PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Thanks to the PP buff most road cars got (especially older ones) plus fixing the ride height means praiano's 580pp classic race car tunes* can do Tokyo now. I've just won with Porsche 930 and Ferrari Dino both of which couldn't win Tokyo before. Now they can lap 2:12 if you fix them up to 600pp, medium tires, set front downforce to 0 to maximise power. The next one's I'll try are Merak, Sierra, E30 Evo, 308. Also the XJ13 can run Tokyo but I just bought it so idk if it couldn't before.

*by this I mean the 550pp tunes I increased to 580pp for the classic car events which are now 600pp doing Tokyo

Last edited:
Praianos how come you've now got a logitech logo in your first post - Have they sponsored you?
No sponsorship from Logitech. Impossible to contact their commercial manager anymore here in Brasil. Logitech Pro wheel here cost USD 2500. For this money , i can eat during almost 1 year and a half. I'll stay with my G29 till the end of his life.

Perhaps polyphony could help , i think i did much more job for their game than to Logitech , since so much time.
Only the top drivers , when they go to any GT World tour event are coming back to their country with a brand new top Thrustmaster wheel.

Good for them , but i think i'm doing a good job too for Polyphony. It would be fair in my opinion to receive some help from them.

Last edited:
No sponsorship from Logitech. Impossible to contact their commercial manager anymore here in Brasil. Logitech Pro wheel here cost USD 2500. For this money , i can eat during almost 1 year and a half. I'll stay with my G29 till the end of his life.

Perhaps polyphony could help , i think i did much more job for their game than to Logitech , since so much time.
Only the top drivers , when they go to any GT World tour event are coming back to their country with a brand new top Thrustmaster wheel.

Good for them , but i think i'm doing a good job too for Polyphony. It would be fair in my opinion to receive some help from them.
100%......

The reason I keep playing is because of your tunes. I try pretty much every tune you make, and it has by far been the most enjoyable part of the game for me. Your new 787b, BMW F1 GTR, and Escudo tunes have gotten me back into the game in a big way.

As a matter of fact I'm gonna send a donation your way right now. Thanks for everything man.... and Happy Easter if you celebrate it. 😎

More than fair to get some help from PD. I am sure that many players bought GT7 after they've checked in GTPlanet that you are creating tunes for cars in it. Without your help, it would be just another arcade game...

Porsche 959 '87 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - Tokyo rain event - 1.31

Rear A

-Rims up to you
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

I use manual geaarbox to gain some more power on this track. Need to pit lap 6 or 7 if you save some very few gas. Brake strongly only when in line.
Excelent top speed , around 318 kmh end of straight no draft.

View attachment 1244781View attachment 1244782View attachment 1244783View attachment 1244784View attachment 1244786View attachment 1244787

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hello, thank you for the setup. Is it no longer valid even within 1.31? Getting 612,90pp here.

Last edited:
Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.31

Rims up to you - Width Wide - Offset Wide

No way too use Inter tires , a glitch raise the PP a lot. So no Le Mans event for this car.
No late braking , try to reach apex releasing gas pedal , it will add a lot of front grip doing this during fast turns.

View attachment 1245705View attachment 1245707View attachment 1245708View attachment 1245709

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I wanted to ask you, why did you kill this car’s acceleration in lower gears? 😅 For maneuverability? For fuel?
I am not a pro or anything, I just want to get better at this game, so while I was doing some research I eventually got here. I gave this one a try. From what I’ve tested, with your gearbox, the car goes from 0 to 100 km/h in about 8 seconds +/-
With the default gearbox, the time is reduced to about 4 seconds +/-
The difference is very much visible for low gears, there won’t be many situations where you have to start from 0 km/h, but there will be many where you exit a corner with 60 km/h. I want to get more speed as soon as I am exiting a corner, but with this setup it feels like I’m driving a bus. Don’t believe what I am saying, just go test it.

Most likely an unpopular opinion for asking, but I would appreciate a reply.

Last edited:
Searched the list a couple times and don’t see the Super Formula SF19 setups. Am I missing something?i,

Hi, Try this thread, also search youtube, a few on there also i think

J’ai cherché dans la liste plusieurs fois et je ne vois pas les configurations de Super Formula SF19. Est-ce qu’il me manque quelque chose?

