PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,844 comments
Would we here in this forum be able to get 20 people that sponsor with 100 USD each?
(I could be one)
It's a lot of money. I think that perhaps Polyphony could help this time. Perhaps somebody from there read and accept to help.🙄🙄🙄
Can you please tell how you detained to 600? Only tires and ECU? Or different things and maybe without weight reduction? Thanks!

@MagnusVBK
you can donate through the QR on first post.
I've tested on Tokyo with Sport Hard tires with still a lot of grip and very good top speed , around + 300kmh ..
Need to set ECU Output to 70 and Power restrictor to 88
made a donation to be able to buy the new steering wheel:)
Thanks a lot for your help. It is very kind of you.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final '15 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Standard

My faster 600PP on Nordschleife 7:12 in my hands. It's ok on track like suzuka or similar , Medium performance on Tokyo even with sport hard , good grip under rain but lack of top speed there.
I use 100kg ballast at the rear , because with the 60/40 weight original distribution , the car is a bit lazzy , it's still performant but you feel submited for the heavy front end.
This rear ballast turn the car very alive , you can play with acceleration and wheel to balance the rear end to place the car where you want to. After some practice , you will have fun doing this and find some more speed line through the bends.

View attachment 1180960View attachment 1180961View attachment 1180962View attachment 1180963

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy you

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

My faster 600PP on Nordschleife 7:12 in my hands. It's ok on track like suzuka or similar , Medium performance on Tokyo even with sport hard , good grip under rain but lack of top speed there.
I use 100kg ballast at the rear , because with the 60/40 weight original distribution , the car is a bit lazzy , it's still performant but you feel submited for the heavy front end.
This rear ballast turn the car very alive , you can play with acceleration and wheel to balance the rear end to place the car where you want to. After some practice , you will have fun doing this and find some more speed line through the bends.

View attachment 1180960View attachment 1180961View attachment 1180962View attachment 1180963

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
vous avez des réglages pour la Lancer Evolution final 15 avec le swap moteur H25A-Escudo? merci a vous
do you have any settings for the Lancer Evolution final 15 with the H25A-Escudo engine swap? thank you traduction google

It's a lot of money. I think that perhaps Polyphony could help this time. Perhaps somebody from there read and accept to help.🙄🙄🙄
Time to start a YouTube channel? You’ve got enough of a dedicated following, even with low-production values, your content alone should be enough to carry the channel. Then just wait for the sponsorships to roll in.

I think a behind the scenes look at how you do what you do would be really cool!

Time to start a YouTube channel? You’ve got enough of a dedicated following, even with low-production values, your content alone should be enough to carry the channel. Then just wait for the sponsorships to roll in.

I think a behind the scenes look at how you do what you do would be really cool!
I have a youtube channel already with a monetization , but i've spent 1 year without playing and posting tunes for till the end of GTSport. I'd broken my PS4 during this time . Because of this i suppose , no new video published also , Adsense cut my monetization.
I don't know how to restore it. This is very complicate , i've tried to check the process but i can't read.
praiano GT Sport tunes

Garden Tower GIF by Ogrody Hortulus

Last edited:
What are you working on right now? And if you need something to do, could you try make the Mitsubishi GTO viable for tokyo rain? I tried detuning my 700pp, but its not a good drive and not very fast.

What are you working on right now? And if you need something to do, could you try make the Mitsubishi GTO viable for tokyo rain? I tried detuning my 700pp, but its not a good drive and not very fast.
Suzuki Cappuccini '91 SWAP Maxed
Honda NSX GT500 '08 - 800PP
I did a test with the Mitsubishi GTO before 1.23 and it was bad . Very lazy car. Turning the front end grippy at the moment was a huge lost of PP. I'll try again now , the 1.23 update make the suspension setting PP free. Let's see.

I did a test with the Mitsubishi GTO before 1.23 and it was bad . Very lazy car. Turning the front end grippy at the moment was a huge lost of PP. I'll try again now , the 1.23 update make the suspension setting PP free. Let's see.
i hope to get the engine for suzuki soon, but i'm not very lucky with engines and invitations. seems like a fun car. thanks for trying again with the GTO, but if it's bad, then it's bad, don't worry and no rush. :)

i hope to get the engine for suzuki soon, but i'm not very lucky with engines and invitations. seems like a fun car. thanks for trying again with the GTO, but if it's bad, then it's bad, don't worry and no rush. :)
What engine is it for the Suzuki?

