PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,931 comments
Screenshot_20220624-171447_PS App.jpg

Master @praiano63 - I really hope you plan on looking into the Escudo at 700pp. Even with my limited skills (tuning AND driving :P) I was able to cobble together a Sarthe/LeMans "tune" (using the term loosely) that was so fast I went to 8 laps and actually had enough fuel to win the race while the AI all stopped at 7! I feel like 700pp could be the sweet spot for this car and would love to see what you can do with it.

8 Lap Sarthe Money Run Win (7 Laps 29:44.0xx)
GT7-01.png

GT7-02.png

Toyota GR Yaris RZ '20 - 450PP - Comfort Soft tires - Daily event Laguna seca

I really don't like this event because of the hugly "frankenstein style " / horribles cars you have to set to be competitive for this event.
During my test i 've discovered that the Yaris is funny and performant here ... at least an usable / functional task for this car.

View attachment 1163337View attachment 1163338

1- set auto speed at the minimum 180kmh
2-set the final gear to 4.948 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1163339View attachment 1163340

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
PP changed again with the new game update??

I set everything exactly like in your screenshots and my Yaris sits at 444 pp.
I mean I literally have everything...even the spoiler with downforce at 170 that I could have missed.

I have to put ecu and power limited back at 100 and bring downforce down a little bit to match that 450 pp.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans / All track

Wide Car
Rims 17"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

The car is ok for any track , i race it on Le Mans event 30 mn. Perfect car for the win easily. 3 laps at gasoline 3 to 4 , 4 laps at gas 6 short shifting. Gear are very long to support low RPM at speed and gas economy.

Also perfect on the Nordschleife or others track slow , turny or fast circuit.... Anywhere.

View attachment 1157936View attachment 1157937

Gearbox
Top speed 310 kmh
Final gear at 3.388 for Le Mans.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157938View attachment 1157939

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Fantastic tune! Car now on my favorites list!

How many motors diferents in the game??
Edit: 16, one of the Porsche ones in the list on the link was from pre-release data and appears to not be in live.

Last edited:
How have you got so many engines when you claimed your ticket yesterday? Is there a way I can get more tickets, having received the R8 engine yesterday?
Yes someone said there is a way to get many engines but didn't share the info in public. He only said to DM him.

You're talking about the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Pack '18 ?
If yes , you have to use the Custom wing setted at 350 points. Even the stock wing at 250 points is not enough to contain the rear. There is a huge different between both. So Custom wing is the way to go . Try it and check.
Good evening Praiano, I bought the rear spoiler (the front is not modifiable) and the Wide body, but impossible to reach 150 at the front and 450 at the rear......
as on the published setup....
the rest corresponds but not the downforce.
what is your secret ? :lol:
:lol:

New accout, long timer lurker. Made an account to say "thanks," and share this;

FWB6bHeXwAASbOQ.jpeg.jpgFWB6g7PXkAEvMdp.jpeg.jpgFWB6o2jWAAMvsZA.jpeg.jpg

I did my best to apply your 95' Porsche tune and make it work on my M64 swapped 66' VW. This thing is a blast to drive in the euro 600pp clubman races! Maybe, if you get an M64 swap, u could tweak it a bit for the VW? Works great like this if not tho. Thanks again for all your hard work! Love the car so much I made a scape wallpaper for my phone 😆

20829773582321916.jpg

Last edited:
Master @praiano63 - I really hope you plan on looking into the Escudo at 700pp. Even with my limited skills (tuning AND driving :P) I was able to cobble together a Sarthe/LeMans "tune" (using the term loosely) that was so fast I went to 8 laps and actually had enough fuel to win the race while the AI all stopped at 7! I feel like 700pp could be the sweet spot for this car and would love to see what you can do with it.

8 Lap Sarthe Money Run Win (7 Laps 29:44.0xx)
View attachment 1164716
View attachment 1164717
I'll check it later.
PP changed again with the new game update??

I set everything exactly like in your screenshots and my Yaris sits at 444 pp.
I mean I literally have everything...even the spoiler with downforce at 170 that I could have missed.

