PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,901 comments
Pagani Huayra '13 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Around - 1.23
It's a number 1 800PP for hot lap , from Nordschleife to Suzuka. Problem is tires wear and consumption. For example you can't do 3 laps on Watkins Gleen 800PP event.

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hey praiano, I would like to first say that you've been doing an amazing job with these tunes.

Quick question: have they done anything to ride height adjustments? Like, do low ride heights still make your car unstable or have they finally fixed it?

Yes , gearbox don't have anymore influence on PP , i think it' a very good thing. In my opinion, they just have to cut the PP system on others stupids uncontrollables parameters .
Ride height need to be neutralized too , downforce.... even better almost everything have to be neutralized by PP system.
Only let the power x torque and weight % , tires compound , that's all. It would not be perfect but a lot better than today.
Early opinion , i think i was talking earlier in april in my garage in april.

Hey praiano, I would like to first say that you've been doing an amazing job with these tunes.

Quick question: have they done anything to ride height adjustments? Like, do low ride heights still make your car unstable or have they finally fixed it?
Still the same physics , nothing change. Only thing is that ride height no influence on PP.

Praiano must hate PP updates. I hate them.
OMG I can't imagine the pain.... It's annoying, even for me with 20 or so tunes.... Imagine the task with several hundred, previously sorted by 550, 600, 700, 800 etc...

We need Praiano to give a thumbs up 👍 or thumbs down 👎 after each update lol

It must be a thumbs down every time. Praiano isn't evaluating if revised physics give an improved driving experience, or faster lap times, nor if PP adjustments make the cars more equal. He's setting up cars to handle well on the given physics AND within the PP limitations of various events. If the game physics changes, and the PP calculation changes EVERY SINGLE TUNE NEEDS TO BE REVISED.

Oh, and all previously set fastest times, on all events, are now void.
Totally unacceptable behaviour by PD

Last edited:
Why use 200 weight at -10 and not 127 at -50 on the mclaren f1 gtr longtail? Isn't it faster with lower weight?
Because i like cars with around 2500 lbs or 1150 kg . It seems the best range of weight. Lighter race cars are not necessarily faster and grippy , but they lose top speed and power.
Anyway , my cars are only base tunes , anybody can change this base to fit better to you or to a specific (or different) track.

Pagani Huayra '13 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Around - 1.23
It's a number 1 800PP for hot lap , from Nordschleife to Suzuka. Problem is tires wear and consumption. For example you can't do 3 laps on Watkins Gleen 800PP event.

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1202101View attachment 1202102View attachment 1202103View attachment 1202104

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I just removed the turbocharger and put Hard tires (772 pp) .FM6 start to bottom. 2 stops. Easy win.😉. Powerful car 😳.
Great tuning👍.Thanks.

Last edited:
This is easy to optimize yourself using the full computer, power limiter or ballast.
yes, i know, i just wonder if some stay at their level or all of them changed. some of the tunes are on the edge, reducing power even more or raising weight can make the tune obsolete.

Let master 🙌 rest and soak in changes from last nights update!!!

They changed"physics" of suspension and full custom lsd, as well as steering on controllers.

Just about every update pp calculations have some adjustments needed.

If its just a few pp, you can find a way to scrub/gain pp with ballast/aero/tires.

Having to go back and re-visit every tune is gonna take some time.

As he states, alot are base tunes, and some are track specific, but you will always have to adjust for your style of driving or track.

Quote cj of gta- "ahh s--- here we go again....."

Hey guys, I just got an LT5-Corvette-C7 engine. Any advice on which car to put it in? I'm liking my BRZ STI Sport '18. I'm just not sure if she can handle it. Any positive advice would be greatly helpful.

Thanks guys!

Hey guys, I just got an LT5-Corvette-C7 engine. Any advice on which car to put it in? I'm liking my BRZ STI Sport '18. I'm just not sure if she can handle it. Any positive advice would be greatly helpful.

Thanks guys!
Screenshot_20221020-114234_Chrome.jpg

These are your options- me personally would go with the 6speed! (86/brz)I have not performed this yet, but should be a pleasure!

The vette is fun, Ive enjoyed it much, and will be doing the sivia tonight!

@praiano63
Did you check your tunes? All of them out of pp limitations?
Most of my news 1.23 tunes are out of PP now. I'll not change a single settings correction. 🤬 🤬 🤬
It seems the physic model don't bring so much change.
I'm tired from this PD people.

1. Physics Simulation Model
 - The simulation for tire heat generation and wear ratio has been adjusted.
 - The suspension geometry for each car has been adjusted.
 - The initial values for suspension parts have been adjusted.
 - The initial values for the Differential Gear (with Fully Customizable LSD equipped) on certain cars have been adjusted.
 - The Performance Points (PP) of some cars have been adjusted.
 - The conditions for mechanical damage occurring from a collision or contact if Mechanical Damage is set to Light or Heavy in the Race Settings have been changed. As a result, cars are now less likely to sustain damage after hitting a track wall or other obstacles.

