PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,899 comments
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C3) '69 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

The 600PP now after updates is slow and not competitive.
But at 700PP it's a real bullit. Under 4:00 on Le Mans very easy way , 3 laps on FM6.
Top car on Nordschleife also . The convertible can handle the same tune.

View attachment 1222038View attachment 1222039View attachment 1222040View attachment 1222041

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Anyone know why my side pipes are missing on my version of this car?

Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat '15 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing custom

Not so fast but excelent drive and ++ grip. A real pleasure. Very good on the Nordschleife for example or any other technique track.

View attachment 1222185View attachment 1222186View attachment 1222187View attachment 1222188

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. Even when maxed out. Thanks.

Clutch physics is not accurate at all in GT in my opinion.
I was using clutch with PROJECT CARS 1 , it was very good.
Thanks for your reply!

I don't know when you last tried but you should definiively give it another try. Driving all the classics RWD with clutch is way more fun than with the paddles!

I was really wondering if you could use the powerful engine of the Enzo in full manual thanks to this swap, thing that you cannot do with the original Enzo because it doesn't have clutch and h-shifter. Nobody seems to have the answer, so I guess I'll just try with another, less expensive car and see if it works. The F40 is a blast without engine swap anyway! 😁

PS: they never resolved the clutch issue in Project Cars. You can shift without even touching the clutch pedal, even with auto-cluch turned OFF, which is still a mistery to the day. You only need to use it after stalling.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14 - 700PP - Racing hard tires -Nordschleife / All around 1.23

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Ffront B - Side A - Rear A - Rear wing Custom
6:35 on Nordschleife as the Cayman GT4 or some few top 700PP , excelent grip and top speed , stable and safe.

View attachment 1200152
View attachment 1193643View attachment 1193644

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I have to say this is a spectacular tune! It fits my driving style like a glove. The responsiveness is superb; it's very agile and forgiving. Not to mention great acceleration and top speed, and it sounds fantastic. It's such a pleasure to drive.

I'm not super fast but I was able to get a 6:43 at Nordschleife after a couple of laps, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

I also discovered it's a blast to drive in the "American Clubman Cup 700" event at Mount Panorama. Fairly easy win, even though there aren't as many credits as some of the popular grind events. After a while I need some variety. (I wish PD would make some of the other longer events pay more)

Threw a SuperCharger on it among other things and some RM/RS tires on it and it was also loads of fun in the 800pp event at LeMans for a fairly easy win. (Laps 1/2 on RS with FM 2 and Laps 3-5 on RM with FM 6).

Also built a 600pp version with SH tires and fewer parts but your LSD & suspension setting and it works well on the Tokyo 600pp grind event.

Next... to see how this compares to the drive of the new C8!

You truly are a master tuner extraordinaire @praiano63 !!

Porsche 962 C '88 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna
Exactly the same settings as Sauber (proportionally) Same time around the race 24:20 , Porsche have a few better braking power it seems , front grip too just a few , perhaps sauber top speed is better ... But they lap the same anyway.
No need fresh tires.
Better gas consumption for the porsche.

View attachment 1156411View attachment 1156412

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 3.670
Set each gear.
View attachment 1156413View attachment 1156414

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This tune now sits at 821.16PP. Any chance of updating it? Planned on using this car for the Neoclassical.

Hey Praiano, it has been a long time my friend and I hope you are well. I haven't dipped back into GT for many years but find myself with a bit of free time these days and thought about picking up GT7. What is the tuning like? Is it still full of weird little tricks? Do things still not work as they should? :lol: Is FITT still a thing, I had a brief look through the forums but didn't see anything, I'd be sad to hear that it died 😢

Hey Praiano, it has been a long time my friend and I hope you are well. I haven't dipped back into GT for many years but find myself with a bit of free time these days and thought about picking up GT7. What is the tuning like? Is it still full of weird little tricks? Do things still not work as they should? :lol: Is FITT still a thing, I had a brief look through the forums but didn't see anything, I'd be sad to hear that it died 😢
Hello , how are you , a long time . Here a lot of things change of course. The game is fantastic graphically , physics are just ok 5/10 , they are working in the good way at least , parameters with more or less influence on the car's behaviors.
PD have still the same routine. They broke one thing trying to fix 2 others parameters. One step back for 2 in front. :lol:
Fitt is over for a long time. Good times.
I still enjoy the game , perfect to spend some long night. I'm almost a geezer in a couple of weeks , 60 , i don't sleep as time as before and my house is empty. Kids are older and building their own familly. GT7 is perfect for a lonely man.
I'll try to save some money for PSVR2 , i was waiting for this device since a long time. Sure it'll be a great sensation.
Have a good day.

I'll try to save some money for PSVR2 , i was waiting for this device since a long time. Sure it'll be a great sensation.
Have a good day.
-SPOILER ⚠️ALERT-
Within the next month or so, I will be making a nice contribution. This is my question-
I wanted to get a product" and say " thank you from America", but shipping and customs may be more of a hassle??

I figured maybe would it be better to donate to your pay-pal as usual.
We will make a special post, celebrating your birthday, and 4,000,000 views!

-SPOILER ⚠️ALERT-
Within the next month or so, I will be making a nice contribution. This is my question-
I wanted to get a product" and say " thank you from America", but shipping and customs may be more of a hassle??

