PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,932 comments
It seems you're using an old setting pre update 1.23.
There is some updated Supra '97 tune in the first post in red.

"All the updated cars tuned with the same physics and same Performance points system , 1.23 -1.24 - 1.25 - 1.26 - 1.27 are in red"
Hi Praiano, please forgive me, I’m still getting my head around GT7.

Am I right in thinking then, that even though this lovely Supra tune was only (!) May last year, it wouldn’t give the same results if applied now?

If so, that might be a bummer for me, since I already applied the wide body 😬 but I’ll have a look right now..

Ideally, I was after a Supra for the WTC600

Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.27

Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Wing Custom

Excelent car , on SPA , Nordschleife or any where else. For Le Mans , the problem is consumption. No way to do 3 laps on FM6. Perhaps using other turbo or no turbo... I didn't test other option for gas .

For the gearbox , you need to do the tranny trick to set it.
Final gear at max value full right / Top speed auto minimum / set each gear / final gear again to this right value or any value you need for any track you race.

View attachment 1216524View attachment 1216525View attachment 1216526View attachment 1216527

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Well, I do get to do 3 laps (3.5) making very short changes (when the red bar appears), It's funny, but I also have the rear diffuser.

Toyota GR Supra RZ '20 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track - 1.27
t1.jpg

You've got so many great 700pp tunes @praiano63, they really need to put in some more 700pp races that give out a decent amount of credits for a win :)

One of my favorite races that has some pretty competitive AI is the 730pp Gr. 3 race at Suzuka, but the good car set is very limited. They need something like this, but wide open at 700pp.

Toyota Yaris RZ '20 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide body.

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front St - Side A - Wing B

Very performant anyway , from Tsukuba to Tokyo rain event. Just need to adapt your gearbox with final gear. This one is setted for Tokyo event.
Remember to set " normal brakes" and "Semi racing clutch".

ty1.jpg
ty2.jpg
ty3.jpg
ty4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14 - 700PP - Racing hard tires -Nordschleife / All around 1.23

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Ffront B - Side A - Rear A - Rear wing Custom
6:35 on Nordschleife as the Cayman GT4 or some few top 700PP , excelent grip and top speed , stable and safe.

View attachment 1200152
View attachment 1193643View attachment 1193644

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hey Praiano! This tune in PP order redirects to C2 and is completely missing from the alphabetical order.

Toyota Yaris RZ '20 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide body.

Front St - Side A - Wing B

Very performant anyway , from Tsukuba to Tokyo rain event. Just need to adapt your gearbox with final gear. This one is setted for Tokyo event.
Remember to set " normal brakes" and "Semi racing clutch".

View attachment 1229042View attachment 1229043View attachment 1229044View attachment 1229045

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
For Tokyo rain is ok Sport Medium for all the race or is better starting with Intermediate? Thanks.

For Tokyo rain is ok Sport Medium for all the race or is better starting with Intermediate? Thanks.
Sport medium are ok in my opinion , even the 2 first laps are very easy to manage due to 4WD. Also i've never inter on this race with any cars til now.

Sport medium are ok in my opinion , even the 2 first laps are very easy to manage due to 4WD. Also i've never inter on this race with any cars til now.
It also works fine with Sport Hard and you can get a little extra power.

Is there a guide that explains what each part in tuning leads to what effect? I really appreciate praiano and all the people here who are giving us the fruits of their knowledge and experience in the form of these beautiful tunes, I just wish I could understand a bit more, guess I'd be able to appreciate them even more then.

Is there a guide that explains what each part in tuning leads to what effect? I really appreciate praiano and all the people here who are giving us the fruits of their knowledge and experience in the form of these beautiful tunes, I just wish I could understand a bit more, guess I'd be able to appreciate them even more then.
When you purchase a part in the shop , you can press "learn more" button where Mr Rupert will explain exactly what kind of benefit this part will bring to your build.
It's very well done and simple. If your car need more torque for example or high rpm peak power , chose the part you need. This is the way i do , i stop real mechanical engineering since i went out the marine early 80's where i was a real mechanical greasy boy. Since this time, i'm a 100% fake. :lol:
Good luck.

Last edited:
You can't add power , it's already at the max. The option Sport hard tires allow you to add racing brakes & pad , also lower weight , around 25 less. I prefer the extra grip.
Sorry, you’re right, I already forgot. I added brakes, and if I recall reduced ballast.

Ferrari Enzo '02 - 800PP - Racing MediumTires - Nordschleife All track setting - 1.23
Wide body car.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing Custom

New 800PP tune , 6:05 on the Nordschleife , same time as McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 but different behaviors. Few less grip as McLaren due to less downforce , but fantastic top speed , reaching 360kmh end of straight.
The 700PP is not so fast but if you want to try , don't add all the engine tuning options. The way it is , you can't detune the car till 700PP.

View attachment 1200937View attachment 1200938View attachment 1200939View attachment 1200940

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

This tune is great! I set a new personal lap record for Sardegna with this beast. I love your tunes and will gladly send a small donation for making GT7 a better experience overall.

Hyundai Genesis Coupé 3.8 '13- 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide body.

Front A - Side B - Wing Custom

Top car on Nordschleife with a 7:06 in my hands , a bit faster than Celica GT Four '94 or Lancer Evo '15 , same path as M3 '07 or impreza '99.
Can be raced on Tokyo rain event with sport medium tires for more top speed. For this set a faster gearbox with the help of final gear , you need a 330 kmh or 205 mph last 6th gear.

h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 600pp All Tracks
Normal Body

Rim size up to you- Rim Width Wide- Offset Wide

Front A - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

Foh3gQmX0AAPoK6
Foh3guXWcAAtrE8
Foh3glbXwAAGjz1
Could you please add the sheet with permanent tuning parts and clutch as well as the transmission setting?

Thanks
M

Back