Most of my news 1.23 tunes are out of PP now.
Yes, i noticed that too, some are not much, your R8 on 600pp was like 600.08 now lol, the subaru 99 was at 603 or something. I could save some others like the huracan gr4 with just a little more ballast or 1% less power, should still work. But it sucks having to redo most to all of your tunes after every bigger update. Might only "fix" your own favorite cars and/or do wishes for 5$ each, so its worth the work? I feel bad for you.
but it's fast and easy to race
Do you think, it works for 600, if i dont do the engine and weight? Maybe use SHs?

Took your engine swapped Pantera out on the new classical 580pp races and it performed well. Only swapped tires for Sport Mediums, removed supercharger and intercooler and slightly tweaked ecu/power restrictor. Very easy win 👍

Most of my news 1.23 tunes are out of PP now. I'll not change a single settings correction. 🤬 🤬 🤬
It seems the physic model don't bring so much change.
I'm tired from this PD people.
Can't imagine the headache the updates bring to you. :banghead:
That said, most of your tunes are salvageable easily, no need for you to update unless you'd do it anyways.

Lately I started replacing the "fully customizable racing" gearbox with the "fully customizable manual" one in a couple of your, mine and other's tunes, freeing up a bunch of PP for engine power (or countering PD's ****ing up PP each update). I haven't felt any disadvantages compared to the racing gearbox yet.

If you ever get around to it, I'd love to see your take on the "new" Maserati Marek SS.
I managed to get it "LeMan 700 ready-ish" (read: able to win without huge pain in the backside) with a quick and dirty tune of myself, but as always I'm curious about what a master could do with it. :cheers:

Regarding the latest physics update tire degradation appreas to be significantly reduced over the board, making a few of the cars actually useful again (e.g. Aston Martin DP-100 on LeMans), while enabling others to use racing mediums (or even softs), provided one has the PP to spare of course.
Overall, I rather like the update so far, but didn't have the time to test all of my fave cars so far.

Can't imagine the headache the updates bring to you. :banghead:
That said, most of your tunes are salvageable easily, no need for you to update unless you'd do it anyways.

Lately I started replacing the "fully customizable racing" gearbox with the "fully customizable manual" one in a couple of your, mine and other's tunes, freeing up a bunch of PP for engine power (or countering PD's ****ing up PP each update). I haven't felt any disadvantages compared to the racing gearbox yet.

If you ever get around to it, I'd love to see your take on the "new" Maserati Marek SS.
I managed to get it "LeMan 700 ready-ish" (read: able to win without huge pain in the backside) with a quick and dirty tune of myself, but as always I'm curious about what a master could do with it. :cheers:

Regarding the latest physics update tire degradation appreas to be significantly reduced over the board, making a few of the cars actually useful again (e.g. Aston Martin DP-100 on LeMans), while enabling others to use racing mediums (or even softs), provided one has the PP to spare of course.
Overall, I rather like the update so far, but didn't have the time to test all of my fave cars so far.
Some one told me that the full custom manual trans had a nice "straight cut gear' sound to it.

I have yet to try, but will tonight!

May be beneficial on cars where you need a little more 'pp drop! Most of us use manual trans anyway.

Correct me if im wrong, but on that trans, are you able to adjust final gear only..?

Am not sure if that is the difference on the full custom race trans, you are able to tune individual gears, and the final ratio.

Took your engine swapped Pantera out on the new classical 580pp races and it performed well. Only swapped tires for Sport Mediums, removed supercharger and intercooler and slightly tweaked ecu/power restrictor. Very easy win 👍
I don’t have that engine to swap, but the 89 M3 and the 75 Ferrari 308 GTB both dominated there with minor changes

Interesting, I used the ’71 Dino myself.
I just knew both of those cars I had were good and easy to make 580pp. The 308 was better at Nurburgring because of its higher top speed on the long straight away at 580 pp, but the M3’s handling is ridiculously good.

I just knew both of those cars I had were good and easy to make 580pp. The 308 was better at Nurburgring because of its higher top speed on the long straight away at 580 pp, but the M3’s handling is ridiculously good.
The Dino really struggled on the straight, but still managed the win.

Correct me if im wrong, but on that trans, are you able to adjust final gear only..?

Am not sure if that is the difference on the full custom race trans, you are able to tune individual gears, and the final ratio.
Just checked, and each gear is adjustable individualy, as is the final.

I honestly don't know what the difference between the two transmissions is.

Last edited:
Back