PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
What your re tune? I’d love to know. I’ve been having trouble getting use to new physics on my ps5 controller. I have played this for a year got 1500 hours and it like I’m starting from ground 0
Heres the settings - I don't remember where the base settings came from tbh.

Attachments

• IMG_5928.JPG
    IMG_5928.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5927.JPG
    IMG_5927.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 66
Porsche Carrera GTS 904 '64 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife / Tokyo - 1.31

Wing A

-Rims up to you
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

Number 1 600PP on Nordschleife , excelent also on Tokyo Rain enet (no stop for gas or tires)
Very rewarded driving , driving line is very precise. Just take care with your braking points , very weaks brakes.

View attachment 1245023View attachment 1245024View attachment 1245025View attachment 1245026View attachment 1245027

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

This is a great tune! My first real experience with Tokyo with a non glitched car.... After learning the car and track it is some of the most fun I have had in GT7! What a blast to drive! And I have a new appreciation for the track.

Also, if you throw on racing softs and run Le Mans- you can run the race without stops and win. With the brakes you must drive it very easy- as this car does not like this track, but it saves fuel and tires. Not an easy race but it can be done. Brake extremely early and accelerate gently on the curves.

Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.31

It's an easy fast tune with a good top speed. You can add front grip increasing the rear ride height. You'll lose some top speed doing this.
Take care with the rear wheel spin out slow corners in 1 and 2d gear.

View attachment 1244445View attachment 1244446View attachment 1244447View attachment 1244448

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Masterpiece as always, I had tried another tune for the RS5 but there's no comparison with how good this drives. Thanks again Master!

It took me getting VR to win without a cheater car (Engine Swap + PP glitch on the Cappuccino I could win) And I can’t get the CRB still so it isn’t really a viable grind for me yet. Haven’t done the race since the update but I like driving the ‘88 Countach with P’s tune and I’ll probably try the Countach and 959 tomorrow. The Countach went up a point in PP but 1pp shouldn’t make a difference, I hope…
That ‘64 Porsche with Praiano’s tune drives amazing and I was able to win it for the first time easy. It’s a very unique feeling car, but I love it. I think it was lap 5 or 6 before I took the lead, after everyone boxed, but that car could run that race twice over without having to think about fuel. Definitely recommend trying it

Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardenia - 1.31
Lap under 1:30 no traffic easy.

View attachment 1245047View attachment 1245048View attachment 1245049View attachment 1245050

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
You're a patient man for figuring out how to game the PP calculations. This is way faster than my powered down CLK GTR. It's far too much understeer in low speed though. Is there a quick fix for that?

Thanks for this thread btw 🍻 . It's been my go-to for for grinding when I'm turned of simply turning down the power ^^

Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.31

It's an easy fast tune with a good top speed. You can add front grip increasing the rear ride height. You'll lose some top speed doing this.
Take care with the rear wheel spin out slow corners in 1 and 2d gear.

View attachment 1244445View attachment 1244446View attachment 1244447View attachment 1244448

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Greetings @praiano63 . This car handles excellent with this tune. Thank you, your time and work is appreciated always.
I Don't know if was already mentioned but this car has DRS that gives about 3kmh extra speed on a long enough straight.

Not for the moment. The ugliest car in GT7 in my opinion. Good to drive using bumper view.

I remember the Renault espace F1 , fantastic car at this time , superb engine sound for this time.
View attachment 1245283
PD added the Alphard because it's a big thing in Asia (particularly Japan, Korea (if they finally accept Japanese cars), Singapore and the Greater China region).
It's the unofficial "official" business car there. No matter it's the biggest names in the entertainment industry, politicians, or even CEOs of every company, the Alphard is a standard of personal transportation for business purposes.

I always remembered the experiences of booking an Alphard owned by the company and going to construction sites with the team on it because the boss needs to check the project progress.

P. S. I know there are already custom liveries featuring the "famous" triple vehicle registration plates that includes the following:

1) Hong Kong (in the format of XX ####, X is a alphabet and # is a digit),
2) Macau (in the format of MX-##-##), and
3) China - Hong Kong/Macau border crossing permit (in the format of 粵Z X###港 or 澳)

* "粵"is the abbreviation of Guangdong(Canton) province, while "港" and "澳" are the ones of Hong Kong and Macau respectively.

Last edited:
Mercedes AMG CLK - LM '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardenia - 1.29

Under 25 minutes race , 1:35.6xx in my hands no traffic , 1:36 regular
View attachment 1233918View attachment 1233920View attachment 1233921View attachment 1233922
View attachment 1234019

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I waited quite a while before buying this car, and did so just before it dropped out of Hagerty once more. I'm so pleased that I did. So fast, especially with this tune. Easily the fastest thing I've driven for the Sardegna grind. Thanks @praiano63 for this, and all your other tunes.

