PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,915 comments
Question: after 1.23 what car do you use for Tokyo rain?
Because everyrhing has changed.
My favourute was GR Yaris but now it doesn’t work.
And so for Alpine A220 and Nissan GTR.

I didn't find dominant car till now. A lot pre 1.23 cars are now out of pace . I'm on Nissan GTR R32 now , together with some others , but it will take time. It seems there is some kind of "hacked" possibilities , but i will not use or tune those cars because i don't like this option .
Are you planning on updating these to fit with the 1.23 update?
My all garage have to be redone . I did all those cars till now since the game begin ,i think i'll need the same time again. The difference is that i have some favorites cars to prioritize now. This is my simple plan.

This car right here:
Subaru WRX GR.B Road Car - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track

I had to tweak a few things/changed to sport hard tires but it was pretty easy. Pit for tires/fuel once. Probably could have kept tires on but only takes a few extra seconds.

Obviously not the fastest driver but my time posted included a couple of 5 sec penalties. Overall an easy grinding machine for this race.

Attachments

• 20221001_112028.jpg
    20221001_112028.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20221003_071955.jpg
    20221003_071955.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 20221003_072035.jpg
    20221003_072035.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 20221003_072057.jpg
    20221003_072057.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 34
Like no viable option anymore. But i just tried the Huracan GR4 and i needed to reduce power to get it under 600 again, but could still win, because of no stop. Just not that many seconds in front like before.

Hey Mr Praiano, is there any chance for a fully built maxed out Supra mk4 tune for Nurburgring time attack? I am wondering what is the best time supra is capable of on the ring. Cheers :)

Hey Mr Praiano, is there any chance for a fully built maxed out Supra mk4 tune for Nurburgring time attack? I am wondering what is the best time supra is capable of on the ring. Cheers :)
My all garage have to be redone . I did all those cars till now since the game begin ,i think i'll need the same time again. The difference is that i have some favorites cars to prioritize now. This is my simple plan.

Man, the gt Black series rocks. Was using inter and racing Hard with ecu to Limit it down to 699 lp. Got rain from round 2 Till the end but Was able to use rh tires for the last two rounds. Was using fuel on 6 and only the last round on 1/2. This car is burning fuel....😳
This setup got me 3 laps at FM6 I believe with a fair bit of lift and coast with an AT. It would probably do a bit better with a MT. This has a custom wing, nothing else from GT Auto.

FB6F6D1C-612F-41BC-BC7B-DE9CE8EFE353.jpeg
E5AF99EC-69AC-4B74-8534-F5BDCE4A275E.jpeg

Suzuki cappuccino swap rx7
Tokyo grind 600pp
Best lap 1.58
Overall time under 26min
Thank you master 🙏
@praiano63
Your original tune is already good
I do some adjustments and think that the car is safe and fast like this.
FM1
Five laps on inter be careful on the 5th 🏄
Rest on racing hard

I hope you enjoy 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20221003_193954.jpg
    IMG_20221003_193954.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20221003_194022.jpg
    IMG_20221003_194022.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20221003_194036.jpg
    IMG_20221003_194036.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20221003_194046.jpg
    IMG_20221003_194046.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
This setup got me 3 laps at FM6 I believe with a fair bit of lift and coast with an AT. It would probably do a bit better with a MT. This has a custom wing, nothing else from GT Auto.

1197515[/ATTACH]
I will try your setup and give you feedback about it. With MT and the massiv torque you can short shift and save huge amounts of fuel. I'm using MT since 2-3 months and it was a big gamechanger for me. With AT my Personal favorit was the Red bull junior. It can do the full race without a stop when you're lucky with the weather.

I bought the Celica GT-Four recently from the UCD and finally tried it with your tune on the weekend. I know you haven't updated it since the 1.23 changes, but even as it stands it is one of the most fun cars I've driven in the game. Amazing tune Praiano!