I figured maybe would it be better to donate to your pay-pal as usual.
We will make a special post, celebrating your birthday, and 4,000,000 views!
Fanatastic.Thanks a lot . It would be a great help for me. The PSVR2 here in Brasil will cost around USD785.
USD550 in the USA. Perhaps some kite surfers friends from there normally travel in july and could bring one to me. They can travel with the amount of USD 1000 goods without tax.
I was born day 31 of january 1963 in Marseille. Normally Marseille is a sunny mediterranean city , but this day it was freezing and the car couldn't climb the slope to the hospital because of the ice and i'm almost born over the pavement. After serving in the marine i move to Brasil since my 21year old. :cheers:

Hello , how are you , a long time . Here a lot of things change of course. The game is fantastic graphically , physics are just ok 5/10 , they are working in the good way at least , parameters with more or less influence on the car's behaviors.
PD have still the same routine. They broke one thing trying to fix 2 others parameters. One step back for 2 in front. :lol:
Fitt is over for a long time. Good times.
I still enjoy the game , perfect to spend some long night. I'm almost a geezer in a couple of weeks , 60 , i don't sleep as time as before and my house is empty. Kids are older and building their own familly. GT7 is perfect for a lonely man.
Have a good day.
Yeah I'm doing fine, business is good and keeping me very busy. I bought a nice house in the countryside 2 years ago so I'm living the quiet life but like everyone else times are hard on the money side of things. Can't complain though, things could be worse.
I had heard mixed reviews about the game so maybe I'll pick it up if it is on sale. Shame to hear that FITT is no more, those were good times indeed.
I'm glad to hear you and your family are doing well. Age is just a number and gold never tarnishes ;)

Fanatastic.Thanks a lot . It would be a great help for me. The PSVR2 here in Brasil will cost around USD785.
USD550 in the USA. Perhaps some kite surfers friends from there normally travel in july and could bring one to me. They can travel with the amount of USD 1000 goods without tax.
I was born day 31 of january 1963 in Marseille. Normally Marseille is a sunny mediterranean city , but this day it was freezing and the car couldn't climb the slope to the hospital because of the ice and i'm almost born over the pavement. After serving in the marine i move to Brasil since my 21year old. :cheers:

I didn't know you were born in Marseille so I just want to say: "Allez l'OM!" 😁

Last edited:
I now live in Japan but came from South France and lived in Marseille for many years! Allez l'OM!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain - UPDATE 29/08/2022

26:36 in my hands . Shift half RPM bar for the first part , pit stop lap 7 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:08.xxx regular after lap 1.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1187987View attachment 1187988View attachment 1187989View attachment 1187990View attachment 1187991View attachment 1187992

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I just tried to configure this tune. All of the power, acceleration, etc. stats on the left are coming up exactly right, but the PP value is coming in at 653.73. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I just tried to configure this tune. All of the power, acceleration, etc. stats on the left are coming up exactly right, but the PP value is coming in at 653.73. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
There was a change in the PP system after this tune (around version 1.23 I think). The car is no longer a good option for Tokyo. There is just one single car left, which is still fast and good. V. Gallo is the owner :D

There was a change in the PP system after this tune (around version 1.23 I think). The car is no longer a good option for Tokyo. There is just one single car left, which is still fast and good. V. Gallo is the owner :D
I love this car but unfortunatelly it's a very difficult car to set after 1.23 . I'm on it since more than a month but no good result.

Last edited:
Could you do a tune for the BMW Z8? It just appeared in the used car lot today. It's always intrigued me as a car, but I find it too difficult to handle at higher PP.

Could you do a tune for the BMW Z8? It just appeared in the used car lot today. It's always intrigued me as a car, but I find it too difficult to handle at higher PP.
Are you a soothsayer or something like this ? I'm on it since yesterday. :lol:

FmjVuOYXoAAPR0K.jpg

Shelby Cobra 427 '66 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All tracks

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Wing Custom

I was doing another Tokyo rain setting , on sport hard , very fun and tricky , but when i was driving the car to finish on the Nordschleife , it was so fun and good to drive that i did a tune for it on medium tires. You can fight with any top 5 600PP cars around the green hell.

View attachment 1166091View attachment 1166092

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.035
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1166093View attachment 1166094View attachment 1166095View attachment 1166096

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Ran this one up to 700pp. I used all the lightening stages and detuned the ECU. No other upgrades. I also lengthened top gear a bit for LeMans,(177 mph). Very pleasant and relaxing to drive.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Toyota Celica GT-Four Rally Car '95 - 600PP - Port Medium Tires - Tokyo / All Track - 1.27

Number 1 600PP on Nordschleife with a 7:05 in my hands. Excelent too on Tokyo rain event.
Don't overdrive to be fast , be smooth with your inputs , don't be late on your brakes in a sequency of turns.

View attachment 1218096View attachment 1218097View attachment 1218098View attachment 1218099

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Is the 700pp version of this car still in the works or can we just use the same suspension settings?

Hello maestro @praiano63 from Tokyo, Japan. I have two things to ask you.

1. Today I tried to make a donation via Paypal but they don't allow send JPY to BRL (or Japan to Brazil).
Do you have another account that accepts USD instead?

2. Second, can I share your great masterpieces widely in Japan? Their (including myself) English
proficiency is surprisingly low and never understand what you kindly explain for each setting.
Of course I will not say "Hey all, this is what I made" I just need the permission for introducing
your work in Japanese.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Fluffy from Tokyo

Last edited:
Hello maestro @praiano63 from Tokyo, Japan. I have two things to ask you.

1. Today I tried to make a donation via Paypal but they don't allow send JPY to BRL (or Japan to Brazil).
Do you have another account that accepts USD instead?

2. Second, can I share your great masterpieces widely in Japan? Their (including myself) English
proficiency is surprisingly low and never understand what you kindly explain for each setting.
Of course I will not say "Hey all, this is what I made" I just need the permission for introducing
your work in Japanese.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Fluffy from Tokyo
Hello , feel free to share my settings the place you want , just link the garage here in GTplanet please .
For the paypal link in Japan , i don't know why it happen .
I can send my IBAN number and bank account here in Brasil by PM.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Latest Posts

Back