Really looking forward to the Cappuchini swap tune - I've been trying to tune mine as it's a total beast. Anti-roll bars are a must!

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
vous avez des réglages pour la Lancer Evolution final 15 avec le swap moteur H25A-Escudo? merci a vous
do you have any settings for the Lancer Evolution final 15 with the H25A-Escudo engine swap? thank you traduction google

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
@praiano63

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP
Engine SWAP 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)

Wide Body

Rims 13" Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

A real Bomb but i set it to be easy and friendly. Others radicals pilots can low the front and / or add some front downforce. Up to you. It's ok like this for me.
Start with 5 laps with intermediary and 7 laps with racing hard. You can lap under 2:00 minutes.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg

1- Set auto speed at the minimum 450kmh
2-Set the final gear to max 3.500
3-Set each individual gear ratio .
Done.

s3.jpg
s4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP

Wide Body

A real Bomb but i set it to be easy and friendly. Others radicals pilots can low the front and / or add some front downforce. Up to you. It's ok like this for me.
Start with 5 laps with intermediary and 7 laps with racing hard. You can lap under 2:00 minutes.

View attachment 1199122View attachment 1199123

1- Set the final gear to max 6.500
2-Set auto speed at the minimum 800kmh
3- Set final gear to minimum 3.500
4-Set each individual gear ratio . This is the difficult part.
The 1st gear is already ok. You need to play with the others gears since you meet the range you need.When you shut one gear , mess with the next and come back to the precedent gear , the ratio range will change. I know , it's a crazy method but this is the only way (Thanks PD) :lol: :cheers:
Done.

View attachment 1199124View attachment 1199125

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Dude, you are absolutely the grandaddy of tuning - you've enhanced my enjoyment of GT7 tenfold (which is why I contributed to your PS5 fund - it is the absolute least I owe you!). But in this instance, for the first time I'm getting a lot more success with my own tune than yours.

I personally do my testing on Sainte-Croix. On Circuit de Sainte-Croix B I can run 5 seconds faster on my tune (2:10), and on Circuit de Sainte-Croix C (Reverse) I actually ran a whole 20 seconds better (3:31).

Now, of course, it may well just be me and that perhaps my tune is uniquely suited to my driving style. But I figured I'd share my tune on the off chance that it's able to help someone else. If not, apologies!

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

Dude, you are absolutely the grandaddy of tuning - you've enhanced my enjoyment of GT7 tenfold (which is why I contributed to your PS5 fund - it is the absolute least I owe you!). But in this instance, for the first time I'm getting a lot more success with my own tune than yours.

I personally do my testing on Sainte-Croix. On Circuit de Sainte-Croix B I can run 5 seconds faster on my tune (2:10), and on Circuit de Sainte-Croix C (Reverse) I actually ran a whole 20 seconds better (3:31).

Now, of course, it may well just be me and that perhaps my tune is uniquely suited to my driving style. But I figured I'd share my tune on the off chance that it's able to help someone else. If not, apologies!
My car is for Tokyo rain event. Not Sainte-Croix. If you want to compare things , need to use the same conditions.

Like i write in my post above , "Others radicals pilots can low the front and / or add some front downforce. Up to you. It's ok like this for me."

Wide Body

The 1st gear is already ok. You need to play with the others gears since you meet the range you need.When you shut one gear , mess with the next and come back to the precedent gear , the ratio range will change. I know , it's a crazy method but this is the only way (Thanks PD) :lol: :cheers:
Done.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Magnificent setup!! Very easy to drive car!! Congratulations again, Praiano!!

Last edited:

Wide Body

Done.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Will try the car tonight. Added the tune this morning. Can you share the livery design in wide-body, @praiano63? I want it and I saw it in the content finder in the game but its only for normal body. I guess you shared the design before you added the wide body modification originally?

Wide Body

Done.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Where can I find this amazing livery/style? Thanks.

Will try the car tonight. Added the tune this morning. Can you share the livery design in wide-body, @praiano63? I want it and I saw it in the content finder in the game but its only for normal body. I guess you shared the design before you added the wide body modification originally?

COB
Where can I find this amazing livery/style? Thanks.
I'll share it soon . :lol: This represent a tiger running after a zebra.... in a dream ! Due to geographics conflicts.

s1.jpg

EDIT: Shared

Last edited:
Back