Suzuki cappuccino swap rx7
Tokyo grind 600pp
Best lap 1.58
Overall time under 26min
Thank you master 🙏
@praiano63
Your original tune is already good
I do some adjustments and think that the car is safe and fast like this.
FM1
Five laps on inter be careful on the 5th 🏄
Rest on racing hard

I hope you enjoy 😉

very suprising tune.manage to hold the line when hard braking on mulsanne straight in lemans from 300kph+ 😳 will dig more from this tommorow.

thanks for the modified tune @Bitumator 🙂

keep it up! you have the good stuff 😉

Mazda RX7 GT-X FC '90 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front St - Side St - Rear A - Wing Custom

The car is 7:11 in my hand , 6 seconds slower than my best car 1.23 Impreza '99 . .

View attachment 1196296View attachment 1196297View attachment 1196299View attachment 1196300

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I'm using your setup at 700 LP with nearly maxed out and it's so smooth to drive. Thank you Praiano 👍

Works perfectly swapped, I wouldn’t change a thing.

[SPOILER="L[/SPOILER]
At first i was confused because "tts swapped" and then i realised there is a New option for the r8 engine. My only one is in the mr2 and i would love to get another one for my tts....
👍

At first i was confused because "tts swapped" and then i realised there is a New option for the r8 engine. My only one is in the mr2 and i would love to get another one for my tts....
👍
Its honestly a bit of a let-down that they added that swap as the stock engine is quite good in its own right.

Nissan R32 GT-R Vspec II '94 - 600PP - Sport Med/Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Tokyo Rain

1.23 update

Wide Car
Rims 17" - Width Wide - Ofset off
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1197576View attachment 1197577

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 4.396 for Nordschleife 4.115 for Tokyo.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
For slowers tracks , increase the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

View attachment 1197578View attachment 1197579

Tokyo Setting
View attachment 1197581View attachment 1197582

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you very much!

Question: For ease of use as an AT driver, could you maybe write the max. speed i have to set if i only set max. speed without fiddling with the details of the transmission? In this case i would stay with the standard transmission when i don't drive extra fast or extra slow circuits.

Thank you very much!

Question: For ease of use as an AT driver, could you maybe write the max. speed i have to set if i only set max. speed without fiddling with the details of the transmission? In this case i would stay with the standard transmission when i don't drive extra fast or extra slow circuits.
Sorry but it's very easy for you to find this max speed by yourself. If you want to set the max speed with the "auto speed" , just need to test it at the track you want drive. It's a question of 1 minute.
Even on Nordschleife , you just have to drive reverse and check you "auto speed setting"on the last straight , no need to lap all circuit. Easy
Good luck.

This car right here:
Subaru WRX GR.B Road Car - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track

I had to tweak a few things/changed to sport hard tires but it was pretty easy. Pit for tires/fuel once. Probably could have kept tires on but only takes a few extra seconds.

Obviously not the fastest driver but my time posted included a couple of 5 sec penalties. Overall an easy grinding machine for this race.
What does this top out at on the straight?One of these cars struggled to get above 170mph on the straight,cant remember which one though.lol

What does this top out at on the straight?One of these cars struggled to get above 170mph on the straight,cant remember which one though.lol
Sorry, I don't remember but it was definitely something I had to fiddle gearing with as the straights was where I was losing time. The way I have it in the screenshot works really well and is an easy win. Someone else may improve it, however, its good enough.

Last edited:
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

So this is my first 1.23 tune. A lot of things change for PP setting cars. Low front end high rear end for max grip and eagerness , without influence on PP system. Setting the downforce for the best balance without increasing so much PP , able to add some more power instead.

The car is 7:05 in my hand , 8 seconds faster than my best car before 1.23 . A real beast.
It's possible to use the car on Tokyo rain too , just put Hard compound tires , increase the power to 600PP and set final gear to reach 340 kmh.

View attachment 1196285View attachment 1196286View attachment 1196287View attachment 1196288

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Tried this in Tokyo, worked really well. Had to do one stop after lap 7 for fuel and still won with 19 seconds up front. Also i had the fastest round in the race, never got that before, really nice car and tune for tokyo rain track. Only thing i did different is, final gear for 320 km/h, not 340.

Back