Searched the list a couple times and don’t see the Super Formula SF19 setups. Am I missing something?
Yes , i don't have any for the moment. I'll do one only for a special track setting. Downforce impact a lot on the car , you can race a Suzuka setting on Daytona for example. Or race with BOP that is a very good too....
I wanted to ask you, why did you kill this car’s acceleration in lower gears? 😅 For maneuverability? For fuel?
I am not a pro or anything, I just want to get better at this game, so while I was doing some research I eventually got here. I gave this one a try. From what I’ve tested, with your gearbox, the car goes from 0 to 100 km/h in about 8 seconds +/-
With the default gearbox, the time is reduced to about 4 seconds +/-
The difference is very much visible for low gears, there won’t be many situations where you have to start from 0 km/h, but there will be many where you exit a corner with 60 km/h. I want to get more speed as soon as I am exiting a corner, but with this setup it feels like I’m driving a bus. Don’t believe what I am saying, just go test it.

Most likely an unpopular opinion for asking, but I would appreciate a reply.
It's not a 0 to 100 kmh setting. With this very peacky engine , you have to set the gearbox this way to stay in the very high RPM.
This one is just a sample gearbox , for a special track you need to set the last gear for the max speed for this track and more important , set the 1st gear to still have a decent retake out the slower corner of the track. Spread 2d , 3d , 4th and 5th between both 1st and 6th.
Great tunes, can you maybe do a 700pp Le Mans setup for the 959? :)
I'll for sure. Need to instal all the engine update and racing tires. Soon.

Thank you!
I used it for LeMans and Sardegna. Here are my lap times on Sardegna. Even with a car that has a much lower PeePee, it’s easy to do it.

The better one is with the default gearbox. Your tunes are a good starting point to test and adapt.

Next one I am waiting to test is the McLaren F1, but I still need credits to get to 11.4kk. I hope the grinding is worth it

Attachments

• IMG_3276.jpeg
    IMG_3276.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3277.jpeg
    IMG_3277.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Good morning , Ive been always a follower of your tunes. I recently purchase the Jaguar xj13. I find it odd that you dont have a tune for it. Maybe I missed it I apologize. But I would like to have one for this piece of history. Thank you for this .

Good morning , Ive been always a follower of your tunes. I recently purchase the Jaguar xj13. I find it odd that you dont have a tune for it. Maybe I missed it I apologize. But I would like to have one for this piece of history. Thank you for this .
I’ll second this request Maestro, hope all is well with you 🤙🏻

Hi just wondering how you got front downforce to be 0 as with the "Front A" and no front spoiler the minimum I can get is 0?

EDIT : see post below for the Correct quote post as the website seems to be glitching on be in Google Chrome!

Last edited:
Mazda 3 '19 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track - 1.31

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing A

Excelent pleasant performant car , very good to drive anywhere , from Tsukuba to Nordschleife or Tokyo.

View attachment 1245126View attachment 1245127View attachment 1245128View attachment 1245129

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi just wondering how you got front downforce to be 0 as with the "Front A" and no front spoiler the minimum I can get is 50?

hey mate I wonder if a car loses grip on the rear when braking, how can I solve this?
PS. cannot add more downforce and the brake balance is tuned to the rear a lot

Last edited:
Well... turn the brake balance at the front if you are losing the rear during braking. On some cars it's unsolvable.

Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.31

It's an easy fast tune with a good top speed. You can add front grip increasing the rear ride height. You'll lose some top speed doing this.
Take care with the rear wheel spin out slow corners in 1 and 2d gear.

View attachment 1244445View attachment 1244446View attachment 1244447View attachment 1244448

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Great setup for the car. Tons of grip and speed. Definitely one of my favorite cars next to the Mazda 787b. They both are really good on Spa. Thanks for the setup and always appreciate your hard work and tunes.

Porsche 959 '87 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.31

Front A
Rear A

-Rims up to you
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

Now setted with Fully custom racing gearbox.
6:37 on Nordschleife , 10 seconds slower of my best 700PP pre 1.31
4:01 on Le Mans

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back