I have to put ecu and power limited back at 100 and bring downforce down a little bit to match that 450 pp.
Yes , it's a mess for PP always. But if you put the right numbers and parts like description , it have to match. I don't know about update and PP change but my car is exactly the same.
How have you got so many engines when you claimed your ticket yesterday? Is there a way I can get more tickets, having received the R8 engine yesterday?
here
Good evening Praiano, I bought the rear spoiler (the front is not modifiable) and the Wide body, but impossible to reach 150 at the front and 450 at the rear......
as on the published setup....
the rest corresponds but not the downforce.
what is your secret ? :lol:
:lol:
You need this part ,"diffuser" Rear A part. Then downforce raise 150 450
FWCVUDOWIAgPik7.jpg

New accout, long timer lurker. Made an account to say "thanks," and share this;View attachment 1164781View attachment 1164780View attachment 1164779
I did my best to apply your 92' Porsche tune and make it work on my M64 swapped 66' VW. This thing is a blast to drive in the euro 600pp clubman races! Maybe, if you get an M64 swap, u could tweak it a bit for the VW? Works great like this I not tho. Thank again for all your hard work! Love the car so much I made a scape wallpaper for my phone 😆
View attachment 1164777
Nice , i'll check soon , i'm on the same car for tokyo actually since 2 hours. Not an easy task. PP suspensions are a real mess. All over the place. Up and down in 1 clic.
I did 2:10 best and 2:11 regular with soft tires. Top speed 290kmh.
A tricky car.

All you do is watch the 3 lectures in "extra menus", open your tickets then close and reopen the game and repeat. I've already got 14/17 engines and like 50 NSX GrB's
For me some gold bar , money , parts and cars , Wicked fabrication gt 51 , Shelby GT 350 , GTr safety car , citroen gr4 , mini cooper , camaro '16 ,abarth 500 , Lancer evo '15 ...... and 37 NSX GrB

I'll check it later.

Yes , it's a mess for PP always. But if you put the right numbers and parts like description , it have to match. I don't know about update and PP change but my car is exactly the same.

here

View attachment 1164805

Nice , i'll check soon , i'm on the same car for tokyo actually since 2 hours. Not an easy task. PP suspensions are a real mess. All over the place. Up and down in 1 clic.
A
I'll check it later.

here

View attachment 1164805

A tricky car.
Awesome to hear your working on the same car. Love ur Porsche tunes especially! 930 is perfection! Can’t wait to see what u come up with!

For me some gold bar , money , parts and cars , Wicked fabrication gt 51 , Shelby GT 350 , GTr safety car , citroen gr4 , mini cooper , camaro '16 ,abarth 500 , Lancer evo '15 ...... and 37 NSX GrB
Don't worry boss, I'm working on a tune for the NSX GrB so you don't have to do it :cheers:. It's going to take a little more work, but it should be a solid Le Mans money maker.

My Escudo is doing better. I just got 17:31 at Watkins Glen with 1:41 laps. I should be able to post it later today.

I'll check it later.

here

View attachment 1164805

A tricky car.
Ha ha, I raise the front ride height 10mm and gained 13 hp @600PP!. Rear is all the way down. Raising makes pp higher 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Oh...my...god. Works like a charm. We deserve this so much for all the crap PD has done to us.
I almost feel like someone there is intentionally putting in exploits like this or the the Tomahawk 600PP tune so the most active players have some option to actually access content in the game. Without them I'd never have been able to buy all the cars in the game (only have about 10 left to go, but they're all 10-20mil credit cars), and there's no way I'd ever get most of these replacement engines and ticket exclusive tuning parts.

I almost feel like someone there is intentionally putting in exploits like this or the the Tomahawk 600PP tune so the most active players have some option to actually access content in the game. Without them I'd never have been able to buy all the cars in the game (only have about 10 left to go, but they're all 10-20mil credit cars), and there's no way I'd ever get most of these replacement engines and ticket exclusive tuning parts.
Ticket exclusive tuning parts? Like what?
I've largely ignored all the talk of engine swaps ('cos it doesn't really interest me). What am I missing out on?

I've largely ignored all the talk of engine swaps ('cos it doesn't really interest me). What am I missing out on?
In addition to the engine swaps, 4 star tickets (and maybe 5 or 6?) have a chance to give tuning parts you can't buy in the Tuning Shop like higher speed turbos, stage 5 weight reduction, titanium parts, etc.

I'm with you, engines are cool and all, I just want the parts!

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans / All track

Wide Car
Rims 17"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

The car is ok for any track , i race it on Le Mans event 30 mn. Perfect car for the win easily. 3 laps at gasoline 3 to 4 , 4 laps at gas 6 short shifting. Gear are very long to support low RPM at speed and gas economy.

Also perfect on the Nordschleife or others track slow , turny or fast circuit.... Anywhere.

View attachment 1157936View attachment 1157937

Gearbox
Top speed 310 kmh
Final gear at 3.388 for Le Mans.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157938View attachment 1157939

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Another great build!! Thank you sir!!

Back