PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,902 comments
Did they nerf this car? When I set identical parameters for everything - showing 799HP, matching yours - car is at 828.35.

They seem to have nerfed ALOT of cars because sadly this happens quite a bit with the tunes I find here (unless I'm missing something big). Huge bummer.
Yes . Since 1.23 update the car 28 performance points . So the performance is down , losing 145 HP to bring it back to the same 800PP.

You can take out the turbo set ECU to 79 and front down force to 515.

EDIT: The car is very bad anyway , need a new setup . 100%

Last edited:
Yes . Since 1.23 update the car 28 performance points . So the performance is down , losing 145 HP to bring it back to the same 800PP.

You can take out the turbo set ECU to 79 and front down force to 515.

EDIT: The car is very bad anyway , need a new setup . 100%
Ok thanks P - appreciated. Keep up the awesome work 👍

EDIT: bit of bummer cuz I saw your Sardegna 1:31 lap time and car was in Hagerty's shop.

So
I thought, yeah! Now I'm like .. no! 😂

Last edited:

EDIT: bit of bummer cuz I saw your Sardegna 1:31 lap time and car was in Hagerty's shop.

So
I've stopped using the detuned Gr.1 cars in Sardegna ever since 1.23 because of that, you now need to severely limit power and they're no longer any fun. Gr.2 cars are better, I use Gr.1's at Road Atlanta 30 min, really good fun

So
Try this , just a quick tune but it lap 1:36 regular 1:35 no traffic. Same settings more or less for the porsche 962C
j1.jpg
j2.jpg

Pontiac GTO "The Judge" '69 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Tracks

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Ofset Wide
Front B - Wing custom

It's a fantastic car to drive , from the Nordschleife to Laguna Seca or any where you want. Max power is at 5200 RPM with a round power curve , shift at 6000RPM . This gearbox is setted to reach max speed / max power on Nordschleife at 5200RPM.
It's a dream to pilot , excelent precision at the wheel , perfect eagerness phenomenal front grip.
Top speed is not so good because torque is much more above the power for the PP. The acceleration out any corner let behind any other car from his class (wild Torque )

View attachment 1187866View attachment 1187867View attachment 1187868View attachment 1187869View attachment 1187870View attachment 1187871

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Great tune, even maxed out. I used all power upgrades and all the weight reductions. I kept your rear end gear, adjusted the top gear up to 340 and equally spaced the rest. It hits 181 mph on FM6 at LeMans.

Last edited:
That new RX-7 engine swap tune is so fun to drive. Nice work, Praiano!
I'm torn. The original tune is 5 seconds faster on Le Mans (for me), but this one feels a lot better, and looks better with that diffuser!

Also it gets much more than 4 laps on FM1. I would've been able to do 6 laps, but the RH tires can only handle 5 laps.

Hi Praiano,

Is it possible for you to update your tunes on the Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) and the 911 GT1 Strassenversion? I would really appreciate, I can’t get them right for now.

Thank you for your amazing work!

Greetings from Quebec, Canada

Did they nerf this car? When I set identical parameters for everything - showing 799HP, matching yours - car is at 828.35.

They seem to have nerfed ALOT of cars because sadly this happens quite a bit with the tunes I find here (unless I'm missing something big). Huge bummer.
All tunes in red are updated with new physics. XJR9 is not, but it's pretty good for Sardegna anyway as it it

Oops, late respond sorry. Saw answers late 🙃

Last edited:

For Sardegna I can highly recommend the (also Group C) Mazda 787B with the 1.25 tune. Just perfect: 🙂

Post in thread 'PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7'
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/post-13878447

Aston Martin Vulcan '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.27

Due to the very high front downforce , the car have a high PP for a poor performance engine.
Because of this i've added some 200kg ballast to be able to put some more HP on it for a better top speed and acceleration.
The superior grip compense this lower performance.
On Nordschleife , the car is only 4 second slower from the fasters 700PP losing time on long straight.
On SPA the fight is more regular and lap same as the top cars .

