PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
Ferrari FXX-K '14 - 800HP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.35
I did my best with the parameters left for us to play with. Downforce is too low for this monster and like to take off over bumps at high speed.
f1.jpeg

RUF CTR3 '07 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.32
Superior grip , medium top speed.
You don't need Engine tuning or weight reduction for 700PP , but this way you can reach almost 800PP with the same setting , less ballast and Racing Soft Tires.

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side St - Wing Custom

View attachment 1256450View attachment 1256451View attachment 1256452View attachment 1256453

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi @praiano63 I just tried this tune after buying from the Used Car Dealership. I checked the specifications a few times but I somehow came up with about 704PP and when testing it on Le Mans, found it wasn't great on fuel (ran out newr the end of the 3rd lap). I suspect it would run better on a more technical, turny track? And do you know why I may be coming up with 4PP extra?

Hi @praiano63 I just tried this tune after buying from the Used Car Dealership. I checked the specifications a few times but I somehow came up with about 704PP and when testing it on Le Mans, found it wasn't great on fuel (ran out newr the end of the 3rd lap). I suspect it would run better on a more technical, turny track? And do you know why I may be coming up with 4PP extra?
Yes , my car also is 704PP , i don't know why. Need to set ECU at 71 losing 15HP and ballast at position -1 .
Also the option to put high rpm turbo + ECU 70 + Restrictor 97 for a 570HP but less power at low and medium RPM.

EDIT: You can low the ballast , you'll have a more grip for technical tracks but the car is very slow against other 700PP cars. I prefer this car at 800PP

Last edited:
hey praiano, I was wondering why you always increase the ride height in the rear and reduce it in the front. Is there a specific reason for it (weight transfer, aerodynamics, etc.)?

hey praiano, I was wondering why you always increase the ride height in the rear and reduce it in the front. Is there a specific reason for it (weight transfer, aerodynamics, etc.)?
You got your answer on previous page, don't know how to quote on replies

Last edited:
Sorry but i'll do a copy & paste for the same answer , same question a week ago.

"For cars with lazzy front end , yes. If you low the rear you'll have mainly to low rear downforce . This process cost a lot of PP = less power. Rake have a good result without penalizing the PP , this is how it work in this game. I agree it's stupid. Up to you if you want to lose some power but with the look of the car you want for replay or else.."
@jukinuki

Hi praino thanks for your hard working!

Can you tell me what are the top 3 800pp? I'm tired of Le Mans... 😓

Have a nice day
Try the Mazda 787B, Audi DTM, Mercedes C9, Mercedes GLK-LM, or the BMW/McLaren F1 GTR Race Car. All three are great for the 800PP at Sardegna. He has 800PP tunes for them all on here. 👍. Enjoy the money money!

Last edited:
Hi praino thanks for your hard working!

Can you tell me what are the top 3 800pp? I'm tired of Le Mans... 😓

Have a nice day
I don't know but this GT-R V Nür is fun:

Last edited:
Yes , my car also is 704PP , i don't know why. Need to set ECU at 71 losing 15HP and ballast at position -1 .
Also the option to put high rpm turbo + ECU 70 + Restrictor 97 for a 570HP but less power at low and medium RPM.

EDIT: You can low the ballast , you'll have a more grip for technical tracks but the car is very slow against other 700PP cars. I prefer this car at 800PP
Thank you so much for clarifying. It's nice to know I'm not going crazy. I'm going to try your newly posted 800PP tune now!

EDIT: This feel so much better now, it's actually as fast as it looks!

Last edited:
Alpine A110 '17 - 620PP - Racing Hard tires - DF Mission - 1.35

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

The car lap 1:35 regular safely , 1 stop for gas 19 laps and news tires. You can finish with around 15 seconds from the Toyota.

a1.jpeg
a2.jpeg
a3.jpeg
a4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I'm sure you have mentioned this a million times.... Are there any major changes I need to make from these setups for recent updates?
I've only been playing GT for about a month 😁
You're an absolute legend for these setups!!!!!
Edit* Fav cars are GT-R(probs all of them), WRX and 911

Last edited:
I'm sure you have mentioned this a million times.... Are there any major changes I need to make from these setups for recent updates?
I've only been playing GT for about a month 😁
You're an absolute legend for these setups!!!!!
Edit* Fav cars are GT-R(probs all of them), WRX and 911
All the red settings post 1 and 2 are ok. from 1.31 to 1.35 updates. Physics are the same , sometime a small PP difference , but no problem , easy to fix with ECU or limiter.

Subaru BRZ Drift Car '17 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Le Mans - SWAP -1.35
ENGINE SWAP : HR-4414E-NSX
This thing is absolutely mental! Incredibly fast! Sub 4:00 lap on any fuel mix.

Outstanding tune, perfectly balanced for Le Mans... 👍

Hey Praiano63 I was looking at your car list and I don't see the tune for the Jaguar XJ13 Race Car, it's one of the 3 needed for the silver three legendary cars trophy.

Last edited:
Alpine A110 '17 - 620PP - Racing Hard tires - DF Mission - 1.35

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

The car lap 1:35 regular safely , 1 stop for gas 19 laps and news tires. You can finish with around 15 seconds from the Toyota.

View attachment 1271318View attachment 1271319View attachment 1271320View attachment 1271321

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I apologize for the probably stupid question, but what is the DF mission?
🫣

Hey Praiano63 I was looking at your car list and I don't see the Jaguar XJ13 Race Car, it's one of the 3 needed for the silver three legendary cars trophy.
Sorry i don't have the car. Too expensive. To set all my actuals cars i had to spend of $$$ on parts and cars. Also the fact that to set a car you don't race so much . Most of the time is test , stop , set , test again......

Nissan R32 GT-R Nismo '90 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks -SWAP - 1.35

SWAP ENGINE: VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Width Wide - Ofset off
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1271055View attachment 1271056View attachment 1271057View attachment 1271058

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. Thanks. I took a different path to 700pp. I used the Ultra HS Turbo and the bolt-on engine parts. No permanent engine upgrades. That gave me 694hp. I used 200 ballast to keep the HP high.

At LeMans, it’ll do 188 mph on FM6 and 202 mph on FM1.

Lexus LC500 '17 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.27

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Front A - Side A - Wing custom

Need to pay attention to wheel spin till 3rd gear out corner , but easy to control.
Gas Consumption is huge , can't do 3 laps on Le Mans even at FM 6 mode.

View attachment 1221573View attachment 1221574View attachment 1221575View attachment 1221576

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Tune is great. You get more power now, but you can’t even get TWO laps without some serious fuel-saving.

Sorry i don't have the car. Too expensive. To set all my actuals cars i had to spend of $$$ on parts and cars. Also the fact that to set a car you don't race so much . Most of the time is test , stop , set , test again......
Yeah you are right, that car is expensive at 12,000,000 credits, I myself bought it so I can get the silver trophy which requires that car and two other expensive cars. I am guessing you won't go for that silver three legendary cars trophy Praiano63?

Back