PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,929 comments
Out of curiosity what is the best Gr. 3 car? I’ve tried the Ford Gt ‘18 and Porsche 911 RSR (991) ‘17 and for some reason keep coming in last.

Hello Master P! I hope all is well with you and your family. I was wondering if you could take a look at a few old tunes? I think a few need some updating. I've sent a donation from Canada as a thank you for all your hard work. Thanks again for everything you've done to make my GT experience much better!

Porsche 911 Carrera RS 964 '92 (Something seems off)
911 Carrera RS 901 '73 (Can no longer reach desired PP)
Carrera GT '04 (Seems alright)
911 GT3 RS 991 '16 (Seems alright)
911 Turbo 930 '81 (I was not able to test, but is one of my favourite cars)

Thanks again!
I'm on 3 GR1 maxed on SPA for a request. After this i can check those car but normally just need to set the PP using ballast or limiter.
Out of curiosity what is the best Gr. 3 car? I’ve tried the Ford Gt ‘18 and Porsche 911 RSR (991) ‘17 and for some reason keep coming in last.
There is severals answer for this , depend if PP , maxed or BOP.

...normally just need to set the PP using ballast or limiter.
I'm going to look into them again tonight and I'll let you know my specific findings. IIRC the
Carrera GT '04, and 911 GT3 RS 991 '16 I only adjusted the limiter. For the others that was not possible. I could not keep the same weight balance front to rear if using ballast, and changing the tire compound gave negative handling results.

Like I said I'll have a closer look tonight. Thanks!

Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 - 700PJust to adapt the PP after update.
Just to adapt the PP after update. Perfect for Le Mans or any other track. Stable and fast , i love to drive it with cockpit view. A must.
por1.jpg

I'm on 3 GR1 maxed on SPA for a request. After this i can check those car but normally just need to set the PP using ballast or limiter.

There is severals answer for this , depend if PP , maxed or BOP.
I’m trying do the Gr. 3 730pp races . I’ve only tried Daytona so far with no luck.

Hello Master P! I hope all is well with you and your family. I was wondering if you could take a look at a few old tunes? I think a few need some updating. I've sent a donation from Canada as a thank you for all your hard work. Thanks again for everything you've done to make my GT experience much better!

Porsche 911 Carrera RS 964 '92 (Something seems off)
911 Carrera RS 901 '73 (Can no longer reach desired PP)
Carrera GT '04 (Seems alright)
911 GT3 RS 991 '16 (Seems alright)
911 Turbo 930 '81 (I was not able to test, but is one of my favourite cars)

Thanks again!
I too would be interested in a full Porsche overhaul post 1:31!

Please add the 993 RS CS which used to be one of my favourites but now seems much more of a handful!

I am building up a fleet of 930’s all on RH and close to 700pp for a 934 style custom race. Most 934’sthat means only the standard wing
Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 - 700PJust to adapt the PP after update.
Just to adapt the PP after update. Perfect for Le Mans or any other track. Stable and fast , i love to drive it with cockpit view. A must.
View attachment 1248715
Hi Priano, so pleased you revisited this gem of a car!

I do have a request though… I am building a fleet of these converted to 934’s with proper 1970’s liveries for a custom race. The issue I have is for correct visual looks (I like sitting back and watching the replays!) I can only use the standard wings on most builds which means zero downforce at the rear. And truthfully they also look better sat a bit lower.

Do you have recommendations for tuning changes if I lose the rear wing and drop the front down to 100.

There is a lovely Momo livery with a Brazilian flag in the rear window… I’ll be making this livery soon so happy to share with you!

5ED5FB81-9BB3-44A4-9B45-07D5E5605F73.jpeg

View attachment 1245826
Always loved this mclaren F1 700 pp tune, but since the update, it is extremely good on Le Mans. Over 200 mph on the straights, and 3 laps on FM6
can you share the other parts of the tuning sheet? My PP is sitting at about 660. No idea why...

Porsche 959 '87 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.31
Now setted with Fully custom racing gearbox.
6:37 on Nordschleife , 10 seconds slower of my best 700PP pre 1.31
View attachment 1247555
Such an incredible tune and car. Could be my new fave drive in the game.

Last edited:

Please add the 993 RS CS which used to be one of my favourites but now seems much more of a handful!

I am building up a fleet of 930’s all on RH and close to 700pp for a 934 style custom race. Most 934’sthat means only the standard wing

I do have a request though… I am building a fleet of these converted to 934’s with proper 1970’s liveries for a custom race. The issue I have is for correct visual looks (I like sitting back and watching the replays!) I can only use the standard wings on most builds which means zero downforce at the rear. And truthfully they also look better sat a bit lower.

Do you have recommendations for tuning changes if I lose the rear wing and drop the front down to 100.

There is a lovely Momo livery with a Brazilian flag in the rear window… I’ll be making this livery soon so happy to share with you!

View attachment 1248868
I didn't change the settings , same as 1.27 , only fix the PP using less ballast if i remember well. I'll check the 993 but it was ok 1.26. Perhaps a little PP fix.

View attachment 1248868
Fantastic livery.
please, update us when ready

Both the 911 Carrera RS 964 '92 and the 911 Carrera RS 901 '73 feel very stiff and slippery in the rear. A good example is trying to take carousel on the ring. Otherwise everything else looks good! Thanks again!

I didn't do the full race with this car but i think as the others GR4 cars , the best option is 1 stop FM1 full gas.
Thanks once again, beat if first try by a small margin with consistent 1.34 lap times. The AI definitely pulls in the straights but you slaughter them in the corners. Maybe worth lowering the top speed in the future as there are only two spots where you hit 7th gear.

Cheers again Praiano!!

Depends if you talk BoP or tuned.
BoP depends how much the car suits your driving style, though the Supra Concept currently has the most straight line speed at the cost of a higher tyre wear and fuel consumption - but this also depends on the driver, the track and the event settings.

Tuned: I dont have any clue, the cars PP are vastly different under PP, but I guess those with a natural good handling will gain more performance with more power than the others by making them better at handling.

Last edited:
Drove your '81 911 tune around last night and REALLY enjoyed it! I'll have to try this one tonight and compare the two :)
It's not so performant , i don't why , i think there is a bug with the rear diffuser. The PP don't drop without it. But it's a very nice to drive.

Back