have a very good grip for high speed turns. As fast as the porsche or Audi R18 at Tertre rouge for example. I have same times as others top cars there 3:20.xxx
The other one is a suzuka tune with full aero.
Thank you :)

Great to see you tuning again.

On suspension settings are you still removing most or all of the camber set as standard like in GT6?

I hope I don't sound too stupid, but what is this Balance of Power option? I do not see it on any of my cars as an option. Also, is there a reason why it is not good to tune a car at max power and min weight?

I hope I don't sound too stupid, but what is this Balance of Power option? I do not see it on any of my cars as an option. Also, is there a reason why it is not good to tune a car at max power and min weight?
Weight and power are fixed by the game when you set this option ON. This is theoretically to balance the performance of the cars in a given categorie.
This don't work very well , some few cars are really superior to others . Normally some cars perform better with more or less power , more than standard power and weight they came with. In the case of the aston martin DB11 , that is a N600 stock, the optimum range where it have the best performance is N400.

Weight and power are fixed by the game when you set this option ON. This is theoretically to balance the performance of the cars in a given categorie.
This don't work very well , some few cars are really superior to others . Normally some cars perform better with more or less power , more than standard power and weight they came with. In the case of the aston martin DB11 , that is a N500 stock, the optimum range where it have the best performance is N400.

Thanks! I have been using your tunes and the other tunes found here, and they have been extremely helpful in enjoying the game. In cases where the tune is not max and min, I have tweaked oversteer and understeer accordingly-typically with traction control, break balance, anti roll bars, and LSD.

Hey Praiano! Long time my friend! Love your tunes.

They just came out with the RX500. Any chance to request one of your excellent tunes for this rig?

Hey Praiano! Long time my friend! Love your tunes.

They just came out with the RX500. Any chance to request one of your excellent tunes for this rig?
Hello, i'm already working on it .... together with the Porsche 911 GT3 '01 and Honda NSX '92. I think the first to be published will be the Honda.
It seems an easy task at first view because all those cars are very well balanced with stock settings ( Congrats to Mr Kazunori and his team.)
But in my opinion , those are the most difficult cars to tune because you have to build something better , very hard job. Let's see , i only know that it's a great pleasure to explore those littles gems behaviors.

Hello, i'm already working on it .... together with the Porsche 911 GT3 '01 and Honda NSX '92. I think the first to be published will be the Honda.
It seems an easy task at first view because all those cars are very well balanced with stock settings ( Congrats to Mr Kazunori and his team.)
But in my opinion , those are the most difficult cars to tune because you have to build something better , very hard job. Let's see , i only know that it's a great pleasure to explore those littles gems behaviors.
I am excited to see what you come up with! Muito obrigado Praiano!!

Hi Man. Welcome back. I follow you since GT5 and 6 and your setups are great. Here from Rio de janeiro I salute you. My nickname online is GTP_ chupacabrito. Can I have your setups in a file to print?

Love it my friend . Awesome :bowdown:
Nice , good to know you like it, it's a bit tight but that's the way i've found , giving more steady driving line to it. Enjoy your drive.
Hi Man. Welcome back. I follow you since GT5 and 6 and your setups are great. Here from Rio de janeiro I salute you. My nickname online is GTP_ chupacabrito. Can I have your setups in a file to print?
Hello Rio , i'm in Parcuru ceara. Good to read you , sorry no file for the setup this time, only youtube and the links of my garage. Tenha um bom dia.

Back