EDIT: As a result of the last update, I did of course have to make some minor tweaks to the setup to bring the PP back up to 800. My fastest lap at Sardegna was a 1:34.7, which for a smooth-but-slow thing like myself, is pretty rapid. Would love to know what times you fast fellas are capable of.

Last edited:
EDIT: As a result of the last update, I did of course have to make some minor tweaks to the setup to bring the PP back up to 800. My fastest lap at Sardegna was a 1:34.7, which for a smooth-but-slow thing like myself, is pretty rapid. Would love to know what times you fast fellas are capable of.
This thing is a rocket! Not as fast as the 787B, but I managed 1:32.4 with Praiano setup adjusted with 93 ECU and 64 kg ballast.

It is quite a challenge to drive on the limit though with all the extra power, easy to spin coming out of the corners on 1st and 2nd gear (especially with AT) and possibly lacking a little bit of downforce to be more stable in high speed corners. I reckon 1:31 is definitely possible with more skill and some setup fine-tuning.

This is my first post on the forum, thank you very much Praiano for all the hard work on the setups 👍

Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia event

Rims up to you - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Nothing terrific but better than stock and it's more adapted for the track.
I flat the power curve spreading it with limiter. You can brake very late end of straight , just don't perform heavy braking when you change of direction (chicane).
FM at 6 for 7 laps and 8 laps only gas , no tires. The car is 1:37 regular , better 1:36 in race mode .

View attachment 1164961View attachment 1164962

1- set auto speed at the minimum 320kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.830 for Le Mans event saving gas. Use lower final gear for more RPM and other power range.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1164963View attachment 1164964

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I have been trying to get this tune working as the Escudo is finally back in the LCD but it's coming up around 702PP instead of nearly 800PP. I know physics models have changed and all but this is a wild difference. Does anyone have any tips?

So I did an amateur retune of the 919 to lift it to 800pp, then took it out for a spin on Sardegna. Oh my, what fun. It's actually a capable car now at 800pp and can consistently do 1:38 laps in my hands, so probably 1:35's for the master and more skilled drivers. The RH last the whole race, and you could probably do it with no pits on FM1 if you short shift a lot, I ended up taking some fuel in around lap 12 as I was pushing as hard as I could on FM1 trying to get my best lap times.

Would love to see the master's retune of this beauty.
McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - All track-1.31

I've set the car on Racing Hard Tires but you can race it with medium tires too. Specially on the Nordschleife 3 laps event.

View attachment 1245309View attachment 1245310View attachment 1245311View attachment 1245312

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
thank you for all the time you put into tuning each and every car. I don’t understand how you get the right numbers or comprehend the math but I wish I could learn. I’m a really good driver in gt if I could master how to tune my own to say drift or for example seething a car up for Sazuka circuit or Daytona road course to be fast around corners and be fast on the straight. So again thanks to you or I would not be able to enjoy most of the cars in my fav racing game

I have been trying to get this tune working as the Escudo is finally back in the LCD but it's coming up around 702PP instead of nearly 800PP. I know physics models have changed and all but this is a wild difference. Does anyone have any tips?
You can play around and find what's comfortable with any combination of:

• Increase power
  • Increase front downforce
  • Decrease rear downforce
  • Upgrade to racing mediums or softs

Because of this PP drop I switched all my Gr3 cars on Racing Mediums, increased rear wings to 700, played around with the power / front downforce a bit and still managed to have all the cars at 730PP and quicker and much nicer to drive than before (because of the RM tyres).

I've tested the Escudo this morning and it seems that the car is not performant anymore at 800PP. But it's flying on Le Mans at 700PP or any other track. No need to use the peaky turbo , with a well distributed gearbox. Soon.

Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.31

No way too use Inter tires , a glitch raise the PP a lot. So no Le Mans event for this car.
No late braking , try to reach apex releasing gas pedal , it will add a lot of front grip doing this during fast turns.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Le Mans - 1.31

Lap 3.40 on Le Mans FM 5 or 6 , need to shift 8000 RPM.
No late braking , try to reach apex releasing gas pedal , it will add a lot of front grip doing this during fast turns.

View attachment 1245705View attachment 1245707View attachment 1245708View attachment 1245709

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
maestro, in the race at le Mans with the Escudo, it happened to me that the game didn't let me put on wet tires because they raise the pp a lot. is there any way to fix it?

Wowza the new physics/ tire wear really chews through intermediate tires unless the pavement is fully wet. Kind of annoying really. We need to be able to zoom further out on the weather now.

I've tested the Escudo this morning and it seems that the car is not performant anymore at 800PP. But it's flying on Le Mans at 700PP or any other track. No need to use the peaky turbo , with a well distributed gearbox. Soon.
I use another GTP member's tune that used to be 800pp and, although the new physics/PP make the car well under 800pp, the Escudo still dominates the Sardegna grind.

It's competitive at 800pp.

Last edited:
Back