PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,921 comments
Does anyone happen to have any tunes for the Porsche and Redbull weekly challenge events? Specifically for the Porsche a 700pp tune...I'd be much obliged 😁
I found a 700pp Porsche tune in Exeter’s tuning thread, it gave me a pretty comfortable win on medium difficulty.

Alpine VGT '17 - 950PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.41
Top speed and a lot of grip.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240105181224.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240105181232.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240105181250.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240105181258.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Hello Praiano, we all know that you don’t like FF cars, but since you’ve done most of the cars of this game, would you mind please to take some time to do the Integra ‘98 with the civic swap for the Nordscheilfe at 700 ? This car was a top car before 1.31 with my settings same pace as the Nismo’17. I’ve really try all I could do but the car now understeer a lot and lost like 10-12 second per lap than before.
Thank you again for all you’ve done.

Last edited:
Toyota Yaris RZ '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.41

Engine swap: 2JZ-GTE-Supra (Toyota Supra '97)

Wide body.

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side St - Wing B

View attachment 1313189View attachment 1313190View attachment 1313191View attachment 1313192

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Do you have a tube for Toyota GR yaris high performance I have one spécial édition when I bought the game sitting at about 415Hp and 2250lbs looking for transmission and suspension but mostly suspension

Quick question for you @praiano63 , is there a reason so many cars are 730pp? I'm new to GT and trying to grind out credits with different cars. Are these designed to race in the 800PP races? Or brought down for the 700pp races with the ECU? I appreciate all of this amazing hard work! Its overwhelming, but I'm hoping to find the best cars I can and keep improving (:

Quick question for you @praiano63 , is there a reason so many cars are 730pp? I'm new to GT and trying to grind out credits with different cars. Are these designed to race in the 800PP races? Or brought down for the 700pp races with the ECU? I appreciate all of this amazing hard work! Its overwhelming, but I'm hoping to find the best cars I can and keep improving (:
I am more so of a newer player as well and started playing after the big change that I believe this is related to. From my understanding, the Gr.3 cup races used to have a max PP of 730. But they changed it to reflect how the races are run in the real world which is BoP limited. It is designed to make the playing field even more balanced so that the races are less about a dominant car and more about the driver's skill in driving the car. As a newer player who is average at best, it is annoying that I never had the opportunity to complete those events when it wasn't as difficult.

Can 7878 be a 700pp car?

I have a Nissan R92CP for 700pp and it rocks but dont know if i could do the same for 7878(i found someone else'guide for R92CP for 700pp)

SF23 Super Formula / Honda '23 - 947 PP - Racing Soft Tires - Fuji - 1.32

New update after some races testing best options. Final 2d at 3 seconds with some mistakes. To do 8 laps after first pit , 7/8 , a lighter car help to save some rubber . Use Brake balance +5 and never late brake 1st turn and before chicane. It pay better and save a lot of tires.
I use TC1. Up to you. Tomorrow i'll win this Fuji race. Very good race indeed.

EDIT: ANTI LAG SYSTEM STRONG ON

View attachment 1251852View attachment 1251853View attachment 1251854View attachment 1251855

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hello master of tuning!!
I'm trying to beat my buddy's time.
Nordschleife 20.832 km with SF23 Super Formula.
My time 5:21.320
I just can't get the top speed to 300 km/h.
I would be very happy about your help!
If you have your VR, you definitely have to drive there with a car like that!
amazing!!

Last edited:
Porsche GT3 RS (992) '22 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.40

Rims size 20" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

#911 GT3 RS '22 // 776hp 10900rpm - 402ft.lb at 9100rpm // 2692lbs // Downforce fr350 rear650 // RM tires for 800PP
#911 GT3 RS '16 // 686hp 9300rpm - 409ft.lb at 8100rpm // 2504lbs // Downforce fr186 rear480 // RS tires for 800PP

Differents numbers and tires , the '22 have a fixed downforce , both have the same performance , the '22 is less performant with minimum weight (ballast added) don't need some weight reduction , just low down to this weight .

Together with the top 800PP cars at SPA or similar track , more grip less speed than Vulcan , McLaren F1 GTr BMW '95 for example.

This car is very bad at 700PP due to low speed.

View attachment 1300211View attachment 1300212View attachment 1300213View attachment 1300214

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Can someone help with a decent 700pp tune for this car please

Can someone help with a decent 700pp tune for this car please

Easy enough to win stock on hard difficulty imo. And I'm just an above average driver, not A rated online level when I used to play online.

Decent car stock. May have upgraded tyres... can't recall tbh.

I am more so of a newer player as well and started playing after the big change that I believe this is related to. From my understanding, the Gr.3 cup races used to have a max PP of 730. But they changed it to reflect how the races are run in the real world which is BoP limited. It is designed to make the playing field even more balanced so that the races are less about a dominant car and more about the driver's skill in driving the car. As a newer player who is average at best, it is annoying that I never had the opportunity to complete those events when it wasn't as difficult.
I appreciate your response! So would you take these tunes and just try to limit power somewhere/change tires? Or are they obsolete now?

Hey I noticed there wasn't any tune for the 300 SEL 6.8 AMG '71. Is it no good, do you just not like it or you haven't played around with it much yet?
I don't think you can buy any parts for this car and there's not much you can tune from what I remember.Don't have it in my hands to check but I remember buying it and being disappointed with the parts.

I don't think you can buy any parts for this car and there's not much you can tune from what I remember.Don't have it in my hands to check but I remember buying it and being disappointed with the parts.
Damn, is it any good for the Tokyo 600 race then or more of a car to just cruise around in?

I appreciate your response! So would you take these tunes and just try to limit power somewhere/change tires? Or are they obsolete now?
in BoP races you can not use tunes. If you use a car that has been tuned, it reverts back to the original car settings.

I'm very upset with my PS5 . My PSVR2 is arrived but impossible to connect. "Too many USB devices connected" error.
I'm staying mad. I had to go out for a walk to not send everything through the window.:irked:
Trying to find a solution but nothing till now.
View attachment 1317215
I never seen anything like it before. I hope you‘ll solve it soon, because Gt7 with PSVR2 is completely another game.

in BoP races you can not use tunes. If you use a car that has been tuned, it reverts back to the original car settings.
THe WTC700 at Le Mans and the WTC800 at Spa aren't BOP though? Just has to be under the respective limit. So is there a way to bring the tunes down to hit the 700 limit?

I'm very upset with my PS5 . My PSVR2 is arrived but impossible to connect. "Too many USB devices connected" error.
I'm staying mad. I had to go out for a walk to not send everything through the window.:irked:
Trying to find a solution but nothing till now.
View attachment 1317215
I have to do controller in bluetooth mode, hmd on front usb c port, and wheel on front usb a port. Login with controller, power on and setup hmd, then finally turn wheel on and choose same profile as controller.

I have to do controller in bluetooth mode, hmd on front usb c port, and wheel on front usb a port. Login with controller, power on and setup hmd, then finally turn wheel on and choose same profile as controller.
What is hmd ?
The PSVR2 was connected when i first connect the usb c , but when i set the 2 controlers they run out of charge. This is the first thing that they have to tell me "CHARGE full battery THE 2 CONTROLERS". So it stop and i try to reconnect after charging both , the VR2 was sending this error message. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Back