View attachment 1223751View attachment 1223752View attachment 1223753View attachment 1223754

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This car seems broken. Tested your setup at Le Mans. Good: Stability. Bad: Top speed, fuel economy. I even increased HP by switching to IMs (rather than RHs) and fully customizable manual transmission (not Racing). Had to use FM6 to get 3 laps, which translates into a top speed of roughly 260 km/h on the long straights. With FM1, the car reaches approximately 285 km/h, but fuel economy is poor, then. I won the race, but not with the usual margin. I will not use this car again for a while....

I won the race, but not with the usual margin. I will not use this car again for a while....
... came exactly to the same conclusion due to the same reasons.

The design looks fast and thirsty, but the car is just thirsty at the end 😄

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - SWAP - 1.27

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
This is a new version for this car with rear diffuser , The performance are the same as the "No diffuser" at the end , but the superior grip turn the car more fun , with a great precision at the wheel. It's not a top top car 700PP on the Nordschleife , excelent on SPA or any technical turny track.
You can use the car on Sardenia 800PP with max front downforce and Racing medium tires.
The main interest is at le Mans event. You can do 4 laps FM1 with the engine of 787B. Easy to lap under to 4 minutes.

View attachment 1224145View attachment 1224146View attachment 1224147View attachment 1224148

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
UAU!!!!!! Really love this one!

This is my favorite car for time trials. I wanna try more bhp, but no much. Do you think will be necessary change de gear ratio or something like that?

Pontiac GTO "The Judge" '69 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Tracks

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Ofset Wide
Front B - Wing custom

It's a fantastic car to drive , from the Nordschleife to Laguna Seca or any where you want. Max power is at 5200 RPM with a round power curve , shift at 6000RPM . This gearbox is setted to reach max speed / max power on Nordschleife at 5200RPM.
It's a dream to pilot , excelent precision at the wheel , perfect eagerness phenomenal front grip.
Top speed is not so good because torque is much more above the power for the PP. The acceleration out any corner let behind any other car from his class (wild Torque )

View attachment 1187866View attachment 1187867View attachment 1187868View attachment 1187869View attachment 1187870View attachment 1187871

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I tried this tune on one of my Super Bees. Worked great. The Goat is faster, though.

Thanks, Mr. P.

Ferrari Enzo '02 - 800PP - Racing MediumTires - Nordschleife All track setting - 1.23
Wide body car.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing Custom

New 800PP tune , 6:05 on the Nordschleife , same time as McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 but different behaviors. Few less grip as McLaren due to less downforce , but fantastic top speed , reaching 360kmh end of straight.
The 700PP is not so fast but if you want to try , don't add all the engine tuning options. The way it is , you can't detune the car till 700PP.

View attachment 1200937View attachment 1200938View attachment 1200939View attachment 1200940

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Have been taking the Enzo out quite a lot lately. It feels like warp speed, amazing throttle response and handling is superb. She still wants to kill me but I know when it's coming now. It is so much fun to drive I can barely contain my excitement thinking about it.

It's even great for the grind on Sardegna doing 1:35s on a two stop strategy.

I was loath to make it widebody and tweaked your tune above to suit but I've thrown caution to the wind and converted her just then. Can't wait to see how she performs with your full tune in play.

Looking forward to trying out the Nissan's later today. Any plan for releasing a tune for the latest time trial? I only managed a 2:18:003 in four laps. Even with practice a 2:14:XXX is going to very hard for me to beat.

Edit: Apparently you can't tune in this TT...

Last edited:
Lancia Stratos '73 - 465PP - Comfort Soft tires - Alsace 1 hour- 1.27

-Wide body

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide
-Front A
-Wing Custom

I did 25 laps with this car , you can't do 12 laps on FM 1 so be ready for FM2 for 12 to 13 laps 1 stop for gas.

l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Back